100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 11-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Angry Getting Justice? Near bloody impossible.

Have a look at this story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ll-family.html

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to adequately describe what the fuck is wrong with our country.

Two drugged up and pissed yobs, force thier way into a mans home, threaten to kill his kids, rape his partner and burn his house down. Tehy are armed with a knuckleduster and a spade. The householder reaches for the first thing he can lay his hands on and nearly severs one of the yobs ears.

I would say the only mistake he made was a downward swing, instead of a sideways swing to take the fuckers head off.

I loathe and detest our disfunctional, politically correct and corrupt police force. They went for the easy target as usual, arrested the guy for defending his family and home, THEN arrested the two vile scumbags.

To add further insult to injury the CPS, then decide to prosecute the guy for defending his family!!!!! He spends nine months worried sick that he will go to prison for doing what any right thinking family man would do. OK so he gets off with a not guilty verdict. He shoud not have ever been in court in the first place.

The two yobs get away with suspended sentances and community service. I know a few guys that woul dlove to meet up with this pair of heroes.

Chopper.

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Super Moderator

with this and the Tony martin case it sends out two messages..

1. If you want to break in to someones house and beat them up, rob them and threaten to kill their kids...Go ahead...the law is on your side.

2. If someone breaks into your house and you have the means to kill them...make sure there are no survivors....and dump the bodies somewhere else in strong rubbish bags... Then set fire to them with a can of petrol so there is no residual DNA.

John
Old 11-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Jedi Chat Master

That is fucking outrageous. Two on one and one of them had a knuckleduster as well. A sword seems pretty reasonable to me....

Their 'castle doctrine' is at least something the yanks have got right.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Chatter Box

Makes u wonder if the british people should start justice rolling again
Old 11-02-2010, 11:31 PM

a friend of mine has emigrated to Bulgaria. it seems everyone there dislikes the bulgarian gypses. he employed some as workers doing up the 2 houses he bought. one of them turned him over, firstly the man was beaten up by the other gypsies as he threatened they work . the the local copper signed my mates gun certificate, with the words, only get a .22 and aim below the waist. that way there should be no problems... thats the way lol...
Old 12-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by voivod View Post
Makes u wonder if the british people should start justice rolling again
i second that
Old 12-02-2010, 12:23 AM

I just cannot get my head around the idea that if some toerag breaks into your home with the intention of stealing your property or harming you and your family, you are not legally allowed to deal with them in an appropriate manner.

I got arrested a couple of years ago. Thieving bastid pykies pinched my trailer from outside my office window. They didn't know I was home. I raced out and took a swing at the bastard with a pick axe handle. His mate drove at me and I had to dive over the garden wall to avoid getting run over. I had hit the van when I missed the pykies head and put a big dent in the side of it.

I ran back into the house to get my keys and Mrs Chopper was on the phone to the cops. I chased the bastids down to the pykie camp. As I drove in the gate I could see loads of the fuckers stood around a barrel on fire. Way too many to take on myself. So I went back home to call for some back up.

Mrs Chopper tells me that the cops are not coming as they have nobody to send out!! I was fucking livid. Called the cops myself and got the same reply. I told the operator I was just waiting for a couple of mates to arrive and would go and get the trailer back myself. The operator got really snotty and said I couldn't do that or give her ultimatums. My reply was probably what upset her the most.

So I got tooled up, went to meet my mates and just as I got there Mrs Chopper called me to say that the cops had arrived at my place in force, so don't come back to the house. 3 cars with four cops in each car. They gave Mrs Chopper a hard time and then came after me. Me and my mates split up to head towards the pykie camp. I was ambushed by the cops. 5 cars and a dog handler!!!

Dragged out of the van, searched and cuffed. NOT in th eleast bit interested in the fact that my property had been stolen, they had broken my gates, tried to run me over. All they were interested in was the fatc that I got a tad upset with thier snotty cow of an operator and that I was intending to assualt the pykies.

I am still well pissed off about it and every time I encounter the cops I cannot help wondering who the hell sets policy for these muppets and what the fuck are they smoking.

Ok, so I am no saint, but everything I own has been bought with my own hard earned cash. I would defend my family to the death, is that not what mother nature tells us to do? Any wild animal will protect their own. The only difference between us and wild animals is that we can speak and make things. It is a natural instinct to protect your family and home.

Chopper.

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Chat Virgin

Send a message via Yahoo to brother midnight
Default sad fact of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
I just cannot get my head around the idea that if some toerag breaks into your home with the intention of stealing your property or harming you and your family, you are not legally allowed to deal with them in an appropriate manner.

