100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 22-11-2011, 04:20 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Default organs

as bikers im sure we all know its a inportant subject donating organs,but that branson fell,not content with ripping the tax payer off,and getting cheap banks,wants to make it commpusary,with a opt out not in,well im all for it,but want a garuntee that my organs wont go to any taliban,and i just wish,pop stars rock stars,and billionairs would stay out of polotics
Old 22-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator

There is a problem with organ donation that most of you won't know about..

My mother donated her body to medicine, the idea is that even if the organs are useless the doctors can teach and learn from a real human body, this bit does this and that bit has telly tubby desease, and this is what the inside of a fart looks like..you know all the good stuff...

So she left it in her will..

Unfortunately they didn't want it and it was left to her next of kin to arrange a quick cremation at the last minute..

I don't think she would have been happy when you consider the number of people out there trying to get you to carry the organ doner card..

Now even if they had taken the body, they return what is left afterwards for the next of kin to dispose of.

So thanks, but no thanks..It's not for me.

John.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:18 PM
Need to Get out More!

Default mine

whats mine is mine & its all being burnt with me
Old 23-11-2011, 02:05 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

When I go I want to be buried face down in an open top casket on the White Cliffs of Dover so that europe can kiss my hairy arse.

Most of me is pretty fucked up anyway and I fully intend to make sure the rest of me is equally fucked by the time I go. They will probably weigh me in for scrap anyway.

The thought of ANY part of me being used to help some fucking non reflective or a chav scumbag would be enough to make me come back and haunt the fuckers.

I heard recently that there is a new trend in Video Wills and Testaments. You can leave messages for your friends and loved ones to be viewed after your gone.

I might take that opportunity to let a few folk know what I really think of them and them NOT able to answer back! LOL Only trouble is that there are so many people that have annoyed me in some way, it could very easily be a long film.

Chopper

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 23-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator

Like John's mum, my dad died in August and wanted his body left to science. The norfolk and norwich University Hospital agreed to take it but because he died in hospital and they had to have a post mortem, they couldn't take it for some strange reason!

Me? I plan to be buried at sea! So if any one wants my organs they'll have to swim!
Old 23-11-2011, 08:57 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Got to be honest, when I die, I am dead and I really don't give a monkey's chuff about what happens to what's left.

I say let the medical johnnies have whatever they can use - and honestly for all I care - chuck the rest in a wheely bin, it is just scrap flesh!
Old 23-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Buster View Post
Got to be honest, when I die, I am dead and I really don't give a monkey's chuff about what happens to what's left.

I say let the medical johnnies have whatever they can use - and honestly for all I care - chuck the rest in a wheely bin, it is just scrap flesh!
That's all true but..on a more practical side it costs at least £5,000. to bury someone these days and if you have donated your body to someone who has asked for it, then they should at least pay for the disposal of the bits they dont want..for them it is just a matter of shoving it in the furnace as scrap..For your family it could mean a second mortgage.

John.
Old 23-11-2011, 05:46 PM

im on the organ donor register, i also donate platelets once a month, and personally i dont give a flying fuck who gets my organs when i carp it. i read some of the comments above and think that they fucking shame the humanity of everyone who shares that opinion. anyone who has been in hospital and had a serious op may well have had to rely on the generosity of donors, from blood products to bone cataracts or even whole organs. i dont imagine that if you were laid in intensive care and needing donated products that you would be so fussy about their origins. and you would be the first to bleat if someone came and said they refused to donate to a white english recipient. if your dead then thats it, youre dead, the desire to deprive as many others of life as possible whilst you are at it if you can is almost incredible. if you are like me and think that death is the end, then why would you give a fuck, and if you had a religious belief and thought that you would go to some sort of afterlife, then how would you justify that to your 'god'. sometimes folk baffle me!

http://www.katanaownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php
Old 23-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Chat Slut

+1 to that.
Old 23-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr View Post
im on the organ donor register, i also donate platelets once a month, and personally i dont give a flying fuck who gets my organs when i carp it. i read some of the comments above and think that they fucking shame the humanity of everyone who shares that opinion. anyone who has been in hospital and had a serious op may well have had to rely on the generosity of donors, from blood products to bone cataracts or even whole organs. i dont imagine that if you were laid in intensive care and needing donated products that you would be so fussy about their origins. and you would be the first to bleat if someone came and said they refused to donate to a white english recipient. if your dead then thats it, youre dead, the desire to deprive as many others of life as possible whilst you are at it if you can is almost incredible. if you are like me and think that death is the end, then why would you give a fuck, and if you had a religious belief and thought that you would go to some sort of afterlife, then how would you justify that to your 'god'. sometimes folk baffle me!
+2.

