100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Trike Magazine

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Default Project Threesome!

As most of ya probably know I also own a trike, which is my favourite toy. Know lot of bikers dislike em, but tough shit. Saved up for mine on 3-odd an hour while at Uni. Bought it at 19 and had it ever since. Great laugh.

Needing to do headstock bearings and springer fork bushes before next mot in couple of few months. Wanna get bits done before summer cruising commences. TBH tho I use the trike in the shittiest of weather imaginable. Sliding on 3 wheels easier than falling off 2 cos of snow, etc.

Had it out yesterday for a quick spin in the rain n cold. Came back looking like a black n white minstrel, but had a laugh. Feels completely outrageous round ere.

Took a couple of pics to give folk an idea of what Im starting with:-

Yes it is bloody low! Whole trikes only up to my waist n Im a shortarse.

This will be a cheap, as in free rebuild as is usually the case with me, using whatever scrap metal I find along the way.

Whats planned? Well nowt major really. More cosmetic n niggly things than anything else.

1) Smoothrite chassis again (once every few years, cant see any of it with body on anyway).

2) Front fork bushes and headstock bearings. I also want to weld in some bar as fork bracing to stop flex and ovalating of new bushes within a few miles.

3) Take a 2nd vacuum feed off the engine intakes for the remote brake servo to sharpen up the rear brakes a bit. Only got feed from one intake (flat 4 remember) at mo. Brakes are ok, but cheap fitting n bit of hose will increase stopping power dramatically.

4) Lower my new piston headlight I made down a bit. New brackets, etc should facilitate this. Sitting too high for my liking. Have to sit up in my seat to see over it. he, he, he.

5) Do something with fuel tank............. Not sure what exactly as nowhere else to put it. No spare space at all underneath the bodywork as full of battery, remote brake servo, etc, etc. Not a space big enough to accomodate it. Old tank hung under front seats but ground on everything n split open few dozen times. Roads up here are ROUGH, and even bevel of single track roads is enough to touch down rear wheelie bars now n again.

6) New more minamalist dash tucked up under flyscreen. Fill in old dash cutout somehow.

No engine work or owt. Was thinking about it but Id be stupid to really. Gets 40+mpg, can drive up steepest mountain roads in 3rd gear on tickover (loadsa torque), most of engine internals brand new n good 100,000 miles left in em, never do anything to it as nowt goes wrong n always starts first turn of key, etc, etc. Already hot hatch fast anyway which is more than enough for pulling long wheelies n pratting about on. Its a cruiser anyway at the end of the day. Got the 2 bikes if wanna go stupidly fast.

Things Id like to do:-

Spray the forks/bars and bodywork gloss mile deep black with airbrushing over the top. Think the stealth black look would look cool just leaving the wheels polished up. Continue the artwork over the forks, etc too. Was thinking something along the lines of tribal/flames, etc over the black but keeping it a prodominantly dark n moody black looking super shiny polished.

Might go for the paintwork as well as essentials. Been the same for good 12 years now n pretty tatty. Paint aint gonna cost me much to do and can do it all myself after all.

Got a couple of months before good weather n mot n stuff n give me something to do at weekends, etc as both bikes as I want them tbh and stupidly reliable, etc too.

I`ll post updates as I go for those that wanna nosey.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Got an hour at it this afternoon. Not gonna be one of my fabled stupidly quick rebuilds this time, as chilling out more n spending time with family these days. Be updates as I go along now n again, the odd hour here n there tho.

Amazing what you can get done in an hour tho.

Tank drained into hearse n removed. Bodyshell removed n stood against the wall.

Spotted a load of dead weight under there from years gone by so cracked out the tools n grinder. Reminants of old fuel tanks (was 2, both stupidly heavy n leaky), old alarm from 1990-something, and some oil hose n oil filter unit from full flow setup 10 years ago. Massive weight saving for sod all.

Created a lot of space a front if wanna go ahead n shift brake servo n battery, etc. and fit tank in back behind rear seat.