I got arrested a couple of years ago. Thieving bastid pykies pinched my trailer from outside my office window. They didn't know I was home. I raced out and took a swing at the bastard with a pick axe handle. His mate drove at me and I had to dive over the garden wall to avoid getting run over. I had hit the van when I missed the pykies head and put a big dent in the side of it.

I ran back into the house to get my keys and Mrs Chopper was on the phone to the cops. I chased the bastids down to the pykie camp. As I drove in the gate I could see loads of the fuckers stood around a barrel on fire. Way too many to take on myself. So I went back home to call for some back up.

Mrs Chopper tells me that the cops are not coming as they have nobody to send out!! I was fucking livid. Called the cops myself and got the same reply. I told the operator I was just waiting for a couple of mates to arrive and would go and get the trailer back myself. The operator got really snotty and said I couldn't do that or give her ultimatums. My reply was probably what upset her the most.

So I got tooled up, went to meet my mates and just as I got there Mrs Chopper called me to say that the cops had arrived at my place in force, so don't come back to the house. 3 cars with four cops in each car. They gave Mrs Chopper a hard time and then came after me. Me and my mates split up to head towards the pykie camp. I was ambushed by the cops. 5 cars and a dog handler!!!

Dragged out of the van, searched and cuffed. NOT in th eleast bit interested in the fact that my property had been stolen, they had broken my gates, tried to run me over. All they were interested in was the fatc that I got a tad upset with thier snotty cow of an operator and that I was intending to assualt the pykies.

I am still well pissed off about it and every time I encounter the cops I cannot help wondering who the hell sets policy for these muppets and what the fuck are they smoking.

Ok, so I am no saint, but everything I own has been bought with my own hard earned cash. I would defend my family to the death, is that not what mother nature tells us to do? Any wild animal will protect their own. The only difference between us and wild animals is that we can speak and make things. It is a natural instinct to protect your family and home.

Chopper.
it so sad we cant defend our property, or family without fear of getting nicked, my trike was nicked out of my garden, myst have been a few of them because they would have had to lift it over fence, phoned plod, suprise, suprise cant do nothing, because the theifing tossers nicked the evidence, i said isnt that what a thief does, so i had to hunt down the local hoodie and said were is my bike dunno he replies, twenty quid sais you do, i replied, guess what took me straight to it, lucky no damage, he asked for his score you can guess what i said, lol, plod did not want to know, makes you proud dont it, bring back charles bronson deathwish
Old 12-02-2010, 11:48 AM

Send a message via MSN to Captain Smurf

Some of the comments on Hull Daily Mail website make interesting reading
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...#StartComments .

Here are mine;

Perfectly reasonable - Mr Severs dropped the sword which he had been using to threaten Mr Fullard. If Mr Fullard had not picked the sword up, Mr Severs might have retrieved it. So Mr Severs ended up with a severed ear - how poetic.

As for the "Trott" story - I would have liked to comment that the vast majority of young bikers go through a lot of training before they get a licence. And a lot of bikers fall victim to scrotes who steal their bikes. Sad for the family - but that's as far as I will go.

To Pete, Hull
That's the Samurai sword which Severs had been using to threaten the family?
What if it had been a hammer which Severs dropped, and he ended up with a hole in his head - would that have been alright?
Or should he have just handed over his wife to be raped? Stood by whilst they built a bonfire in the middle of the room?

p.s. The reference to "the Trott story" was about another item which had had it's comments removed, about a bike thief who died

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...l/article.html

QVANTI CANICVLA ILLE IN FENESTRA

http://www.captsmurf.co.uk

Flickr

captainsmurf.tel
Old 12-02-2010, 01:45 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

I have said this before and I doubt this will be the last time..

Continued persecution of the victim will motivate people to take the law into thier own hands.

In small groups it is called vigilantism, in large groups it is called a revolution.

We are quickly becoming a very enraged population.. Corrupt politicians, caught with thier hands in our wallets and they say - fuck you! - corrupt cops, who with his pansy sentence and pansy prison, will be saying - fuck you!
The thieving toe rag that get the shit kicked out of him by Mr. Honest-Hardworker, who is just protecting his family, gets to stand beside the Judge and say in unison - Fuck you.

Eventually we will get so tired of being told 'Fuck you' that a fight back will commence and I plan being right in the middle of it.

Chopper, you were lucky you had a couple of mates to rely on, when I needed to pull some pondlife into order, everyone I called was "not wanting to get involved", so the cnuts got away with it.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post

its simple in my eyes, they will go down the stairs a damn site quicker than they came up...as for what the law says, fuck em, i will defend my family and whilst i am away, i know some peeps who would keep a eye on things for me....now tell me, who would'nt

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....