100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-09-2008, 05:11 PM
t120paul t120paul is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: derby
Posts: 337
Default new 100%

just been reading the new 100% mag in the letters bit thers some that say farcanal add is raceist whot planat are these folks on
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Dougie's Avatar
Dougie Dougie is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the canyons of my mind.....
Posts: 19,609
Default

Aye,a prat right enough.
But more importantly,why was McGonagall's pome about the Tay Bridge disaster in "The Burns Ward" joke?Made bugger all sense............
__________________
We will remember them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t120paul View Post
just been reading the new 100% mag in the letters bit thers some that say farcanal add is raceist whot planat are these folks on
As I can NEVER get hold of 100% these days,any chance the letter can be copied here?? Please?
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 15
Default

You can buy it as an online version mate, trouble is it only runs in Windows or on a Mac.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2008, 05:45 PM
kitkatman's Avatar
kitkatman kitkatman is offline
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the garage ( i fuckin wish )
Posts: 14,913
Send a message via MSN to kitkatman
Default

far canal....racist.......FUCK OFF.......there what they say on the tin....fuckin t-shirts......if you dont like em, then dont buy them.......


and anyway, i aint racist, i dont like no fucker
__________________
I THOUGHT I SAW YOU NAME ON A LOAF OF BREAD.......

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT




QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatman View Post
far canal....racist.......FUCK OFF.......there what they say on the tin....fuckin t-shirts......if you dont like em, then dont buy them.......


and anyway, i aint racist, i dont like no fucker
Concur
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post
You can buy it as an online version mate, trouble is it only runs in Windows or on a Mac.
That's no good to me to read in the bath!!!!!!!!
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-09-2008, 06:55 PM
quasar's Avatar
quasar quasar is offline
Need to Get out More!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: yorkshire
Posts: 462
Default far canal

this is part of it blue38

quote what a shame 100%biker has stooped so low as to carry adverts like the one on page 21 issue 105 a couple of t shirts advertised for sale are simply racist namely the enoch powel one & the speak english one serve only to incite racial hatred,
many of my biker friends are from varying backgrounds & yes are immigrants bla bla bla & am extreamely ashamed & embarrassed to have your mag on my coffee table,these t shirts not the merchandise of true bikers, bla bla bla, being a biker used to be about following an alternative lifestyle & way of thinking,

sorry blue can not type any more of this crap but both of the
letters give the place they live as london, now i live in leeds i have mny friends who are black notice how i say black? as i am not afraid to say that to my friends who say quote i am black not brown or vice versa i have lots of friends from all over i was brought up with them they know i am a yorkshire man & dont care what race they are until the big chip comes out, i think far canal t shirts are funny & politicaly corect, the truth hurts more than lies, it does not hurt me that they have one that says IAM AS PISSED AS MY NANS MATTRESS, my nan did not piss her mattress its a joke, we are british we joke about flying over the handel bars & landing in shit & hospital,
i wonder how often this so called biker gets his bike outm
ME EVERY DAY & ALSO WILL RENUE MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR 100% BIKER why because i am not racist i see them as fun & differant like bikers most of us have open minds,
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-09-2008, 07:24 PM
hacky hacky is offline
Self opinionated twat
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: devon
Posts: 2,252
Send a message via Yahoo to hacky
Default

dont care what race they are until the big chip comes out, i think far canal t shirts are funny & politicaly corect, the truth hurts more than lies...
kinda what i would say....
its only a t-shirt
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post
this is part of it blue38

quote what a shame 100%biker has stooped so low as to carry adverts like the one on page 21 issue 105 a couple of t shirts advertised for sale are simply racist namely the enoch powel one & the speak english one serve only to incite racial hatred,
many of my biker friends are from varying backgrounds & yes are immigrants bla bla bla & am extreamely ashamed & embarrassed to have your mag on my coffee table,these t shirts not the merchandise of true bikers, bla bla bla, being a biker used to be about following an alternative lifestyle & way of thinking,

sorry blue can not type any more of this crap but both of the
letters give the place they live as london, now i live in leeds i have mny friends who are black notice how i say black? as i am not afraid to say that to my friends who say quote i am black not brown or vice versa i have lots of friends from all over i was brought up with them they know i am a yorkshire man & dont care what race they are until the big chip comes out, i think far canal t shirts are funny & politicaly corect, the truth hurts more than lies, it does not hurt me that they have one that says IAM AS PISSED AS MY NANS MATTRESS, my nan did not piss her mattress its a joke, we are british we joke about flying over the handel bars & landing in shit & hospital,
i wonder how often this so called biker gets his bike outm
ME EVERY DAY & ALSO WILL RENUE MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR 100% BIKER why because i am not racist i see them as fun & differant like bikers most of us have open minds,
Qasar,you're right and the short sighted closet bigot who wrote that letter should go bury their stupid fucking moronic head in the Thames. Far Canal,don't listen to the uneducated prick who wrote that!!
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Teasy Teasy is offline
Chat Slapper
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fife,Scotland
Posts: 61
Default