I was a blood donor till me lil op and now they won't take it. When I'm gone they can help themselves to owt they want and send the rest to a dog meat factory.

I aint gonna need it.
Old 23-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Chat Pimp

Very good friends of mine have a one year old daughter with leukemia, she has had several stints of chemo and a couple of blood transfusion, thank you to the ones who give selflessly to help others, you have massive respect from me, thank fuck humanity isn't quite dead yet. Before this happened to Olivia I hadn't even thought about it, now I'm gonna get my arse in gear and do my bit as well. I'm also on the donor register, and I'm happy for it to make a difference to anybody.
Old 23-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator

It's not a matter of if you donate or not..it's if you donate the people you donate should be responsible for what is left and should dispose of it..

If you give or sell a bike to someone as scrap you dont want them to send the broken frame back to you so that you have to tax it or sorn it every year..

Your next of kin should not have to pay for you to be buried after you have given your body to medical science.

It's time the medical people who want your body or part of it took some responsibility.

When you donate blood or organs they are quite often sold abroad for use in other hospitals..they are not given by the NHS they are sold..they actually sell our blood too, even though we donate it..

As far as the NHS is concerned it is about getting the organs and blood for as little cost as possible..when harvesting donated organs the cost of disposing of the empty shell should be factored in..

If this was done they would get a lot more donations.

John.
Old 23-11-2011, 11:35 PM

I had a Renal transplant over 19 year's ago... I will be eternally grateful!
Old 23-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Self opinionated twat

Send a message via Yahoo to hacky

by the time i finish with mine,wont be anything of use to harvest..unless they need fuel...lol
Old 24-11-2011, 01:18 AM

Angry

Quote:
Actually john, I have had several major operations and I did need blood a few times. I used to be a blood donor and donated twice a year for about 25 years. Now that I have Diabetes and heart desease they will not allow me to donate, not even for blood products or bone marrow.

As a diabetic Type 2, liver function is monitored regularly. My liver is not functioning as it should, hence having to go on to daily injections of a new drug. I have been warned that I may soon have to go onto 3 times daily injections of insulin. By the time the lights go out for me, my organs will be well and truly fucked. Certainly of absolutely no use to any innocent little kid.

I have done my bit for organ donation and raised a shit load of money for various medical charities. There are many other people that have done likewise.

It is MY fucking choice to NOT wish to help someone after I die. Especially a non reflective or a chavvy twat. I have done my bit and been shat on from a great hieght by way of a thankyou. You don't like my thinking on this issue then that is YOUR fucking problem. I still want to offend and annoy as many non reflectives as possible even after I am gone.

Chopper

Old 24-11-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins View Post

When you donate blood or organs they are quite often sold abroad for use in other hospitals..they are not given by the NHS they are sold..they actually sell our blood too, even though we donate it..

John.
proof please, im calling this bullshit, but im sure you wouldnt make such a sweeping generalisation unless you had just one single shred of evidence to back it up? so sources please?

Old 24-11-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
Actually john, I have had several major operations and I did need blood a few times. I used to be a blood donor and donated twice a year for about 25 years. Now that I have Diabetes and heart desease they will not allow me to donate, not even for blood products or bone marrow.

As a diabetic Type 2, liver function is monitored regularly. My liver is not functioning as it should, hence having to go on to daily injections of a new drug. I have been warned that I may soon have to go onto 3 times daily injections of insulin. By the time the lights go out for me, my organs will be well and truly fucked. Certainly of absolutely no use to any innocent little kid.

I have done my bit for organ donation and raised a shit load of money for various medical charities. There are many other people that have done likewise.

It is MY fucking choice to NOT wish to help someone after I die. Especially a non reflective or a chavvy twat. I have done my bit and been shat on from a great hieght by way of a thankyou. You don't like my thinking on this issue then that is YOUR fucking problem. I still want to offend and annoy as many non reflectives as possible even after I am gone.

