100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 15-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Default Time to STOP VOTING

voting for a police commissioner?

its a sick joke innit, as if it would make any difference as to what/how they would Police

i'm a lifelong democrat but its TIME to STOP VOTING for these sick fucks who bring in laws at a whim but wring their hands at any opportunity to say 'we're helpless' (see Ragheads not being deported thread)

they introduce austerity measures & things like the ATOS tests to stop disabled folk getting the help they need, are selling off the NHS-my local surgery is now a 'Virgin Medical Centre'

I shit you not.

and this without any mandate-this shit was not in any manifesto & comes from combining the Tories & the yellow fuckers, so its TIME to strip them of ANY legitimacy: by STOP Voting for them

in any election only 34-35% of the electorate turn out & that gets split between them, so we get ruled by a party that gets 16 to 17% of a national vote....democracy my arse.

its a bad habit in that they fuck us over by laws we don't want,

they get paid way too much money
&
then fuck us over again with their expenses-when was the last time YOU got paid to travel to work?

Voting, its a bad habit, it TIME TO STOP
Old 15-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Such a bollocks election this. They're expecting a 15% turn out which means whoever's elected is likely to have the backing of maybe 8 or 9% of the electorate. And what the frig has it got to do with political parties anyway? Surely if someone's going to be elected to oversee the rozzers, they should be politically neutral?

Anyhoo I hadn't had any bumf off any of them apart from Labour so I actually e-mailed all my candidates last week with a list of simple questions regarding their views on things that matter to me.

Fella from the Lib Dems was the only one to respond

No where on the form to vote for NOT having another fucking layer of management is there. Bastards the lot of em. I've always said that the very desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one
Old 15-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

Today will b e the firs telection since i turned 18 that i have not voted in. The local independants nearly all pulled out (bar 2 weirdo's) are stating it was impossible to run an effective campaign without being affiliated to a political party which theyrefused to do. On the grounds one was a member of the current Police advisory Panel I felt if he felt there was no hope then it was not worth voting
Old 15-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

We did vote but only because we had an independant and we don't want one of the usual suspects to win.

But I have said for several years that we should abstain from voting.

None of them represent me so why would I support them.
Old 15-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

My polling card went into the recycle bin within 10 minutes of its arrival at Droid Towers.
Old 15-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

I haven't voted for anyone since the 70s..so I'm to blame for all the problems caused by the wrong people being voted in..If none of us ever voted the polititians would still get in by their families..the one with the biggest family would win, and these days it would not be one of the original locals..it wouldn't make any difference to the way we are treated but imagine what it would mean to State visits...British Prime minister visits the USA, I'm sorry Mr Prime minister but the Prime minister of Fiji got more votes than you and the President will not see little tin pot dictators who do not have the support of their countrymen..You only got 10 votes out of 69 million people..

Now that is something I would vote for..

John.
Old 16-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Send a message via MSN to Creature

I at least vote - i put a large cross and write no confidence in any of the above !

at least my vote is cancelled as a spoilt vote.

if 50% of those who dont bother to vote did the same - they will then have more spoilt votes than those elected - at that stage they may just start to take notice
Old 16-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator

The cost of the voting for the police commissioner was 100,000,000. one of our local polling stations registered zero votes..nobody turned out..

We are told this was because people didn't understand what it was all about but once they realize how important it really is future turnout at the next elections will be much larger..

Yeah well how much larger does it have to be to beat zero..

John.
Old 16-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

10 candidates
less than 15% turnout.
what a way to make sure the right person gets the 85k job
fekkin jobs for the boys
Old 17-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature View Post
I at least vote - i put a large cross and write no confidence in any of the above !

at least my vote is cancelled as a spoilt vote.

if 50% of those who dont bother to vote did the same - they will then have more spoilt votes than those elected - at that stage they may just start to take notice
That's a very good point

If none of us bother to vote they can make the assumption that we're happy with whatever we get. If we get the majority of votes being spoiled ballot papers that could at least generate some press exposure and dare I say it interest from the political parties
Old 17-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by number23 View Post
That's a very good point

If none of us bother to vote they can make the assumption that we're happy with whatever we get. If we get the majority of votes being spoiled ballot papers that could at least generate some press exposure and dare I say it interest from the political parties
I heard last week that in some places a spoiled voting card has for years automatically counted as a vote for the sitting MP..It goes this way..They wouldnt have bothered turning up unless they wanted to vote..so we'll count that as one for the home team..

