100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 25-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Default Strange goings on at the Village Hall

Would you like one stroke of the lash or two with your tea? snigger.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-24240287

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 26-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

I think our resident expert Chop will know of a few involved. Probably a few may be sporting some of his fetching attire. Or not if his last piccie was anything to go by.

Must be a slow day news wise ..I mean not as if the non reflective muzzies arent doing their bit to get rid of any body who dont agree with them.

Mebee these caning workshops are the muzzies bringing in whipping and caning by the back door ...I mean rather than gimp mask imagine one of them burka thingies .....

Triumph Owners Motorcycle Club Glasgow

http://www.tomccglasgow.co.uk/
Old 26-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Not the first time this has happened.

Few years ago I was asked to do some flogging, caning, bull whipping and sensory deprivation demonstrations at a local event. I was getting paid, it is part of what I do, so why not. I also supplied all the dungeon equipment for the event.

When I got to the venue I was rather surprised to see it was just down the road from Rhino Trikes and was indeed the village hall. The organiser was a bit of a loon and a rampant lesbian. I hope that I never meet that god awful creature again.

The village hall was obviously a place that the locals took great pride in. The event was booked as a "Relationship Clinic". I am used to people approaching me and asking questions about kit they have bought from me. Many of them are regular clients but I have never actually met them face to face.

I was setting up the dungeon equipment when a woman cop appeared. I knew her as a client, but this time she was in uniform. She asked what I was doing there and was I aware that the village hall committee was not too happy about what was going on. Nothing to do with me says I, I am just here to put on a show and supply the equipment. Off the lady cop toddled.

My volunteer victims dully appeared, I did the show, got lots of new business. Had a bloody good fetish party that night and thought no more about it. After all, this is what I do.

On the Monday after, my email and phone were alight. "Have you seen the Sun newspaper today"? Brilliant, somebody from the village had called the paper to tell them what was going on in sleepy Somerset.

According to the paper, "Master Chopper, a big, tattooed biker adorned with lots of heavy silver jewellery, was treating the crowd to a demonstration of his dark talents. Reverently referred to as "Master" by several scantily clad young women ..........

I had numerous calls from The Sun and NOTW papers, but declined to comment.

It wasn't until after the event that I found out how bloody awful the organiser was. She caused a hell of a lot of trouble for people in the village and within the fetish scene. She is now barred from every fetish club and event in the country.

Forget this "News report". It is absolutely nothing unusual. These events go on every week, all over the country. All over the world in fact. You would be surprised at the number and types of people who are involved one way or another. Many of them MUST remain hidden, simply because of their occupation or status. The report is just scandal mongering, nothing more.

Chopper

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

haha seriously must be a no news day

why do people have to stick their noses in and moan or get involved in stuff thats nowt to do with them

I had it at work a few months ago, even the units next to me arent sure/aware what I do in here.

one customer moved a few items from the back of his truck straight into my door and a busybody bloke that was at the neighbouring unit saw them, I realised he had seen but so what , its totally legal.

about 3 minutes later theres police here and all sorts of shouting going on

a copper questions me just within earshot of said twat, "is it true that you were just handling guns and there are guns on the property"

erm yes, we are a gunshop LOL

turns out the twats from London or somewhere and was arguing with the poor coppers that guns were illegal, he was going to complain about each and every one of them to the chief constable etc, he started writing down all the numbers etc, in the end they apologised to me and went to town on him and his car LOL.

so what if some peple want to learn or take part in something different. ie bondage or other sexual acts

maybe they will learn and avoid a serious accident or possibly even death that may have resulted had they just experimented at home.
Old 26-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Chatter Box

Default I can never

work out if the people so "horrified" by these types of events are the ones who secretly want in, but don't want anyone to know, so feign horror; or if they are genuinely just that afraid of sex. Kinda sad in either scenario really.

I don't get why some people get all uppity about what others do behind closed doors. Don't wanna join in? Then don't, just mind your own damn business.
Old 26-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

God help them on rag week....

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 29-09-2013, 06:10 AM
Chat Virgin

Talking

Was going to go - but found I was tied up at the time!!
Old 29-09-2013, 04:29 PM

I heard grav was going to go but he was tied up at the time
Old 29-09-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlok View Post
Was going to go - but found I was tied up at the time!!
thatll teach me not to check the last post!!!