Chopper
and when you help these charities or when you went to hospital for treatment, did you specify that you would only accept donated blood etc from a white donor? i hope you refused to accept a donation if its racial origin couldnt be guaranteed. ditto your charity work, did you tell them you were only interested in your donation helping white folk? whether i like or dislike your feelings on this isnt really a matter ive given any thought to. i think you revel in being obnoxious for the sake of it, and tbh if that floats your boat, then who am i to object to you getting your pleasure that way, me, ive got too much else to do than work myself into a frenzy over race or colour or social status. ive met plenty of bikers who were tw@ts and plenty of so called chavs who were just normal folk who lived differently to the norm. i dont judge them by that, but thats cos its not really important to me. ive no problem if the platelets or blood products i donate are given to someone who is different to me in colour race or social background. i cant imagine watching your kid die of some unpleasant illness is pleasant regardless of the colour of anyones skin. if you think it doesnt matter if they croak if they arent white then that says more about you than anything else.

Old 24-11-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
It's not a matter of if you donate or not..it's if you donate the people you donate should be responsible for what is left and should dispose of it..

If you give or sell a bike to someone as scrap you dont want them to send the broken frame back to you so that you have to tax it or sorn it every year..

Your next of kin should not have to pay for you to be buried after you have given your body to medical science.

It's time the medical people who want your body or part of it took some responsibility.

As far as the NHS is concerned it is about getting the organs and blood for as little cost as possible..when harvesting donated organs the cost of disposing of the empty shell should be factored in..

If this was done they would get a lot more donations.

John.
from the human tissue act 2004,

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/30/contents

32Prohibition of commercial dealings in human material for transplantation(1)A person commits an offence if he—(a)gives or receives a reward for the supply of, or for an offer to supply, any controlled material;(b)seeks to find a person willing to supply any controlled material for reward;(c)offers to supply any controlled material for reward;(d)initiates or negotiates any arrangement involving the giving of a reward for the supply of, or for an offer to supply, any controlled material;(e)takes part in the management or control of a body of persons corporate or unincorporate whose activities consist of or include the initiation or negotiation of such arrangements.(2)Without prejudice to subsection (1)(b) and (c), a person commits an offence if he causes to be published or distributed, or knowingly publishes or distributes, an advertisement—(a)inviting persons to supply, or offering to supply, any controlled material for reward, or(b)indicating that the advertiser is willing to initiate or negotiate any such arrangement as is mentioned in subsection (1)(d).(3)A person who engages in an activity to which subsection (1) or (2) applies does not commit an offence under that subsection if he is designated by the Authority as a person who may lawfully engage in the activity.(4)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (1) shall be liable—(a)on summary conviction—(i)to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months, or(ii)to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum, or(iii)to both;(b)on conviction on indictment—(i)to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, or(ii)to a fine, or(iii)to both.(5)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (2) shall be liable on summary conviction—(a)to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 51 weeks, or(b)to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or(c)to both.(6)For the purposes of subsections (1) and (2), payment in money or money’s worth to the holder of a licence shall be treated as not being a reward where—(a)it is in consideration for transporting, removing, preparing, preserving or storing controlled material, and(b)its receipt by the holder of the licence is not expressly prohibited by the terms of the licence.(7)References in subsections (1) and (2) to reward, in relation to the supply of any controlled material, do not include payment in money or money’s worth for defraying or reimbursing—(a)any expenses incurred in, or in connection with, transporting, removing, preparing, preserving or storing the material,(b)any liability incurred in respect of—(i)expenses incurred by a third party in, or in connection with, any of the activities mentioned in paragraph (a), or(ii)a payment in relation to which subsection (6) has effect, or(c)any expenses or loss of earnings incurred by the person from whose body the material comes so far as reasonably and directly attributable to his supplying the material from his body.(8)For the purposes of this section, controlled material is any material which—(a)consists of or includes human cells,(b)is, or is intended to be removed, from a human body,(c)is intended to be used for the purpose of transplantation, and(d)is not of a kind excepted under subsection (9).(9)The following kinds of material are excepted—(a)gametes,(b)embryos, and(c)material which is the subject of property because of an application of human skill.(10)Where the body of a deceased person is intended to be used to provide material which—(a)consists of or includes human cells, and(b)is not of a kind excepted under subsection (9),for use for the purpose of transplantation, the body shall be treated as controlled material for the purposes of this section.(11)In this section—“advertisement” includes any form of advertising whether to the public generally, to any section of the public or individually to selected persons;“reward” means any description of financial or other material advantage.

