100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Taff's Avatar
Taff Taff is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 4,954
Default Bulldog 2014

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2013, 11:30 PM
strima's Avatar
strima strima is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: St Neots, with the pointy heads...
Posts: 956
Default

Where the fuck is the like button when you need it?
__________________
The best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers arse!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-11-2013, 06:09 AM
harry's Avatar
harry harry is offline
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Taunton
Posts: 3,399
Default

I'm gutted.

I can't go just cos me son is getting married.


I thought I'd brought him up better than that.
__________________
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

The bulldog would make a great wedding venue..

Imagine the bragging rights..

John.
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-11-2013, 02:10 PM
pale rider pale rider is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
I'm gutted.

I can't go just cos me son is getting married.


I thought I'd brought him up better than that.
poor lad give him my condolences
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-11-2013, 04:34 PM
harry's Avatar
harry harry is offline
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Taunton
Posts: 3,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins View Post
The bulldog would make a great wedding venue..

Imagine the bragging rights..

John.
His betrothed wants to do it in her home town of Arbroath.

There will be no discussion.
__________________
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-11-2013, 04:35 PM
harry's Avatar
harry harry is offline
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Taunton
Posts: 3,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale rider View Post
poor lad give him my condolences
See above.
__________________
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Dusty's Avatar
Dusty Dusty is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Wales
Posts: 970
Default

Good to see the return of the Dog. Even better to see the rave tent has been dropped, maybe that'll get rid of all the chavvy fuckers in their Clio's who spend half the weekend robbing bikers tents.
__________________
The object of war is NOT to die for your country, but to make sure the other Bastard dies for his.
And how come you hate our flag, but love our benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Fenrir's Avatar
Fenrir Fenrir is offline
Chat Pimp
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: On the edge of a breakdown
Posts: 199
Default Damnit

Bulldog bash always covers my son's birthday - and I'll have to wait for him to be a fair bit older than 3 before I can take him.
Just as the IOMTT is always bang in the middle of exam season (guess I'll have to wait for retirement and hope its still running)
__________________
wyrd bi ful ard
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-11-2013, 02:43 PM
pale rider pale rider is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,801
Default

cant find a link to get a ticket been on face fuck and messaged them no reply, I hope I not banned from another venue
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 22-11-2013, 04:44 AM
Taff's Avatar
Taff Taff is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 4,954
Default

All the details of how to get a ticket are on http://www.bulldogbash.co.uk
As yet we aint set up to take card/online payments, so it's cheques or postal orders. And we ain't using no Ticketmaster type agencies, as they don't give us the dosh from the tickets until after the event, in case we do a runner and don't put it on. But we need the money to put it on in the first place. So fuck 'em all, they'll come straight from the clubhouse.
The little mention in the classified type events listing in the mag (100%) gives the wrong e-mail address, the .com address, not the correct co.uk one, and that'll show up as not working due to non-payment. Absolutely true, but not very confidence inspiring when i'm saying send your money off, and you're hoping we ain't gonna spend it and leave you with no Bash.
It is on, you will get tickets if you send for 'em, and the cheap price doesn't mean there's a hidden cost when you get there, like extra for camping or any devious shit like that, as has been asked already.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 22-11-2013, 08:22 AM
100%Pat's Avatar
100%Pat 100%Pat is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hiding in the cupboard under the stairs
Posts: 4,657
Default

Hi Taff... I take it someone has relayed this cock up to the people concerned ...
__________________
Oh, I love my Rosie child
You got the way to make me happy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 22-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Lou Lou Lou Lou is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Buckley
Posts: 195
Default

I'm on to this..it will be corrected in issue 176 on sale 19th December. Sorry about that...it's an editorial error.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 22-11-2013, 10:16 AM
100%Pat's Avatar
100%Pat 100%Pat is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hiding in the cupboard under the stairs
Posts: 4,657
Default

Well.... he wont be doing that again eh...
__________________
Oh, I love my Rosie child
You got the way to make me happy
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 22-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Steve D Steve D is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seaford, East Sussex
Posts: 689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%Pat View Post
Well.... he wont be doing that again eh...
Or even "she". God I'm so much the modern man.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 20-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Barrowboy's Avatar
Barrowboy Barrowboy is offline
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lake District
Posts: 132
Default Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
Bulldog bash always covers my son's birthday - and I'll have to wait for him to be a fair bit older than 3 before I can take him.
Just as the IOMTT is always bang in the middle of exam season (guess I'll have to wait for retirement and hope its still running)
Don't let it stop you going because he's 3 mate. My lad's been going since he was 9 months and still loving it 7 years on !
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Alex81WSC Alex81WSC is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 11
Default

On here I would like to have the "LIKE" "LIKE" "LIKE" "LIKE" Button...

I / we will be there Taff, looking forward to it like nothing else.. :-)

If you need any , and I mean any!! help, in any way shape or form, please let the Wolvo Support Club (me) Know, we will do everything we can to make this event a big success..

Hoping to be a 'very small part' of making this the best ever......

L&R
Alex WSC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taff View Post
All the details of how to get a ticket are on http://www.bulldogbash.co.uk
As yet we aint set up to take card/online payments, so it's cheques or postal orders. And we ain't using no Ticketmaster type agencies, as they don't give us the dosh from the tickets until after the event, in case we do a runner and don't put it on. But we need the money to put it on in the first place. So fuck 'em all, they'll come straight from the clubhouse.
The little mention in the classified type events listing in the mag (100%) gives the wrong e-mail address, the .com address, not the correct co.uk one, and that'll show up as not working due to non-payment. Absolutely true, but not very confidence inspiring when i'm saying send your money off, and you're hoping we ain't gonna spend it and leave you with no Bash.
It is on, you will get tickets if you send for 'em, and the cheap price doesn't mean there's a hidden cost when you get there, like extra for camping or any devious shit like that, as has been asked already.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21-01-2014, 11:13 PM
strima's Avatar
strima strima is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: St Neots, with the pointy heads...
Posts: 956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
I'm gutted.

I can't go just cos me son is getting married.


I thought I'd brought him up better than that.
And my sister in law has just booked her wedding for that Friday, looks like a one night Bully for me...
__________________
The best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers arse!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 24-01-2014, 12:00 PM
mickturate's Avatar
mickturate mickturate is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somerset
Posts: 941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
Good to see the return of the Dog. Even better to see the rave tent has been dropped, maybe that'll get rid of all the chavvy fuckers in their Clio's who spend half the weekend robbing bikers tents.
i just might know someone who at the last 'dog ripped the battery terminal lead off'f one of the rave tent 'posses' cars as he couldn't stop his fucking car alarm going off at 4+am...

i think there was a suggestion that the terminal lead was the least of his worries if the banshee noise did not stop pronto...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 24-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Dusty's Avatar
Dusty Dusty is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Wales
Posts: 970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickturate View Post
i just might know someone who at the last 'dog ripped the battery terminal lead off'f one of the rave tent 'posses' cars as he couldn't stop his fucking car alarm going off at 4+am...

i think there was a suggestion that the terminal lead was the least of his worries if the banshee noise did not stop pronto...
__________________
The object of war is NOT to die for your country, but to make sure the other Bastard dies for his.
And how come you hate our flag, but love our benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 24-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Scoobydoo Scoobydoo is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Stafford
Posts: 270
Default

I'll be there again this time fettled the bike so I'll get at least 2mph more down the strip and still be the loudest bike
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.