100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 31-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Chatter Box

brad how can you say your good name when all you do is rip friends off were ever you go
Old 05-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

What is the word i am looking for.....bollocks..yep that will do.
I am sick of getting calls from people looking for you. Michael bradley rhodes.
Only yesterday a guy phones me wanting two frames. As he got burnt by cfe customs. And anyone who has any dealings with cfe customs describes you to a tee.

The frame building pond is a small one. The cafe frames and manxs is a very very small pond.

If people want to give you money for something sight unseen because your cheap. Then they must take the risk that they will get what they paid for. But you a
re getting the rest of us tarred with your brush.

And the terrible man you acuse of ripping you off.
I know who you refer too. And if any of the long term members of this forum knew who it was i dont think they would believe you.
Get back to pyramid selling.....
Old 05-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

this is all really not good for the bike building business.

I personally wouldnt worry about your good name, I hadnt even heard of you until this thread

surely you must have known or had an inkling as to what was going on, in such a small business it would be hard to hide, the trouble is that yes shit does stick, but its going to be hard for people to believe that you knew nothing, and if you did know, that you did nothing.

I feel for those that have lost such large amounts of money.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devon-tony View Post
I personally wouldnt worry about your good name, I hadnt even heard of you until this thread
Likewise. First i heard of you was when John Pellew, owner of Norzilla contacted me.
Old 19-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Chat Virgin

Default bradley rhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken1 View Post
What is the word i am looking for.....bollocks..yep that will do.
I am sick of getting calls from people looking for you. Michael bradley rhodes.
Only yesterday a guy phones me wanting two frames. As he got burnt by cfe customs. And anyone who has any dealings with cfe customs describes you to a tee.

The frame building pond is a small one. The cafe frames and manxs is a very very small pond.

If people want to give you money for something sight unseen because your cheap. Then they must take the risk that they will get what they paid for. But you a
re getting the rest of us tarred with your brush.

And the terrible man you acuse of ripping you off.
I know who you refer too. And if any of the long term members of this forum knew who it was i dont think they would believe you.
Get back to pyramid selling.....
well there at it again with there ripp off manx frames classicracebikedevelopments007 on ebay in oldham the scam busting net is getting tighter and tighter we will catch him one day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Chat Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by scambuster View Post
well there at it again with there ripp off manx frames classicracebikedevelopments007 on ebay in oldham the scam busting net is getting tighter and tighter we will catch him one day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i aint never heard of them and i live in oldham, seen the ad on ebay and it does look a little under informed, information wise, for a business seller,
if some one gets me an address i will go take a look.

Last edited by beef; 19-06-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Link? Can't find that member on ebay.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Chat Virgin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/manx-norto...ht_1188wt_1270
scambusted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Chatter Box

Nice one scambuster,
we should all order a frame and when it,s done tell em to fuck off, thieving bastards

Alfie
Old 19-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFIEBEARD View Post
Nice one scambuster,
we should all order a frame and when it,s done tell em to fuck off, thieving bastards

Alfie
thanks alfie i want to get the word passed around about these rip off ba**ards
they may be albe to change names but the shit stain they leave behind lingers on
Old 19-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
thanks alfie i want to get the word passed around about these rip off ba**ards
they may be albe to change names but the shit stain they leave behind lingers on
hi, i am half owner of classic race bike developments, i have been a custom bike builder and frame builder for 28 years, at classic race bike we build manx norton featherbed frames, we also have our own line in manx norton hybrid frames designed to take a multitude of japanese 4 cylinder engines which to our knowlage no one else does, we also build swingarms to go with our frames, all our frames will take the manx range of tanks and tail sections. we also produce glass fibre tail sections, we do not take ANY deposits for our products, we build em, you come and inspect, if your happy you pay, simple. we also offer a courior service too, you dont pay anything till you have your frame and are happy with it.