essentialy, tissues cant be dealt with sold or traded in any way. they can be transferred based on medical suitability but not for proffit. so, essentially, as i see it, if i were to send you my kidney, you would have to pay for the surgeon to remove it and the taxi to deliver it, but i couldnt ask you for a bottle of scotch to toast your new aquisition!!

Old 24-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
proof please, im calling this bullshit, but im sure you wouldnt make such a sweeping generalisation unless you had just one single shred of evidence to back it up? so sources please?
http://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/strategicpla...list_services/

We aim to leverage the capability of our state of the art Speke tissue bank and its highly capable and skilled team. We will grow our sales and generate a positive financial contribution, through increasing the visibility and recognition of our tissues business with NHS clinicians, and supporting these with high quality sales and marketing plans.

Just one site, there are many more..Tissue organ and blood sales are big business..

Here's another.

http://www.bioserve.com/human-sample...nformation.cfm

Why do you think they privatised the national blood transfusion service.

John.

Last edited by John Hopkins; 24-11-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 24-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
from the human tissue act 2004,

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2004/30/contents

32Prohibition of commercial dealings in human material for transplantation(1)A person commits an offence if he—(a)gives or receives a reward for the supply of, or for an offer to supply, any controlled material;(b)seeks to find a person willing to supply any controlled material for reward;(c)offers to supply any controlled material for reward;(d)initiates or negotiates any arrangement involving the giving of a reward for the supply of, or for an offer to supply, any controlled material;(e)takes part in the management or control of a body of persons corporate or unincorporate whose activities consist of or include the initiation or negotiation of such arrangements.(2)Without prejudice to subsection (1)(b) and (c), a person commits an offence if he causes to be published or distributed, or knowingly publishes or distributes, an advertisement—(a)inviting persons to supply, or offering to supply, any controlled material for reward, or(b)indicating that the advertiser is willing to initiate or negotiate any such arrangement as is mentioned in subsection (1)(d).(3)A person who engages in an activity to which subsection (1) or (2) applies does not commit an offence under that subsection if he is designated by the Authority as a person who may lawfully engage in the activity.(4)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (1) shall be liable—(a)on summary conviction—(i)to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months, or(ii)to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum, or(iii)to both;(b)on conviction on indictment—(i)to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years, or(ii)to a fine, or(iii)to both.(5)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (2) shall be liable on summary conviction—(a)to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 51 weeks, or(b)to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or(c)to both.(6)For the purposes of subsections (1) and (2), payment in money or money’s worth to the holder of a licence shall be treated as not being a reward where—(a)it is in consideration for transporting, removing, preparing, preserving or storing controlled material, and(b)its receipt by the holder of the licence is not expressly prohibited by the terms of the licence.(7)References in subsections (1) and (2) to reward, in relation to the supply of any controlled material, do not include payment in money or money’s worth for defraying or reimbursing—(a)any expenses incurred in, or in connection with, transporting, removing, preparing, preserving or storing the material,(b)any liability incurred in respect of—(i)expenses incurred by a third party in, or in connection with, any of the activities mentioned in paragraph (a), or(ii)a payment in relation to which subsection (6) has effect, or(c)any expenses or loss of earnings incurred by the person from whose body the material comes so far as reasonably and directly attributable to his supplying the material from his body.(8)For the purposes of this section, controlled material is any material which—(a)consists of or includes human cells,(b)is, or is intended to be removed, from a human body,(c)is intended to be used for the purpose of transplantation, and(d)is not of a kind excepted under subsection (9).(9)The following kinds of material are excepted—(a)gametes,(b)embryos, and(c)material which is the subject of property because of an application of human skill.(10)Where the body of a deceased person is intended to be used to provide material which—(a)consists of or includes human cells, and(b)is not of a kind excepted under subsection (9),for use for the purpose of transplantation, the body shall be treated as controlled material for the purposes of this section.(11)In this section—“advertisement” includes any form of advertising whether to the public generally, to any section of the public or individually to selected persons;“reward” means any description of financial or other material advantage.

essentialy, tissues cant be dealt with sold or traded in any way. they can be transferred based on medical suitability but not for proffit. so, essentially, as i see it, if i were to send you my kidney, you would have to pay for the surgeon to remove it and the taxi to deliver it, but i couldnt ask you for a bottle of scotch to toast your new aquisition!!
You would certainly get into trouble for offering to sell me your kidney but the company arranging the operation would be able to buy the kidney from the NHS trust that removed it after your death.