Remember polititians are the best liers in the world..

John.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins View Post
Remember polititians are the best liers in the world and a bunch of backstabbing, hypocritical, thieving, scheming, bottom feeding pondscum.

John.
Fixed that for you John.

Chopper

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:57 PM

I made a point of NOT voting in the election of Police Commissioners, simply because if the lazy cunts cannot be bothered to at least pretend to be interested in what the local people have to say, then why the fuck should I want to waste my valuable time going to a polling station?

They WILL deny this of course, but if someone wants to be considered for such a position, they have an axe to grind. Not that I have anything against the police of course, other than the fact that they are the mindless puppets of a series of badly failed, corrupt and morally bakrupt pseudo fascist regimes. We are allegedly policed by consent, yet I cannot remember ever consenting to anything that the police do. We now have the police force that we deserve.

Any asshole voted into the position of Police Commissioner in Somerset is simply going to back up the pathetic excuse for a police farce that we already have. They will simply ensure that there are zillions more speed traps, = REVENUE GATHERING.

The Avon & Somerset Cunstabulary will do nothing about the stuff that bothers the locals, such as the thieving scumbag pikey cunts. Nothing will be done to stop the plague of caravan owners that cannot be arsed to service thier vans before they tow the fucking things hundreds of miles just to blight the county.

You will be delighted to know that the Somerset traffic fuzz will go all out to do as much as possible to fuck over any youngster that wants to get on two wheels, simply because they will be very easy targets in January next year. For the youngsters the cost of getting a full licence will be so expensive many of them will not even bother to try. Meanwhile the real villains of the road, all the hotch hatch assholes that alter cars and do not inform the insurance company, which equals null and void insurance, will continue to cause havoc, maiming and killing pedestrians and bikers alike.

So fuck the police commissioners, fuck the elections, fuck the cops and if Santa is reading this, fuck him too. They are all cunts, except Santa, but he is a FAT cunt.

Chopper

Old 19-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Send a message via MSN to Worjorj

If you don't want to vote, don't.

If you don't vote, you can't have the right to fuckin moan about who got in.

If you don't want anyone else to vote, fuck off to xxx-istan, or some tin-pot african dictatorship.

Oxymoron (Definition) = Don't vote then winge that only 10% bothered to vote.

Sits back to watch shit fly.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worjorj View Post

If you don't want anyone else to vote, fuck off to xxx-istan, or some tin-pot african dictatorship.

1 Didn't
2 Who the fuck were we voting for?
3 Not worth commenting on.
4 Not whinging but laughing.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:40 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

the government said that voteing for a police commissioner woulddo a lot for people.as it would address peoples real issues and concerns,this comes from a failed government that cant even deport a taliban terrorist to jorden.so how does haveing a police commissoner inprove my concerns.what we have now is not crime fighting,but politicaly correct enforcement.
Old 20-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Chatter Box

I voted (ish, spoilt paper).

I looked online at the three old duffers trying for the job in my earea, and they all said exactly the same shit in their "vot for me" crap, it may as well have been copied / pasted from one to the other.

So I spoiled me paper and wrote on it that not enough information was provided for the electorate to make an informed choice.

I voted at 12 midday, I was the third person!!!!!
Old 20-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:

= bollix, innit.
I might vote & my vote be overwhelmed by others votes = I can't moan, nope.
if i don't want to vote, fuck off to -istan...why? is the vote there more relevant?
the point of not voting is that it takes away any legitimacy these cocksuckers have...i'm supposedly 'represented' by lawyers, etonians & other scum sucking dogs, none of which have EVER represented my interests.

if only 10% bothered to vote then these were the dozy ones who didn't recognise it was a rigged game....lets make it 100% refusing to vote by waking folks up.
Old 20-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Need to Get out More!

Well i didnt vote and i'm still moanin....However...i would walk a fukin mile over hot coals to vote for our independance from the ceptic tank of multiculturism, that the european governance has created..
Old 20-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Well i didnt vote and i'm still moanin....However...i would walk a fukin mile over hot coals to vote for our independance from the ceptic tank of multiculturism, that the european governance has created..
I hate to say this..but I think that is a hindu thing..