CLASSIC RACE BIKE DEVELOPMENTS CONTACT INFO
OLDHAM, LANCS. 01614784317.
classicracebikedevelopments@hotmail.co.uk
well sounds like there not scamming (not)
sounds more like half owner of half a brain still waiting for my frame
Old 19-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben6moto View Post
If only I could have worked them out a little sooner!! They also made me laugh when they told me they were Unity's main supplier! HAHA
Where are they now is the question? The guy at cfe told me that reason for not being able to get through is because the telephone line is fucked outside!! but when I asked again when I went there he told me another story saying he was sick of people phoning them all the time so he unplugged the phone! Why is this I wonder?? All the people he had off are trying to contact them? or people waiting for their frames to be built?? Oh hang on apparently they have done a runner aswell! I rang someone I knew close to them that is renting an unit from the same landlord, he said they owed rent or something & had done a runner!!! Tossers!!
Here at Classic race bike developments we build frames to manx norton specifications and swing arms to our own design, we also offer a line of wider manx norton frames to our design to accomodate most japanese 4 cylinder engines, we also offer a wide frame to accomodate most 2 cylinder engines.
The frame in the first picture is ready to collect/deliver. 1100. please contact us for info.
Classic Race Bike Developments
been in touch with trading standards so they can expect a visit very soon !!!
Old 20-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Chat Pimp

Quote:
Here at Classic race bike developments we build frames to manx norton specifications and swing arms to our own design, we also offer a line of wider manx norton frames to our design to accomodate most japanese 4 cylinder engines, we also offer a wide frame to accomodate most 2 cylinder engines.
The frame in the first picture is ready to collect/deliver. 1100. please contact us for info.
Classic Race Bike Developments
been in touch with trading standards so they can expect a visit very soon !!!

like i said get me an address and i will go have a look and see what i can find out.. see if it is them and what they plan on doing. the advert doesnt seem to be worded same as the old website and past adverts
i am in oldham and dont know of any shops that just state oldham as their location. there are a few up here and they all state the local area ie... shaw, oldham. or chadderton,oldham.

Last edited by beef; 20-06-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 20-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Chat Slapper

Location: somewhere near manchester.......but not saying where

right, lets get things straight, i am classic race bike developments, it is nothing to do with previous businesses, i was a part of cfe but i walked when i realised nick was being an arse hole, the man you all want is nick brooks, classic race bike developments do have the ability to build these frames and we do build them, we have just finished a frame for a manx jota for a man called garry laurence, he is over the moon with our work, he is also the most well known cafe builder in the country, he built the norvin on the cover of a previous 100% magazine, nick brooks has already stated (although not on here) that he takes full responsibility for all the previous shit, you can all believe what you want, i have nothing to prove, classic race bike developments has worked things out with other people who got burned by nick, ask ben moto, i have been in touch with him to work things out, i am not responsible for previous issue but am offering to try help sort it out at no cost even though it aint down to me, nick has done a runner leaving people upset, me included. we also refuse to take any deposits for the items we produce, we build the frames, the customer inspects it, if they are happy they pay and take there product, what more do you people want from me. i am getting to the end of my tether with all of this, i am offering to rectify things that were not my doing ffs!

Last edited by brad the bastard; 20-06-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 20-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Chat Virgin

Default Lets get the facts right....

This is going to be a long fucking post so please read as it has an explanation.
CFE customs, Ran by the guy you all need to find "Nick Brooks" he employed Brad as a frame builder and in previous posts it states clearly thats what he was, Nick used his own dads ebay/paypal account to take money & comissions for bike building, he used a website to get all our attention & used other peoples work to advertise! After months of waiting I decided to pull out of the deal & was left without my money! In the meantime the buisness has drifted apart. CFE is now not existent & the money we all handed over for our frames is still in Nicks hands!
Brad has been working hard to re gain his reputation as it was ruined by Nicks stupidity, Brad has contacted me & has taken my side 100% He has nothing to do with CFE & never dealt with any of the customers himself as I explained earlier he was just a welder/farbricator for them. But because he is a genuine bloke he has decided to deal with cfe's customers as they come, even tho he could just easily walk away, he does not like anyone to be shit on! He is willing to sort us out if you contact him to discuss your past issues with CFE. His new buisness is genuine & like I said he is trying to re-gain his reputation & if you request some pics by him you will see his work is his own, & its bloody good. Be easy on the guy as he's been burnt just like us :-)
Old 20-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Chat Slapper