Removed battery old alarm n guff n eyed up tank fitment.

Dunno tbh. Gonna be tight! Even if move servo its gotta clear gearbox bellhousing, hydraulic actuator, etc, oh and exhausts of course. Might be possible with the odd strategic dent here n there in the tank. Hate to do it to it as was pricey, but whos gonna see it under there anyway. Got good solid bracket point at one side n should be able to sort something for other side if thats where it ends up going. Ideal place if can make it fit. Lowers COG too so will corner even better n keep front end down slightly more. Access wise I can add a tube n filler into the luggage carrier space on the back of the shell, but tbh theres already a cutout under the back seat on the shell for access to the battery so could fill it up from there as back seat just unclips anyway. Stops any numptys shoving stuff in my fuel tank too.

Next step is removing servo n having proper measure up, but reckon it`ll go with some persuasion..........maybe.

Chassis in good shape tho. Bitta smoothrite n it`ll be fine for another few years.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Chatter Box

Are you not going to block the main feed hole for the cooling fan if you fit the tank where the servo is?
Got loads of vw bits in my unit if you get stuck for bits anytime ,might have a twin port manifold end with the servo take off somewhere but may be the same as the one you have fitted already
Can you not use a air reservoir of a truck as your tank as it would fit to one side where you want to fit the alloy tank and not block the fan inlet but would still hold a bit of fuel?
Old 02-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quick 1/2 hour poke about n beard scratching session this evening.

Unbolted n swung the vrake servo outta the way. No point disconnecting it and then resorting to putting it back in same place n have to bleed it all again. Ground down hydraulic clutch actuator bracket n few bits n bobs.

Still no go tho methinks.

Close as tho. Most obvious option is to bend tank in few places n squeeze it in. Ive got 2 problems with that tho.

1) Denting in a perfectly good tank then finding out it wont fit anyway n being left with a scabby tank on top of the bodyshell.

2) The engine and gearbox vibrate a lot on flat 4`s causing a pivoting up n down inch or two. Dont fancy a bit of the engine/gearbox scraping along the tank or spearing it open.

Had a good look at it and reckon the only sensible soloution is to remove the sections of frame in the below picture marked blue.

They only provide mounting points for the back of the bodyshell and hold the rear lights on. Not exactly structural. Could keep the very back section with the body mounting points and rear lights on, and run a couple of bits of thick bar (marked yellow above) up from the rear engine cage which is fucking solid! These would then bolt onto remaing rear section of back frame holding lights/bodyshell and provide a bit of support if a lot of beer is put on the luggage rack. Nowt too overkill tho as bodyshell is strong at good 40-odd Kg and 3/4" thick!

Looking like best option as would allow me to move tank good 2"+ upwards away from clutch bellhousing, etc and exhausts of course. Plus good 1-2" forwards away from engine fan housing, etc.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubmeister View Post
Are you not going to block the main feed hole for the cooling fan if you fit the tank where the servo is?
Got loads of vw bits in my unit if you get stuck for bits anytime ,might have a twin port manifold end with the servo take off somewhere but may be the same as the one you have fitted already
Can you not use a air reservoir of a truck as your tank as it would fit to one side where you want to fit the alloy tank and not block the fan inlet but would still hold a bit of fuel?

Nah inlet to housing is couple inches back on mine as oil cooler sits proud at back of housing. Plenty of space for airflow dont worry, but thanks for mentioning it. Couldve been embarrasing.

Got an manifold with takeoff on it, but wanna fit another perhaps to increase vacuum supply. Brakes arent too bad tho so might leave as is tbh. See how it goes.

Need a tank at least this big really bud. Petrol stations up ere are 50-odd miles apart on a good day. Get your timing wrong (they shut whenever they like) or the wrong day and it can be double that. Need big up ere.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Why not get rid of the servo? my old VW used to lock the rear wheels up without a servo fitted, (and was a 1600) you would have plenty of room for your tank then..
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Chatter Box

You could fit the engine out of a type 3 fastback and sort all your problems in one go and get twin carbs,twin servo take offs no carb icing and the cooling fan is on the front(rear)of the motor so would free up space to mount your tank
Old 02-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Chat Virgin

Default Hi Fae Skye !!!