Nah not really, I loved saying it, I thought it was funny..

John
Old 20-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Need to Get out More!

Whats a Hindu ?................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................Lay Eggs...
Old 20-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

Someone had to say it..and it's lays iggs..

John.
Old 21-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Jedi Chat Master

I'd sooner lay an egg than a fuckin hindu

Got to admit i didn't spoil my paper this time i just didn't go no fucker offered to take me to vote!
Old 21-11-2012, 01:09 AM

Quote:
If you don't want to vote, don't. I fucking didn't vote and that was MY choice

Oh yes I fucking can.

Why should I fuck off to where ever, just because I didn't vote and didn't/don't want any one else to vote in what was a political pantomime, aimed at the gullable and un-educated. The measure of those NOT voting for whatever reason is just as important a factor in judging the success or not of any election. The fact that I and most people that I know, did not vote, SHOULD cause alarm bells to ring in some dark and lonely corner of the government. It probably won't or if it does, the electorate will never get to hear about it, because it willconfirm what we already know. IE: The government is a bunch of asslicking, backstabbing, lying. thieving fuckpigs that cannot be trusted.

Fuck off.

Chopper

Old 21-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
Fuck off.

Chopper
You have a certain way with words that never fails to make me smile.....
Old 21-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

It is ridiculous to say that someone who has carefuly listened to the political debate and then decided that none of the candidates are worthy of a precious vote, then has no right to complain about the result.

Do you expect me to vote for a politician who has already proved to be useless just so that I have the right to moan.

I agree with Chopper.
Old 21-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Vote for John Hopkins..King of Wales..

I promise..

Everyone in Wales will win 1,000,000 on the lottery if they buy a ticket..This will be funded by the Euro lottery..

It will only rain after dark..

it will only snow once every year on Christmas eve, there will be enough snow to make snowmen, it will only land on grass never on paths, pavements or roads and the snow will have all gone by boxing day..

The sun will shine every day with a nice cooling breeze and the sun will never be so low that it blinds riders.

There will be no taxes and petrol will be 12p a gallon.

Please note these are election promises and are subject to change as soon as the election is over.

John.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:51 AM

I saw on the news tonight, some tightarsed lesbian, ex magistrate has been voted in as the Avon and Somerset Police and Crime Commissioner. One of the things she said was high on her list of priorities was to target those commiting violence against women!! I thought that the new office was NON political?

I never heard of this female. I know nothing about her other than what I heard on the news and my own assumption as to her sexual orientation. (I think the short hair and moustache did that for me).

Don't get me wrong, I have a very low opinion of guys that beat up women. However, I was not aware that this particular type of crime was any more prevalent in the south west, than it is anywhere else in the UK.

I have no idea what her qualifications are, if any. No idea why she wanted the job, but she did give me the distinct impression that she has some sort of axe to grind.

I can't even remember what her name is, thats how much of an impression she made on me. Pretty close to fuck all really.

So 85,000 a year of tax payers money for someone that has not made any effort to contact those that she is supposed to listen to. Not a good start. I am already underwhelmed by her achievements.

Chopper

Old 22-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
I saw on the news tonight, some tightarsed lesbian, ex magistrate has been voted in as the Avon and Somerset Police and Crime Commissioner. One of the things she said was high on her list of priorities was to target those commiting violence against women!! I thought that the new office was NON political?

I never heard of this female. I know nothing about her other than what I heard on the news and my own assumption as to her sexual orientation. (I think the short hair and moustache did that for me).

Don't get me wrong, I have a very low opinion of guys that beat up women. However, I was not aware that this particular type of crime was any more prevalent in the south west, than it is anywhere else in the UK.

I have no idea what her qualifications are, if any. No idea why she wanted the job, but she did give me the distinct impression that she has some sort of axe to grind.

I can't even remember what her name is, thats how much of an impression she made on me. Pretty close to fuck all really.

So 85,000 a year of tax payers money for someone that has not made any effort to contact those that she is supposed to listen to. Not a good start. I am already underwhelmed by her achievements.

Chopper
She lives near you and drives a Suzuki Jeep..

John.
Old 22-11-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins View Post
She lives near you and drives a Suzuki Jeep..

John.
LOL, you could be right mate.

Chopper