There is a lot of difference in what an individual is allowed to do and what a corporation can do...When they call it a trust they can get away with murder. don't believe me..when someone has no further hope of meaningful a life they disconnect the life support systems..If they don't die there and then they withhold food and treatment until they do.

Even a dog dies with more dignity.

John.
Old 24-11-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
http://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/strategicpla...list_services/

We aim to leverage the capability of our state of the art Speke tissue bank and its highly capable and skilled team. We will grow our sales and generate a positive financial contribution, through increasing the visibility and recognition of our tissues business with NHS clinicians, and supporting these with high quality sales and marketing plans.

Just one site, there are many more..Tissue organ and blood sales are big business..

Here's another.

http://www.bioserve.com/human-sample...nformation.cfm

Why do you think they privatised the national blood transfusion service.

John.

nbs operates within the govt formed uk health market, it only sells in as much as it collects and provides blood and donor products and distributes them amongst the uk's nhs trusts. its in a market, but a market created within the nhs, hardly selling blood and organs on the open market.
from the same link,

"We will provide services where these are consistent with the capabilities and objectives of NHSBT in supplying blood components, organs, tissues and stem cells. We will look to provide such services where NHSBT is best placed to meet the needs of NHS hospitals and provide them with value for money."

hardly a company flogging freely donated organs to the international black market.
on stem cells for example, not the use of 'for uk patients, not european, not worldwide, not rich american oil billionaire, but nhs hospitals.

"To work in partnership with third sector organisations and the UK Health Services in the provision of an efficient and effective source of donor haemopoietic stem cells for the treatment of UK patients."

as for bioserve, an american company, operating in the usa, which i think is outside the general remit of the british nhs, from their website (the one you linked to above,

'Address:
9000 Virginia Manor Road
Suite 207
Beltsville, MD 20705 USA
Google Mapsô Link'

yes they sell products, but we arent the 51st state just yet, so i wont worry about them!

Old 24-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think I mentioned any black market organ sales, there is no need for a black market, if a hospital anywhere in the world needs a human organ or blood or tissue samples they will contact all markets including the British ones..don't kid yourself, britain has been selling organs both in the UK private market and the foreign markets for years, because the government privatised many medical services they even sell to the NHS..

As for laws prohibiting the sale of human organs..just type in the law and the word exceptions..

Don't kid yourself that because the British people donate organs at no cost the firm that does the harvesting doesn't make a profit..They will hide the reason for the profit, cost of doctors, surgeons, storage, transport, management, and may other things..but these private companies have shareholders and they want their pound of flesh..

wake up and smell the roses..

where do you think the money to run these companies comes from...

Why do you think it costs so much to run the NHS.

John.
Old 24-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
as for bioserve, an american company, operating in the usa, which i think is outside the general remit of the british nhs, from their website (the one you linked to above,

'Address:
9000 Virginia Manor Road
Suite 207
Beltsville, MD 20705 USA
Google Mapsô Link'

yes they sell products, but we arent the 51st state just yet, so i wont worry about them!
Look at the partners..one of them is INbank..then look at Inbank uk...then look at their "centres of excellence" then see how much each one gets in grants each year.

These multi million dollar companies have companies within companies within companies...

The NHS spends far too much money not to have leaches...nobody knows how many accountants and solicitors are financing a millionaire lifestyle of the back of the NHS.

John.
Old 24-11-2011, 11:59 PM

but for all that, you claimed in your first post that organs and blood donated in the uk are sold to foreign hospitals companies or individuals, but failed to provide a single example. all you have done is stated that there are many biotech and medical firms operating in the uk and abroad, and i wont deny it, its hardly a secret. but stop flanneling on about some unprovable 'everyonbe knows that it happens' type speculation and post some proof. you claimed that uk organs are sold by the nhs to overseas interests. provide proof please?

