100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums
Old 12-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Chat Slut

Red face registered V8 trike project (burnt out) for sale

To cut a long story short August the 2nd was a crap day. Bumbling along the A259 my V8 buckley trike decided to turn itself into a bar-b -Q and is now a smelly black mess sitting on my front lawn. I've decided not to rebuild it (AGAIN) so she is up for sale. Basically everything engine/box/ axle/ frame/chassis was fine before the fire but now anything flameable/ or melt-able will need replacing. That being said I reckon if your clever and lucky sourcing the bits and do the work yourself 500-1000 would see it back on the road. In short what you get for your money is a Q reg Trike V5 with no wieght limits,11 months MOT ('huh'), an excellent frame/chassis and leading link forks,exhaursts (stainless), wheels and potentially good engine (four barrel weber carb etc.) and running gear.
As to the price I've spent ages trying to decide ideally I'd like 2000 but realistically I want it off my lawn and out of my sight quickly so I can get my sense of humor back so would be prepared to accept a offer very close to 1200 if you can pick it up quickly and offer a hassle free sale.You'll need a trailer and strong winch to move it. I might pt/ex with a VW trike (cash either way) or sell the chassis as parts seperatly ( but not the V5) but I'm not gonna accept any silly offers.
Its advertised localy and will be put on 'evil-bay' in the next couple of weeks
when i feel I can cope with the time wasters etc.
If anyone is seriously interested, I can send photos. But no time wasters Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Located in East Sussex. Trike was recently advertised on ebay and you may find pics in 'completed item'. i've done several thousand miles on the bloody thing and it went up in smoke whilst auction was running I'm still trying to decide if that was some kind of omen.

Last edited by deano; 12-08-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 13-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Chatter Box

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/V8-TRIKE-WELL-...QQcmdZViewItem

this one?
Total engine capacity:- 22.7 litres
All Terrain Camera Tracking for Film and TV
Old 13-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Chat Virgin

Default v8 trike

hi mate can you send me photos of the trike now ???

thanks tttrike
Old 14-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Chat Slut

now sold sorry folks
Old 07-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Chat Slut

Default for sale AGAIN

Due to unforseen circumtances trike and V5 is again up for sale. If it can be picked up before the 25th sept. I'll let it go for 1100. but no silly offers or part-ex....
Tele 07941360492. before I stick it on Ebay

ps thanx guydewdney for the pic.