Whats wrong with people these days? ITS HUMOUR FFS. My fathers suffers badly from Parkinsons disease and he knows that there is no cure and that his quality of life will only get worse as the years go by. I showed him the "Parkinsons or Alzheimers? I'd rather spill half my beer than forget where I put the f***er" T-shirt and he pissed himself laughing. So if he can laugh at that I suggest the authors of the aforementioned letters should roll there copies of 100%Biker up very tightly and shove them right up there arseholes,and go and do something more constructive with their lives instead of taking up valuable space in a fine magazine with political correctness shite!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-09-2008, 09:07 PM
t120paul t120paul is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: derby
Posts: 337
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teasy View Post
Whats wrong with people these days? ITS HUMOUR FFS. My fathers suffers badly from Parkinsons disease and he knows that there is no cure and that his quality of life will only get worse as the years go by. I showed him the "Parkinsons or Alzheimers? I'd rather spill half my beer than forget where I put the f***er" T-shirt and he pissed himself laughing. So if he can laugh at that I suggest the authors of the aforementioned letters should roll there copies of 100%Biker up very tightly and shove them right up there arseholes,and go and do something more constructive with their lives instead of taking up valuable space in a fine magazine with political correctness shite!
i couldnt agree more
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:44 AM
ChopperFXR's Avatar
ChopperFXR ChopperFXR is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,468
Angry

Perhaps the mag could "Accidently" publish the PC fuckwist address so a few of us racist, bigotted biker scum can go round and educate the twat.

Being politically correct is camoflage for being a complete and utter c*nt!

I don't give a flying fuck about anyones colour, race or creed. As long as he treats me in the same way he expects me to treat him, we should get along fine.

Having said that. This is my country. I served my country and have every right to live here in the manner of my choosing. If you do not like our laws, customs and traditions then please feel free to leave. If you want to bring your entire family here and sponge of British taxpayers, impose your religious nonsense on us, build alien spaceships to worship in, change our way of life, demand special rights and try to take over my country by cowardly backdoor means, then FUCK OFF.

Chopper.
__________________
MADE IN ENGLAND.
MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG.


WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-09-2008, 04:06 AM
trikerdrew's Avatar
trikerdrew trikerdrew is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: leicester
Posts: 1,994
Question Who ferkin' cares

FFS. If I want to wear a T shirt that proudly says "I hate whites cuz they is c*nts".

As long as I can take it on the chin if someone objects,or argue my views without resorting to thuggery.Why do I need some grey faced twunt in a suite to tell me what/how/why to think

I'll have a go at black,yellow,brown and white people at work.If someone is annoying me it is them fundamentally not as a race.Why can't I say fuk off out the way twat.

spleen vented.Another swig of coffee

drew
__________________
"All I learnt at school was how to bend and break the rules",Madness
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-09-2008, 07:21 AM
willie2006's Avatar
willie2006 willie2006 is offline
Been out, but rather stay in!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: in the city of learning
Posts: 1,452
Default

letters page shoulda replied at the bottom of the page.
dear twat. we was going to publish your letter but unfortunatly we seem to be unindated with letters this month therfore,

"FUCK OFF WE`RE FULL"
__________________
Make me smile. Slap a bike thief
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-09-2008, 08:43 AM
zeddman zeddman is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post

Having said that. This is my country. I served my country and have every right to live here in the manner of my choosing. If you do not like our laws, customs and traditions then please feel free to leave. If you want to bring your entire family here and sponge of British taxpayers, impose your religious nonsense on us, build alien spaceships to worship in, change our way of life, demand special rights and try to take over my country by cowardly backdoor means, then FUCK OFF.