Harris......just seen your latest paint jobs !!!!! BLOODY NICE !!!
recognise your trike....saw you go through PORTREE .SKYE last summer..
was waving from my bus..like a loony...if your going thro again and have time , swing round to the bottom car/bus park for a chat...or if you find yourself stuck or missed the ferry bell me on 07789087600.....
keep up the good work wi da paint...could it EVER get better ?? LOL
be safe ..ride free ...mind the stray sheep ...and the tourists..
keep in touch
RICCO
ps check out BRIT CHOPPER ish 16...
'SMEEEEEE...

IF YOU LET THEM CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS....
ONE DAY THEY WILL CONTROL YOUR MIND..

CHECK US OUT AT http://www.skyewheelnuts.co.uk/
Old 03-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Jedi Chat Master

Cheers for suggestions guys. Brakes are really pants without servo on mine at speed. Brakes fully rebuilt at back end n master cylinder right bore, etc. Dunno but ok with servo on. If I get a chance i`ll plumb in a second vacuum line, but Ive live with them for good 12 years or so without any problems so might just leave em. Just not got that bite I like, but then Im used to my Harris with 14" front discs.

Nah no dosh for engine swap bud, plus of course getting one up ere would be a mission. Getting anything up here is a mission. lol. Engine is 90% new internals too so be daft to change it really as loads of life in it yet. Like the look of upright fan too. Carb icing issues sorted out now thankfully. Running sweet as. No dosh for major change anyway as tryna do it on budget of not much.

Yeah that was me on Skye. Back n forth every so often in hearse for rally stalls n such n once a year of course for mot`s. lol. I`ll try remember to take yer number with me next mot time, or at least post up when Im heading n try arrange something. Know of a guy in Kyle of Lochalsh whos recently got a VW trike if ya want ride out buddy? Can put you 2 in touch. He`s my old neighbour before we moved.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:42 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris View Post
Cheers for suggestions guys. Brakes are really pants without servo on mine at speed. Brakes fully rebuilt at back end n master cylinder right bore, etc. Dunno but ok with servo on. If I get a chance i`ll plumb in a second vacuum line, but Ive live with them for good 12 years or so without any problems so might just leave em. Just not got that bite I like, but then Im used to my Harris with 14" front discs.

Nah no dosh for engine swap bud, plus of course getting one up ere would be a mission. Getting anything up here is a mission. lol. Engine is 90% new internals too so be daft to change it really as loads of life in it yet. Like the look of upright fan too. Carb icing issues sorted out now thankfully. Running sweet as. No dosh for major change anyway as tryna do it on budget of not much.

Yeah that was me on Skye. Back n forth every so often in hearse for rally stalls n such n once a year of course for mot`s. lol. I`ll try remember to take yer number with me next mot time, or at least post up when Im heading n try arrange something. Know of a guy in Kyle of Lochalsh whos recently got a VW trike if ya want ride out buddy? Can put you 2 in touch. He`s my old neighbour before we moved.
It's exactly the same engine it just has the cooling fan bolted to the end of the crank not on top of the engine so you could use 90% of your motor and just bolt the fastback cooling stuff to yours but i get where your coming from with your budget and location
Your fan housing looks like its had a couple of inches cut off to clear the bodywork or could be off a vw trecker i suppose
If you run a remote cooler you could remove the cooler off the back of the fan housing to give yourself a bit more clearance
I,ve got loads of vw bits if your ever stuck for bits and have been known to trade bits for paintjobs or even if your skint and need bits now pay later
Old 03-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Only got 1/2 hour at it today as mad busy clear coating, filling like mad, etc, etc.

Moved wiring n Chopped frame tho. Tank mocked up in place. Quick measure n rear seat and bodyshell should sit exactly as it was..........just. Loads of exhaust/engine/gearbox clearance too.