Old 25-11-2011, 12:16 AM

from the nhsbt service website, q and a section,

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/.../questions.jsp

essentially, organs donated are offered to nhs patients on the basis of suitability, if nobody on any uk waiting list is suitable, but an overseas patient is, then it gets sent, not sold, sent, to them, accordinly the same works in reverse, organs donated in partner health services that cant find recipients in their countries of orrigin are offered to partner health services , also includes private hospitals in the uk, though nhs patients are the first in line,

"29Could my donated organs and tissue go to a private patient??

Possibly. Patients entitled to treatment on the NHS are always given priority for donated organs. These include UK citizens, members of Her Majestyís forces serving abroad and patients covered by a reciprocal health agreement with the UK.

Other patients would only be offered an organ if there were no suitable patients entitled to treatment under the NHS. Every effort is made to ensure that a donated organ does not go to waste if there is someone who can benefit. Donated tissue is made available to any hospital in the UK where there is a patient in need.

31Could any of my organs or tissue be given to someone in another country?

Yes, possibly. There is an agreement that any organs that cannot be matched to UK patients are offered to patients in other European countries. Likewise, UK patients benefit from organs offered by other European countries. This co-operation increases the chance of a suitable recipient being found, ensuring that precious organs do not go to waste.
Tissue might also be offered to patients in other countries.

and finally, from the same site,

48Can people buy or sell organs?

No, the transplant laws in the UK absolutely prohibit the sale of human organs or tissue.

'absolutely prohibit' sounds pretty watertight to me,

Old 25-11-2011, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator

I can't see how you can believe that word for word..

NHS patients get priority..

What world do you live in.

You seem to believe in the government the way some people believe in god..he must have made the world and us because how else would we be here.

John.
Old 25-11-2011, 01:50 AM

Angry

Quote:
and when you help these charities or when you went to hospital for treatment, did you specify that you would only accept donated blood etc from a white donor? i hope you refused to accept a donation if its racial origin couldnt be guaranteed. ditto your charity work, did you tell them you were only interested in your donation helping white folk? whether i like or dislike your feelings on this isnt really a matter ive given any thought to. i think you revel in being obnoxious for the sake of it, and tbh if that floats your boat, then who am i to object to you getting your pleasure that way, me, ive got too much else to do than work myself into a frenzy over race or colour or social status. ive met plenty of bikers who were tw@ts and plenty of so called chavs who were just normal folk who lived differently to the norm. i dont judge them by that, but thats cos its not really important to me. ive no problem if the platelets or blood products i donate are given to someone who is different to me in colour race or social background. i cant imagine watching your kid die of some unpleasant illness is pleasant regardless of the colour of anyones skin. if you think it doesnt matter if they croak if they arent white then that says more about you than anything else.
Sanctimonious twat. Obnoxious enough for you? Or do you really want me to make an effort?

To be perfectly honest, I really don't give a flying fuck how many non reflectives die or how many of thier kids die. As long as my taxes do not have to pay for thier care or funerals.

While you sit at your PC in your ivory tower claiming the moral high ground, there are BRITISH, white Anglo Saxon people in the country that I served worrying about paying thier heating bills this winter. There are kids that do not get a decent breakfast before they get sent to school. Elderly British people in so called "Care" homes that are being abused and neglected. There are many servicemen that have served Queen and Country and have been promised all the care they need to recover from or live with the injuries they have sustained, only to find that they are treated as second or third class citizens.

Sort out all those problems, that are very real to those BRITISH people that are suffering them, then come and ask me to donate. In the meantime, you and your fucked up, leftie, ideas can go fuck yourself.

Charity begins at home. Unless of course you happen to be a white Anglo Saxon in the UK.

Chopper.

Old 25-11-2011, 02:54 AM

Quote:
I can't see how you can believe that word for word..

NHS patients get priority..

What world do you live in.

You seem to believe in the government the way some people believe in god..he must have made the world and us because how else would we be here.