Chopper.
That would look good on a T-shirt
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Nufkamp Nufkamp is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sudbury, Suffolk.
Posts: 690
Default

Dontcha just love these twats who get offended on behalf of others..........
__________________
As seen on Street View - http://tinyurl.com/yfdvojc
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie2006 View Post
letters page shoulda replied at the bottom of the page.
dear twat. we was going to publish your letter but unfortunatly we seem to be unindated with letters this month therfore,

"FUCK OFF WE`RE FULL"

Better still,NIK,print this whole thread on the next letters page!!!!!!!
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Urban Terrorist's Avatar
Urban Terrorist Urban Terrorist is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Posts: 4,817
Default

They banned golly wogs cos they might offend, yet one of the biggest collectors is black Think I'll wear my cradle of filth jesus is a cunt t-shirt today!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-09-2008, 11:40 AM
clanger's Avatar
clanger clanger is offline
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Southcoast
Posts: 1,112
Default

I think it's really funny....at least someone has the balls to stand up and say what it is they don't like, rather than just having a bit of a moan then doing bugger all!!!

And, it's created two pages of rants from you lot...

Hee hee hee hee...bring it on!
__________________
I dont suffer insanity...I enjoy it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM
clanger's Avatar
clanger clanger is offline
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Southcoast
Posts: 1,112
Default

p.s. I used to be a full time live-in carer for a relative with Alzheimers and I used to regularly wear my "I don't suffer insanity....I enjoy it!" tee shirt and raised some chuckles, especially from other carers
__________________
I dont suffer insanity...I enjoy it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist View Post
They banned golly wogs cos they might offend, yet one of the biggest collectors is black Think I'll wear my cradle of filth jesus is a cunt t-shirt today!!!
What a myth!!!! Golywogs ARE NOT banned. Robinsons removed them from their jars because they were being "PC". However,no law or any such thing bans gollywogs and they are still openly for sale ,in the shops that wish to sell them.
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Simon B Simon B is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,185
Default

I like the T-shirts if somone dont thats ok they dont have to buy the mag, its their choice
Cant stand the phone sex adds though, would be better if they had two pages of them then could just ripp them out
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:05 PM
zeddman zeddman is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
I like the T-shirts if somone dont thats ok they dont have to buy the mag, its their choice
Cant stand the phone sex adds though, would be better if they had two pages of them then could just ripp them out
put the pedro comic strip on one of the pages to rip out cos wat a waste of fkin paper
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon B View Post
I like the T-shirts if somone dont thats ok they dont have to buy the mag, its their choice
Cant stand the phone sex adds though, would be better if they had two pages of them then could just ripp them out

If I wanted the girly ads,I'd buy fucking Escort or Readers dogs!!!
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Urban Terrorist's Avatar
Urban Terrorist Urban Terrorist is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Posts: 4,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue38 View Post
What a myth!!!! Golywogs ARE NOT banned. Robinsons removed them from their jars because they were being "PC". However,no law or any such thing bans gollywogs and they are still openly for sale ,in the shops that wish to sell them.
Ok, so they ain't banned, but you know what I mean!! I remember them saying they would no longer be on the jam jars and they interviewed this black bloke who collects everythng to do with them!!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist View Post
Ok, so they ain't banned, but you know what I mean!! I remember them saying they would no longer be on the jam jars and they interviewed this black bloke who collects everythng to do with them!!
Ok,point taken and your intention(?) noted. I do know what you mean though,lol
__________________
All Roads Lead To Somewhere, Just stay On A Fucker
Don't go drinking with dwarfs with learning difficulties......
........It ain't big & it ain't clever
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-09-2008, 03:36 PM
willie2006's Avatar
willie2006 willie2006 is offline
Been out, but rather stay in!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: in the city of learning
Posts: 1,452
Default

if you can get it here then it can`t be that that bad, surly.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GOLLY-GOLLIE-G...QQcmdZViewItem
__________________
Make me smile. Slap a bike thief
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 7,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist View Post
They banned golly wogs cos they might offend, yet one of the biggest collectors is black Think I'll wear my cradle of filth jesus is a cunt t-shirt today!!!
I have seen them on sale in shops so I don't think they are banned at all. I believe these so called 'bans' are self-imposed by certain people who have an agenda of their own. Some will ban golliwogs because thwy read hystirical press stories in the likes of the Sun or Daily Mail. I believe one (1) council banned golliwogs from playschools in case parents got offended, but you can still but black dollies! I think the shirts are a bit racist, but who gives a fuck, they are funny and I wouldn't complain about them.....
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:05 AM
droid's Avatar
droid droid is offline
Been out, but rather stay in!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tamworth
Posts: 1,338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist View Post
Think I'll wear my cradle of filth jesus is a cunt t-shirt today!!!
I'm offended by that!




It should read 'Jesus was a cunt'




'Dave the Pedant'
Tamworth.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.