One bit of bar left holding rear section of frame with rear lights on at mo. Bought some 40x5mm flat bar locally amazingly enough. 5 n half foot of it for 3 which I didnt think was too bad. My first expenditure.

I`ll make some struts that bolt to rear engine cage out of it and support/mounting points for tank clamps also.

Found perfect spot for battery in place of front tank directly between brake and clutch M/C`s. Big big of frame cross-spar there already underneath. Rest of bar I bought I`ll use to make up rest of tray and a clamp. Ideal tho as snug fit n more weight on front end.

Cut old servo mount off section I cut off frame.

Should be able to bolt this back on and reuse it to mount servo behind battery/under front seat. Looking at brake line layout I may even get away with lines I have if Im strategic with routing.

Only things I`ll need are 2 longer battery cables and a longer brake servo vacuum hose, but sure I can find old bit of washing machine hose or something for it.

Lotta fabrication next, but easy enuf if time consuming.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Chat Virgin

Default Hi ! Fae Skye !!!

Harris .....I did hear there was a VW trike in KYLE.....havent met the guy
as yet...can I use your name for an intro ??.....
OK do keep in touch when your coming thro this way.....
there are 5 of us with trikes here on Skye....am trying to get them all together one day.....hope to get your mate along too .... = 6..
appreciate your problem getting stuff up there..but I'm keeping my ear to the ground ...I'm. looking for a spare engine to "tart up " over the winter ..
so if I get bogged down with dozens of them I'll gi you a shout

I do have some bits belonging to another mate.....consists of VW chassis + gear box + 4 wide steels n tires + suzi gs frame n forks n wheel..+ side inlet engine ( needs work) + more forks n bits n pieces...
I can e/mail page of pics to view if your interested.....

love your paint jobs .......
keep in touch ........RICCO

IF YOU LET THEM CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS....
ONE DAY THEY WILL CONTROL YOUR MIND..

CHECK US OUT AT http://www.skyewheelnuts.co.uk/
Old 04-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Sent ya PM Cullins Cowboy.

Nother hour this evening. Nibbling away at it in stress free chunks.

Reused the servo bracket cut down a bit and bolted onto the frame. Opted to go for this position as completely out of harms way under front seat backrest hump in the bodyshell (if my measurements are correct, lol).

Also meant with a carefull bit of re-routing I was able to use the existing brake lines. Just need to bleed the system again at somepoint which is no biggy really. Oh and a longer bit of hose for the servo vacuum line too. All solid n out of harms way tho.

Made a start on forming the support structure for the battery box also, using the cheap bar I bought. Found a handy gap on the frame between 2 big spars which serves as a vice for bending the bar to angles. Needs drilled/bolted up yet.

Bit of thin strapwork will act as clamp to hold the battery tightly to the base and back bars. All going straightforwards n easy enough tho.

Gonna need some more bar n couple of battery cables which will take my budget so far up to a heady 10 or so.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Nother hour tonight. Had another look n measure n just wasnt happy with servo location for clearing shell, so bit of a fiddle later n its tucked away lot more compactly and will definately clear shell. Original lines used also.

Also dug through my piles of crap and found a facet pump which I got mounted n wired in. Gravity feed aint gonna work with new tank location.

In town tomorrow so can pickup some more metal n longer battery leads, etc.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:38 PM

Give me a shout if you need any servo hose, I got lots here at work be careful what hose you use as if its not the correct grade, it can collapse easily!

That is a Rover P6 servo isn't it?
Old 06-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Not got a peice of hose yet so may give ya a shout on that one bud. Washing machine hose is pretty tough stuff n no probs for good 10 years or so. Dont think Ive got a longer bit kicking round tho.

Got some more steel bar, bolts, petrol hose, n longer battery leads, etc today up town so will get another bit done over the weekend. Gonna be worth the effort tho. Luggage rack wasnt noticed till it wasnt there any more. Damn handy when me n missus out n about. Eres a mockup of what Im after:-

Before:-

And after (no tank on back n headlight lowered 6" or so. Much lower profile. Oh and probably airbrushed up bodywork, etc. Well when ya can.........lol.