ben, thank you for your understanding on this issue, i know it's going to take a lot to clear my name but i WILL do it someday.
Old 21-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad the bastard View Post
ben, thank you for your understanding on this issue, i know it's going to take a lot to clear my name but i WILL do it someday.
well iam glad your behind brad ben becouse he needs it right now
FACT
the reason cfe failed was becouse of a number of issues
1st being the fat lazy lying bastard couldnt get out of bed until dinner time
i think that was a big factor
2nd lying a frame builder for years the twat has been on the sick for years so how do you work that out
3rd iam not the only one who has had dealings with this fat twat
to date he has been sacked from every job he has had for stealing
ask not a fridge they an tell you that
4th i do actually know nick he has no clue about bike and never has brad for my part was the man with all the experiance in the job
so supply and demand in business mate the orders were taken along with the money and you honestly believe that brad had no part of any of that do you ?
well ben as being stung before i would sit there quietly for 5 and think to myself yes iam getting my frame but iam being a bit gullable again
before you start tounging arsehole get your fact 100% right becose that lying twat is out for himself and always will be
Old 21-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Chat Slapper

scam buster....nice try nick, want to know how i sussed you out? the pic of me you are using, it aint been posted anywhere on the internet, all the pics where taken on my camera then transfered to MY laptop And YOUR pc, the only people who have that pic are you and i, i will have you when you least expect it nick. this shit stops now!
Old 21-06-2012, 07:23 AM

I dont like people who say "you and i", it's snotty.
Real people say me and you.
Old 21-06-2012, 07:30 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

is it just me, or is this getting a bit

Old 21-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Need to Get out More!

Scrap,Scrap,Scrap.....
Old 21-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Where's the sofa?
Old 21-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Chat Virgin

Popcorn time
Old 21-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Chatter Box

Old 21-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad the bastard View Post
scam buster....nice try nick, want to know how i sussed you out? the pic of me you are using, it aint been posted anywhere on the internet, all the pics where taken on my camera then transfered to MY laptop And YOUR pc, the only people who have that pic are you and i, i will have you when you least expect it nick. this shit stops now!
Furcking Hell,

Sounds like Brad could be the good guy in all of this!!!!!!!!!

The plot thickens.......... who the fuck is who?? I am going to lie down in a dark place

Alfie

Last edited by ALFIEBEARD; 21-06-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 21-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Chat Slapper

Quote:
Furcking Hell,

The plot thickens.......... who the fuck is who?? I am going to lie down in a dark place

Alfie
at last! thank you alfie
Old 21-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

Quote:
Furcking Hell,

Alfie
He woke up in the shower and it was all a dream.
Old 22-06-2012, 05:18 AM

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster

Am I the only one who thinks this thread should have been locked or deleted a long time ago?
Old 22-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

Fuck it.... quiet car park meet up and get it sorted ...trial by combat thingy winner is assumed to have been the victim and gets compensated loser gets his caaaant kicked in and pays what is owed....sound fair to me .....either that or a gallon of unleaded and burn the feckers garage and/or bike ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_by_combat

Britain

Wager of battle, as the trial by combat was called in English, appears to have been introduced into the common law of the Kingdom of England following the Norman conquest and remained in use for the duration of the High and Late Middle Ages.[3] The last certain trial by battle in England occurred in 1446: a servant accused his master of treason, and the master drank too much wine before the battle and was slain by the servant.[4] In Scotland and Ireland, the practice was continued into the 16th century.

The wager of battle was not always available to the defendant in an appeal of murder. If the defendant were taken in the mainour (that is, in the act of committing his crime), if he attempted to escape from prison, or if there was such strong evidence of guilt that there could be no effective denial, the defendant could not challenge. Similarly, if the plaintiff was a woman, above 60 years of age, a minor,[5] or if he were lame or blind, he could decline the challenge, and the case would be determined by a jury. Peers of the realm, priests, and citizens of the City of London could also decline the battle if challenged. If the actual battle took place, it would occur in judicial lists, 60 feet (18 m) square, following the taking of oaths against witchcraft and sorcery. If the defendant was defeated and still alive, he was to be hanged on the spot. However, if he defeated his opponent, or if he were able to fend off his opponent from sunrise to sunset, he would go free. If the plaintiff said the word craven ("I am vanquished") and gave up the fight, he was to be declared infamous, deprived of the privileges of a freeman, and was liable for damages to his successful opponent.[6]

Triumph Owners Motorcycle Club Glasgow

http://www.tomccglasgow.co.uk/
Old 22-06-2012, 06:29 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Send a message via MSN to odie

I new Brad years ago and am sorry to say some things never change, he always knows whats going on around him, likes to make it his business to know, can act like he dont know as well, as they say a leopard never changes its spots.
He took me and my wife for 120 for some bits that needed doing to here trike and guess what.................he did a runner, sound familiar!