100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Shows and Meets

Notices

Old 15-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Default 14-16th July Rock & Bike Fest

14-16th July Rock & Bike Fest Custom bike & trike show. Tattoo Competition. Bands - New Model Army, Quireboys with special guest Toyah and many more. FREE CAMPING. Stanford Hall Estate Melton Road, Stanford, Loughborough, LE12 5QW.. 2 Roads from M1 J24 A6 & A6006. Tickets 30 Advance, 40 on gate. Send SAE to PO BOX 9969, NG10 9DQ Cheques payable to R&BMC. Ticket hotline 0115 959 7908 or visit www.rockandbikefest.co.uk
Old 16-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Chat Slut

will be going,, was at the last 2 ,, and both were nice chilled out weekends.
Old 17-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Need to Get out More!

Will be in Band marquee/Beer tent,Djing between bands...
Old 17-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Lou View Post
14-16th July Rock & Bike Fest Custom bike & trike show. Tattoo Competition. Bands - New Model Army, Quireboys with special guest Toyah and many more. FREE CAMPING. Stanford Hall Estate Melton Road, Stanford, Loughborough, LE12 5QW.. 2 Roads from M1 J24 A6 & A6006. Tickets 30 Advance, 40 on gate. Send SAE to PO BOX 9969, NG10 9DQ Cheques payable to R&BMC. Ticket hotline 0115 959 7908 or visit www.rockandbikefest.co.uk
no back patch clubs, you fuckers-would you get away with that if you banned muslims...no i dont fuckin think so...go shove it up your arse fuckin bastards.
Old 17-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
also could you put up your licence regs so we can read em.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mozmorris View Post
also could you put up your licence regs so we can read em.
I'd like to see the wording of that licence, too.

We've never had anything remotely like that on our licences.

It isn't the journey or the destination ........it's who you ride it with.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:37 PM

Probably been threatened by the police that they'll oppose the licence if they don't ban Clubs.

Load of old arse either way; I remember seeing the licencing regs blamed for the banning of Clubs from events a few times over the last 10 or 15 years. Is, and always was, bullshit.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:51 AM
Chatter Box

still waiting to read them licence regs??????????????????
Old 19-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Chatter Box

its cus of were it is, an the past historys , an its a family show
if it helps
Old 19-04-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t120paul View Post
its cus of were it is, an the past historys , an its a family show
if it helps
All well and good (or not as the case may be,) but I'd still be interested to see where it says something like, "No admittance to motorcyclists wearing backpatches," on the licence document.

If it's a case of the police saying, "Let backpatch in and we'll close you down," then have the guts to say so!

It isn't the journey or the destination ........it's who you ride it with.
Old 20-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Chatter Box

it was, an was not, a case of the police saying no show if patchers allowed
its a long storey come along an ill tell you more its not my show so carnt say much on here
Old 20-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by t120paul View Post
it was, an was not, a case of the police saying no show if patchers allowed
its a long storey come along an ill tell you more its not my show so carnt say much on here
yeah we get the drift about what club is involved, but i would still like to see the wordin on the licence regs.
Old 20-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Chatter Box

ill see if i can get a copy of it ,its on there ive seen it but carnt remember the wording of it
Old 27-04-2011, 07:05 AM
Chatter Box

Location: Berkshire boy at heart, now living in sunny Northants

Can't get a copy of the license, but we have done it as traders the past couple of years and I got chatting to one of the top coppers on site last year (trying to sell him an ACAB t-shirt) and he mentioned because the bloke who organises the bash used to organise another show in the area which I aint gonna mention.... Part of the license terms was no back patches.

I dunno if this was gospel of just copper bullshit, just what I was told. We aint doing it this year cos the organisers have upped the cost of the pitches out of the reach of us little guys, so you wont be seeing us there either.

Making bad taste look good!
Old 27-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Chatter Box

this is the organiser of the rabf just to let you know that our license for the show states condition number three that no back patch clubs are allowed as a ex club member of 25yrs there isnt much i dont know re back patch clubs world wide so how i choose to run to this family bikers festival is of no ones concern all anyone needs to know is that people are welcome and all we hope for is for all to enjoy the festival
ben
Old 27-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by deefer View Post
Can't get a copy of the license, but we have done it as traders the past couple of years and I got chatting to one of the top coppers on site last year (trying to sell him an ACAB t-shirt) and he mentioned because the bloke who organises the bash used to organise another show in the area which I aint gonna mention.... Part of the license terms was no back patches.

I dunno if this was gospel of just copper bullshit, just what I was told. We aint doing it this year cos the organisers have upped the cost of the pitches out of the reach of us little guys, so you wont be seeing us there either.
as like all rallies festivals prices have increased to covwer cost ensuring a enjoyable safe enviroment for all however it is still the best value show for money as we have been inundated with request for stall pitches as well as bands and other such things this we feel shows that our value for money show is still on the up with attendance going from strenght to strength sorry you are not attending and find the small increase to much

regards nik rabf team