Old 07-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Got a few hours in today as not working weekends anymore so I can have a life.

Tank mounting bracketwork made up using mostly the scrap metal from the subframe I cut off. Good metal so waste not want not. All bolted up n solid. Tried bouncing my 14 stone bulk up n down on mountings to make sure. lol.

Got all fuel lines put in to pump/tank, etc. Also added the fuel tap back in from the gravity feed setup so if I need under the tank for anything further down the line I can shut it off here, unbolt the two saddleclamps n lift the tank off without draining it. Might be handy someday.

Also got the battery cradle finished off at the front, battery cables extended to reach front end, etc, etc.

2 ratchet straps just stop any lifting upwards when I jump over humpbacked bridges or anything. lol.

Got 2 brackets to do at back to support the chopped up subframe then its just few fiddly bits to adjust n tidy up and some smoothrite on the frame n job done. Then its back to what I stripped it for in the first place, i.e. front end bearings/bushes and maybe repaint the forks/shell, etc while Im at it. Been worth the effort tho as much neater n lower setup.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Nother hour or two today.

Sorted out rear subframe braces outta some big bar bolted to rear engine crash bars. Remade handbrake mounts altering fulcrum point to increase leverage as operation wasnt great. Nice n tight now on first click of ratchet mechanism instead of last one like before n still rolling. lol. Sorted a few other bits n bobs I thought of while shell off. Servo vacuum hose on, etc also. Just need to bleed brakes n everythings up n running again mechanicals wise.

Lifted shell back on to find it didnt clear tank or fuel tap. Took it off and enlarged battery access hole that was there before to allow body to sit down that extra inch or so. Also made cutout for fuel tap and filler cap access. Put bodyshell back on (not bolted on or sod all) and hey presto:-

Slight gap at top edge of back seat but next to sod all really. I`ll cut a bit of window surround rubber outta the next scrap car I see lying around n fix it in place down the gap to finish it off. Also fil hole and remake the wooden carrier rack slats once Ive painted the shell as old ones bit shagged. lol.

Nicely out of way tho:-

Quick look under front seat n batterys tucked up nicely too out of harms way:-

So yeah pretty pleased with outcome. Trike looks seriously low! :shock: :upup Next step is zip-tie up wires to frame again n slap on smoothrite everywhere the its onto front end bearings/bushes, etc. Easy enuf tho.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:03 PM

Looking good...

I particularly like your choice of tools, expecially the axe!
Old 08-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Lol. Was sharpening it up wiv the grinder as my missus was chopping wood with it.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Not much time for it today as busy ere n got kids parents evening n such. Got Linz to give me a hand bleed brakes tho. Took all of 1 minute. Wish my bikes were that easy. lol.

Got jerry can of petrol too. Put it in and fired straight up off button, so know everythings right. Was half expecting the petrol pump connections to be the wrong end and just an interesting water feature effect in the bottom of the tank. lol. :lol: Good being able to start it again without having to reach underneath for the fuel switch. Just put key in n turn it again. Woohoo.

Picked up tin of smoothrite today too so will slap some on the chassis one evening.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris View Post
Not much time for it today as busy ere n got kids parents evening n such. Got Linz to give me a hand bleed brakes tho. Took all of 1 minute. Wish my bikes were that easy. lol.

Got jerry can of petrol too. Put it in and fired straight up off button, so know everythings right. Was half expecting the petrol pump connections to be the wrong end and just an interesting water feature effect in the bottom of the tank. lol. :lol: Good being able to start it again without having to reach underneath for the fuel switch. Just put key in n turn it again. Woohoo.

Picked up tin of smoothrite today too so will slap some on the chassis one evening.
glad to hear it went well! bit of advice, get a fuel cut out switch (in the boot of an old sierra) in the event of a bump, kills the power to your pump! better to be safe n all that!
Old 14-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Got our eldest out with a paintbrush today giving me a hand smoothriting the frame. Got all the reachable bits n about 90% of underneath painted. I`ll get the awkward bits once back on the road. Theres concrete car ramp/pits all over the place up here at the side of the road which I can reverse onto n get the awkward bits.

