100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Chat Slapper

Location: somewhere near manchester.......but not saying where
Default whats happening at CFE customs

well we have been a little busy here at CFE, here's a few pics, will add more as and when
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Chat Slapper

our bloody big mig plant packed up last week so we went out and bought a tig inverter, it's great, gotta love tig welds!
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Qualified Sniggerer (MDLCSS)

Oooo....I love your multi-coloured ' magic carpet '. Mines brown and covered in ciggy burns.......umm.....
Old 14-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Chat Slapper

updated pics
Attached Images

Old 14-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Chat Slapper

just one more
Attached Images

Old 14-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Chat Slapper

you cant tell by the pics but the frame has an overshoot of silver flake, tank and mudguard will be the same, engines matalic silver with an overshoot of blue and silver flake, seat is one of our tooled leather jobbies.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

erm dont mean to be a trainspotter, but your forks are on back to front LOL
Old 15-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Chat Slapper

lol yeh we spotted that after fitting them, will turn em round
Old 26-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

just one teensie weensie thing. This page.

http://www.cfecustoms.co.uk/9273/9357.html

called"examples of our work."

The top pic of the rsv engined cafe racer, We designed and built the frame, the tank and seat unit were made 15 miles away from us. The owner then completed it.

Neither ourselves or the owner had even heard of cfe customs until 2 days ago, when this was bought to our attention.

i have tried phoning the contact number but just get a continous tone.
Old 14-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Chat Virgin

Default the truth behind cfe customs

After paying these bastards to build me a frame, 850 infact! thats what their going price was on ebay! & then after being sent many pics and details, saying they had done many featherbed frames to suit many frames I was made to believe that they were a proper bike building company and went on with it! Anyway a few weeks later i gets a phone call, can you bring your engine & yokes & swingarm down, so I did! After visiting them & seeing how far they got on with my frame I went home thinking it would be ok but after thinking hard I realised they had no way built featherbed frames before! they had told me they only just got a pipe bender "that made me think! so I got a little pissed off & I went back for my stuff & asked for my money back, they said 2 weeks to give my money back because they were skint! I asked what about the money I payed for frame? "Oh eerrm spent it on a jig & stuff" obviously they were lying from day one! So I'm still waiting! Continious phone calls to the buisness number & mobile, still no answer! sent txts still no reply! Been there to the unit, no sign of them! guess they done a runner, but I've got my paypal & my card company fighting my case! So hopefully trading standards & court should sort it out! Watch out peeps!!!! keep clear.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad the bastard View Post
lol yeh we spotted that after fitting them, will turn em round
That just fills me with confidence...
Old 14-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Self opinionated twat

Send a message via Yahoo to hacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by devon-tony View Post
erm dont mean to be a trainspotter, but your forks are on back to front LOL

its a new design..lol

and why paint a frame(halfrauds rattle can)..on a dry build...oh well...

Last edited by hacky; 14-03-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Chat Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben6moto View Post
After paying these bastards to build me a frame, 850 infact! thats what their going price was on ebay! & then after being sent many pics and details, saying they had done many featherbed frames to suit many frames I was made to believe that they were a proper bike building company and went on with it! Anyway a few weeks later i gets a phone call, can you bring your engine & yokes & swingarm down, so I did! After visiting them & seeing how far they got on with my frame I went home thinking it would be ok but after thinking hard I realised they had no way built featherbed frames before! they had told me they only just got a pipe bender "that made me think! so I got a little pissed off & I went back for my stuff & asked for my money back, they said 2 weeks to give my money back because they were skint! I asked what about the money I payed for frame? "Oh eerrm spent it on a jig & stuff" obviously they were lying from day one! So I'm still waiting! Continious phone calls to the buisness number & mobile, still no answer! sent txts still no reply! Been there to the unit, no sign of them! guess they done a runner, but I've got my paypal & my card company fighting my case! So hopefully trading standards & court should sort it out! Watch out peeps!!!! keep clear.
Been there before but not with this company - a more well known business - still waiting on my parts being returned - reckon I've lost the money but will need to wait for plod to finish their investigation before I get anything
Old 16-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Qualified Sniggerer (MDLCSS)

Holy crap .......
So sorry if you got caught up with these idiots.....
Old 16-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Chat Virgin

Default Reply to beano

So does that mean you know about them then? I also done research and also found they were using more than one eBay account aswell! Found they were under the names, macandlesshybrid, lancsmanx, hooleysbikes and cfe customs! Oh and banzai bikes! Makes u wonder why? Dodgy bikes and what not!!
Old 16-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

if this is true, then I have never understood why people try and pull these stunts, the bike world is incredibly small.
Old 16-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
if this is true, then I have never understood why people try and pull these stunts, the bike world is incredibly small.
Yet they still get away with it.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Chat Slut

