100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Shows and Meets

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Chat Virgin

Default Mototravel «The Way of Life»

On July 2011 starts an international travel-project “The Way of Life

The Way of Life” is a grandiose travel on two motorcycles from the easternmost point of Russia, Kamchatka, to the southernmost point of Africa, Capetown (RSA).

These are 70.000 km and 10 months of an incredibly interesting travel. The route goes through the whole Russia, Mongolia, Ukraine, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, RSA.

Two drivers on motorcycles – Niko Marković (Croatia) and Alexey Korovin (Ukraine), and a team of six people on offroaders will pass 70.000 km along the route from Kamchatka to Capetown for 10 months. The Discovery channel makes a 46-episode serial about this adventure. The National Geographic channel will provide the project with information support.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Jedi Chat Master

sounds abit like "long way round/down" to me
Old 07-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Well, I`m doing a few good rallies this month, having a beer if I can afford it and I`m gonna ride/work on my bikes.

Sorry. Having a beer cos I CAN afford it. (Just)
Old 07-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey View Post
On July 2011 starts an international travel-project “The Way of Life

The Way of Life” is a grandiose travel on two motorcycles from the easternmost point of Russia, Kamchatka, to the southernmost point of Africa, Capetown (RSA).

These are 70.000 km and 10 months of an incredibly interesting travel. The route goes through the whole Russia, Mongolia, Ukraine, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, RSA.

Two drivers on motorcycles – Niko Marković (Croatia) and Alexey Korovin (Ukraine), and a team of six people on offroaders will pass 70.000 km along the route from Kamchatka to Capetown for 10 months. The Discovery channel makes a 46-episode serial about this adventure. The National Geographic channel will provide the project with information support.
Yes caller, I can hear you clearly, I just don't know what you're saying, please make your point or make space on the internet by leaving now. Thank you.