100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Smile Trike could be gone by Saturday

I posted this localy the other day..

Trike Honda GL 1000, K2type 1977, Triked in 1980, fully registered has a trike on original plates (Classic) is up for sale "As Is/Seen!" Loads of spares, replacement engine, 2 x bank of 4 carbs (she's a flat four) starter motor (working) 70's Pannier with tow bar (Not fitted to trike) Brand new un opened spare gasket set, Brand new tyre's on rear.. load of other spares and gear.. 2000,00 no nearest offer, has a package she's worth worth more!

I got a chance all will be gone!

Everything to do with my Trike has been moved to one place... All ready for viewers... Although looking at the Trike and all the spares, I'm giving it away for what I'm asking for it.... I'm very tempted to say no SALE and get her rebuilt myself...
Although I've been saying that for years now and the way things are going with my joints and muscles and the deep muscle Septic attacks along with limited mobility, I think it'll be for the best.

I gotta say the "Difference" I have found living up here in Cumbria.. Is something almost unbelieveable... the Biker/Biking community here and the ones that I knew in both West Yorkshire and The Midlands (Birmingham) they are very, very different... Bikers up here don't seem to want to help a fellow biker when they are stuck... Down W/Yorks and Brum it is so different.... Ho well, Thats Life eh! Nowt as queer as folk!

All of the above is my personal view brought about by my experience... If you don't agree then fine.. If by chance it's upset anyone..... Well Eeeerrrrr

Tough!

All take care Ride safe

Last edited by RebuiltYorkie; 07-03-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

It sold...No bartering, accepted what I wanted, no worries, no problems.... Deposit paid... folk who bought it are going away for a few week so, it's here for another week... Then off!