Quote:
This, seems far too common.
Old 17-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

well by those photos thats no pro bike building shop
wheres the lathe, wheres the miller, its as untidy a hell in a shit storm
i would never have anything like a frame or yokes made without visiting a place and seeing thier work 1st
Old 17-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:

Thats why at 49 year old im very cynically mistrusting of the expression 'by bikers for bikers'.......
Old 21-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Chat Slapper

So what does the CFE stand for in CFE Customs, Cant Fucking Engineer i guess if its true they be a rip off,
Reminds me of a mate of mine who had what he called a Senior moment the other day, I said blimey mate you are so last year, its called having a CRAFT moment these days ... Cant Remember A Fucking Thing!
Old 29-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

i was pissed off when i saw them claiming our frame as their own. And after not getting a ring tone on the number. I phoned Chris at unity to see if he had heard of them, as they close to them. Chris told me that he (it seems as if its just the one person) called into unity to introduce himself and cfe customs, and hoped they would not feel as if he was competition.
Unity sell classic british bike parts. They do not build frames. (we build Unity's manx frames)

Chris just laughed and thought "tosser"
Old 30-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Chat Virgin

Default Cfe "cant fuckin engineer"

If only I could have worked them out a little sooner!! They also made me laugh when they told me they were Unity's main supplier! HAHA
Where are they now is the question? The guy at cfe told me that reason for not being able to get through is because the telephone line is fucked outside!! but when I asked again when I went there he told me another story saying he was sick of people phoning them all the time so he unplugged the phone! Why is this I wonder?? All the people he had off are trying to contact them? or people waiting for their frames to be built?? Oh hang on apparently they have done a runner aswell! I rang someone I knew close to them that is renting an unit from the same landlord, he said they owed rent or something & had done a runner!!! Tossers!!
Old 30-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Been out, but rather stay in!

I guess Brad the Bastard won't be back on here again then?

Old 30-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Chat Virgin

Default cfe

I guess he wont! I just dont understand why they have robbed me of 850! Brad seemed a very helpfull & switched on guy when it came to frame building! but I guess if he was involved with Nick & Barry in the buisness then he wont be on here! unless he's man enough to explain why they took my money & to explain whats going on...
Old 30-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken1 View Post
i was pissed off when i saw them claiming our frame as their own. And after not getting a ring tone on the number. I phoned Chris at unity to see if he had heard of them, as they close to them. Chris told me that he (it seems as if its just the one person) called into unity to introduce himself and cfe customs, and hoped they would not feel as if he was competition.
Unity sell classic british bike parts. They do not build frames. (we build Unity's manx frames)

Chris just laughed and thought "tosser"
Do you mean Unity Equipe in Todmorden?

http://www.unityequipe.com/
Old 30-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man from Hell View Post
So what does the CFE stand for in CFE Customs, Cant Fucking Engineer i guess if its true they be a rip off,
Reminds me of a mate of mine who had what he called a Senior moment the other day, I said blimey mate you are so last year, its called having a CRAFT moment these days ... Cant Remember A Fucking Thing!
Cunts Fulla Excrement..................by the sound of it
Old 30-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Chat Slapper

nearly all the dissisions were handled by nick not barry or myself, i have never taken money from any customer, i never actually dealt with any customer, i had next to no say in it all, i have taken next to no wage at all through all of this yet it's my name ruined, a name i have spent the last 28 years building up, i also had nothing to do with the website but did advise over using pics that wernt our own builds. nick is no longer in bike building anymore, i have no contact with him. cfe customs no longer exists, i am now left with trying to rebuild my own name if that can ever be done, shit tends to stick, i suppose you learn the hard way, i also got burned
Old 31-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid View Post
I guess Brad the Bastard won't be back on here again then?

I stand corrected.
Old 31-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Chat Virgin

Default CFE Customs

Well maybe youve been burnt by involving yourself with idiots Brad but ive been burnt in my pocket! Where 850 of my hard earned cash wash taken from me to build a frame that I was told that you had built before & that it would be a straight forward job!the date of payment "15th Nov 2011 to Barry Emerson Christmas 2011 went by & I was not contacted untill I phoned time & time again, then I think I was just told lies to keep myself happy! Good job I came to get my Engine, yokes & swingram...maybe they would of been taken aswell?! I was informed yesterday that the company dealing with my problem will most probablly take CFE customs to a small claims court & that I provided enough evidence for the case & that they are happy to proceed! How would you feel if 850 was taken from you? Not a very nice feeling i tell ya!!