Few cables/wires to cable-tie back to frame n then its the front end next. Just a strip n clean up n few bearings n bushings tho so getting there. Bodyshell sprayed up too hopefully if can find the time for it
Old 15-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Nother coupla hours this afternoon.

Zip tie everything up to the frame properly (wires/hoses/cables, etc, etc). All looking very tidy n business like now:-

Re-made a few brackets n bits n bobs as went along as wasnt happy with originals. All remade in thick steel bar. Sitting on it I noticed a lot of flexing in the front footrest support bar when you pushed the pedals really hard. Never noticed it before as bodyshell in way, but with skeletal front end now with old tanks/guff removed I could easily see it. Added in a tie bar strut bcak to the frame which removed the flex potential. Realised then that my pedal movement was about 1/2 what it was as not flexing any more. Adjusted fulcrum points of levers, etc and pedal position which allowed me to get about twice as much pedal leverage which should sharpen up brakes and clutch is 1/2 as heavy now too.

Great I thought............... then the 2 twisted metal actuator bars folded in half with a heavy application of boot onto pedal. Not exactly something I want happening when someone pulls out on me!!! Remade them all using the connection clevis clips, etc from the old bars, but in 5 mm thick steel bar. No flex, firm pedals, twice as much leverage n nowt gonna snap. lol. Looks lot more clean and minimal, and less fussy than 70`s style twisted iron too. Should look good once painted up, etc.

Front end strip n bearings/bushes next.
Old 18-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Jedi Chat Master

Got the front end stripped down last night. Easy enough apart from forgetting about tensioned springer bolts n 2" pike nut bouncing off garage roof. lol.

Cant see much wear in the bottom bushes at all tbh so flexing must have been in the forks. Saves me having to hassle Yantosh for some new ones made up tho. lol. Some chunky bolt-up mudguard mount clamps Im planning on welding some bar between which will act as a fork brace n dramatically cut down on front fork flexing through corners. Take out the slight play I thought was the bushes.

Took headrace bearings out n bottom one fell to bits so deffo buggered. lol. Managed to find them from a place online delivered for 16 which I thought was a bargain as everywhere else wanted 35-40. Big buggers tho at 62mm accross! Funnily enough one of thems the same bearing code as a VW beetle front wheel bearing (god Im sad!............lol).

Give everything a clean up while waiting for bearings n get fork brace welded, etc n can get front end back together.
Old 21-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Been cleaning up forks last few evenings. Went to strip off paint for repainting n chrome underneath polished up well with bit of autosol.................n got a bit carried away. Big mountain of assorted springer parts in sitting room just now awaiting bearings through post.

I`ll get fork parts greased n assembled tomorrow n figure out a fork brace setup, etc n post some pics. Its SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Got coupla hours at it this afternoon. Was silver hammerite brush painted and general rust coloured. Chipped off paint to respray n got carried away with autosol. Not perfect but pretty damn good finish so gonna leave em like that.

Parts cleaned up n waiting assembly:-

Fork brace to stop flexing made out of old mudguard mounting clamps and some 3mm thick alloy greenhouse scrap.

Old 22-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Bling! lol.

Scrap alloy plate mudguard chopped up n smooth mounted with strong double sided sponge tape. Tried ripping it off n feckin solid.

Top yoke/bars n foot controls to clean up but still connected to trike. I`ll clean em up somepoint then its just waiting for headstock bearings to show up.

Need to make new brackets for piston headlamp but need to wait till its all together so can work out final height n angle, etc.
Old 22-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Qualified Sniggerer (MDLCSS)

Well worth all your hard work and indeed stunning my fellow Pratchett fan !
Old 22-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Yeah my wifes got all the books n spin off books. Read them all about 10 times. lol.

Ive read all of 5 so far.