John.
good effort john, but i see this as another post where you fail to provide proof of the statement you posted in the earlier post. you ask why i believe it, well i believe its the law, and the evidence seems to back it up. you however have stated that its not true, but again fail to provide evidence to back up your claim.

ok, you say that the nhs sells organs, i say prove it. but you prevaricate and flannel to avoid providing the proof you believe you have.

i said that its illegal to sell organs in the uk, and have posted sections from the relevent acts of parliament showing where it is forbidden, ive also posted statements from the blood and organ donation service saying quite categorically that it is illegal to sell organs and tissue for transplant under uk law. you say this isnt true, but fail to provide anything other than your own opinion which seems to be based on not much more than heresay or rumour.
if you had a single shred of evidence to back up what you say, then you would be waving it in my face. but you havent, not a single shred.

Old 25-11-2011, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
Sanctimonious twat. Obnoxious enough for you? Or do you really want me to make an effort?

To be perfectly honest, I really don't give a flying fuck how many non reflectives die or how many of thier kids die. As long as my taxes do not have to pay for thier care or funerals.

While you sit at your PC in your ivory tower claiming the moral high ground, there are BRITISH, white Anglo Saxon people in the country that I served worrying about paying thier heating bills this winter. There are kids that do not get a decent breakfast before they get sent to school. Elderly British people in so called "Care" homes that are being abused and neglected. There are many servicemen that have served Queen and Country and have been promised all the care they need to recover from or live with the injuries they have sustained, only to find that they are treated as second or third class citizens.

Sort out all those problems, that are very real to those BRITISH people that are suffering them, then come and ask me to donate. In the meantime, you and your fucked up, leftie, ideas can go fuck yourself.

Charity begins at home. Unless of course you happen to be a white Anglo Saxon in the UK.

Chopper.
and thats all the fault of johnny foreigner is it. you really want to stop learning the bnp manifesto off by heart
tbh i agree with a lot of what you say, the care system in this country is shambolic to say the least, the lack of decent aftercare for the uks former military is equally shameful, ditto education, the nhs, local authority housing, etc etc. but its not the bloody fault of the foreigners. for every asian malingering on the dole, there are a handful of immigrants working the long shifts in the shitty poorly paid end of the nhs cooking cleaning and wiping arses. for every fake refugee there are plenty of folk doing the jobs that nobody wanted to run our industries hospitals and care homes. and for every snot nosed chav robbing his way through life, there are many many ordinary poor people of all colours and creeds living at the arse end of society. its not black and white, or even christian and muslim. the shit we are in today is an issue of haves and have nots. the decline in the standards of care of the sick and elderly doesnt have its roots in the influx of poles and iraqis, it goes back to the rush for privatisation of key services in the health and care systems in the 1980s and 90s, the far right eutopia of 'send the buggers back' wouldnt save the uks care services, it would sent the nhs and the care industry in to a vertical drop. as much as you dont like it, its the immigrant workers that are holding the nhs together, personally i couldnt care what colour the hand that holds the scalpel is, so long as its owner knows his or her job. you just want to hate everything none white, but you dont even have the courage of conviction to say so, using the 'non reflective' tag just makes me think how little we have moved forward as a society in the last 50 years. this isnt the rambling of as you say a bleeding heart lefty, and i sit in no ivory tower. you offer no solution but more hatred, and havent the last 50 years in europe shown us just how much of a dead end that is. as for being sanctimonious, dont make me laugh, you call me that because you think you should have carte blanche to spout your rambling right wing biggotry without anyone else being allowed to speak up. like many on the far right, you hold strong opinions, and the strongest of those opinions is that nobody else should be allowed to hold any of their own.

Old 25-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

The trouble is after weĎve gone we have no control over what happens to our bits and pieces. Thatís not a problem for some but it is to others.
Somebody could flog Ďem for a profit.
They could go to someone you donít like.
They could go to someone you approve of but who donít take care of them.
Lungs for instance could go to an ex-serviceman who smokes, if he keeps smoking and wrecks the new lungs, does it matter?
George Best ruined two livers. Does that mean the second liver should have been buried with itís owner? It gave him a second chance and he blew it. His choice.
That could be considered a waste of an organ but what if there was no other tissue match?
When Iím gone I hope my bits go to someone I approve of, I hope they take care of it. I hope it makes them happy. But by then I wonít give a shit cos Iím dead.