Notices

Old 20-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Chat Virgin

Default Northen lights custom bike show

everyone welcome!!
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Chat Slapper

Thanks Lads, just got back home. Great afternoon, chilled, some very nice bikes and good atmostphere. We'll try n' get over again on a wednesday night again too.

Hope the gent with the Harley near the top part of the carpark got it started.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianoldkwak View Post
Thanks Lads, just got back home. Great afternoon, chilled, some very nice bikes and good atmostphere. We'll try n' get over again on a wednesday night again too.

Hope the gent with the Harley near the top part of the carpark got it started.
yeah he finaly got it goin after about a hour of us tellin him to put the choke on -coulda saved himself a lot of jumpin up n down on the kickstart...doh-was you the one stood at the side of me tryin to help him out???
moz
druids mc north
1%
Old 06-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Chat Slapper

Nah, Moz, we were stood about 15' away, they're wer enough bodies helping out, would have rushed over to help him pick it up tho' cos he wer kicking for England and it wer rocking well over. Cant believe it wer lack o' choke....an 06plate too. Thought the ice cream van wer goner take him out
Old 06-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Did think about ambling over and telling him,

"No no no. You didn't wanna fit a 4-speed box to an Evo engine, and leave the electronic ignition in, then try and kickstart it, it needs to turn over a couple of times to get it to fire, you didn't wanna do it like that. What you wanna do, you wanna fit points, they'll crack up straight away. And what's this...??? An S&S carb??? No no no no NO. Fine for drag racing, but that's not what you're doing, are you, eh, EH? No, you want a nice SU, or a Mikuni on this motorbike, that's how you wanted to do it..."

But i didn't, i thought he'd appreciate it about as much as he appreciated having to stand back and wait while the retarded ice cream van driver took 10mins to squeeze past it with 1mm to spare.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Chatter Box

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taff View Post
Did think about ambling over and telling him,

"No no no. You didn't wanna fit a 4-speed box to an Evo engine, and leave the electronic ignition in, then try and kickstart it, it needs to turn over a couple of times to get it to fire, you didn't wanna do it like that. What you wanna do, you wanna fit points, they'll crack up straight away. And what's this...??? An S&S carb??? No no no no NO. Fine for drag racing, but that's not what you're doing, are you, eh, EH? No, you want a nice SU, or a Mikuni on this motorbike, that's how you wanted to do it..."

But i didn't, i thought he'd appreciate it about as much as he appreciated having to stand back and wait while the retarded ice cream van driver took 10mins to squeeze past it with 1mm to spare.
he wouldnt listen to anyone taff the fucker knew it all...basically bruce told him near enough word to word wot you said above....as for the fuckin ice cream man well...............
Old 12-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Bollox, I fucked me dates up again! I thought this was later in the month -shit!

Hope it went off well, will have to make a few more Wednesday nights.