100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 19-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Angry Security Warning Ref: Google .

I have just been the victim of a rather sly, devious and outright scumsucking dirtbag.

There is a company targetting small business's, that offers what they call "Google Optimisation". The idea being that they get your company name at the top of the list when anybody searches key phrases that are linked to your business. Initial cost is 3.99. So I bought that and paid by charge card.

Yesterday I was contacted by the same pople trying to sell me a load more stuff. I just said a flat NO!

Late last night I checked my emails and found an invoice from these people. It is for lots of money. The invoice says "PAID IN FULL". I did NOT authorise any such transaction. Checked my on line banking and no trace of the charge. Phoned the bank and get this, THEY HAVE AUTHORISED THE CHARGE AGAINST MY ACCOUNT, BUT HAVE NOT YET PAID IT. HOWEVER, DESPITE MY TELLING THE BAK THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS FRAUDULENT, THEY WILL NOT STOP THE PAYMENT GOING THROUGH.

The bank say I have to claim the money back from the company. I had to do several searches to find the company office address and even more to find a phone number. Guess what? Nobody answers the phone. I had sent the company two rather strongly worded emails late last night.

Lunch time today I got a phhone call from the asshole that called me yestereday, saying that I had authorised the transaction. Among other things he called me a liar and claimed he was going to do all sorts of things to me. So I invited him to try, would have been rude not to accept his invitation!!LOL

The guy has an asian accent and claims to have an army he is going to send down to Somerset to deal with me!!!! (That should be fun!) I explained very clearly that I want my money back, all of it and I want it back immediately.

I demanded to speak to his manager, who was conveniently not in the office and he claimed that he has a recording of his call to me yesterday. Told him I want a copy but he is "Unable" to do so because of Data Protection.

So if you own a small business, watch out for these lying, thieving scum sucking fuckpigs.

The good news is that I have traced this guy and now have his office address and phone number, his home address, his full name and his wifes full name. If anybody on this forum lives in London SE16, please ignore any screams for help.

Anybody else wants this scumbags name, address etc etc please get in touch via PM.

Chopper.

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 19-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Chatter Box

I hope you have some good fun when you give him a visit
Old 19-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Borg

bet you don't do anything to him at all, In fact I bet your shaking in your boots.
Old 19-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Self opinionated twat

Send a message via Yahoo to hacky

i got 50p on abdul or mohamed....
only cos 99% are called that...
Old 19-08-2008, 07:01 PM

I dont live a million miles from there, but in that area I willing to bet its a mail drop. pm me the address and I'll check it out.

Free the binary 10
Old 20-08-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacky View Post
i got 50p on abdul or mohamed....
only cos 99% are called that...
Thats his mum anyway.

I did actually tell him that I have a very fat pig called mohamed and asked him if his mum still shags dogs for a living. He went fucking nuts over the phone when I said that.

Do ya think I might have offended him?????

Chopper.

Old 20-08-2008, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
I dont live a million miles from there, but in that area I willing to bet its a mail drop. pm me the address and I'll check it out.
Hi Pyro

You have a PM mate. thanks.

Chopper.

Old 20-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Chatter Box

Thanks for the heads up, though i am happy with the coverage i get though vigilant linking and use of various web out lets to promote in a free manor so any offers of further promotion at a cost i reject point blank. The best promotion i have found by far is word of mouth and recommendations.
Old 20-08-2008, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ace* View Post
Thanks for the heads up, though i am happy with the coverage i get though vigilant linking and use of various web out lets to promote in a free manor so any offers of further promotion at a cost i reject point blank. The best promotion i have found by far is word of mouth and recommendations.

Your absolutely right Ace, best advert of all is word of mouth. You have to bear in mind that it is a known fact, if you do a good job for someone, he might tell one or two people. Then somewhere down the line you might get one of them offer you some work.

On the other hand, if something goes tits up, the customer will tell the world and his dog.

It takes a long time to build a good reputation and get the word out there. Meanwhile you need new business and extra to pay the bills. So you need to target your advertising to suit your business. I will not advertise in the local rags as they are so expensive and only a very very small number of people MIGHT read my advert that MIGHT buy from me or commision work.

I advertise in 100% Biker because it is directed at exactly the people I wish to attract to my shop. So far the advert has brought new business every month. That is effective advertising.

When it comes to the internet, it is long winded and such a vast area to cover. Unless you are very good with computer stuff it is very difficult to know where your new business has come from in terms of internet advertising. I ask every new customer how they heard about me.

Whatever you do with advertising, it costs money, usually lots of money and is very time consuming.

This particular scumbag that caught me out is an amateur conman. If he was really any good at what he does, he would not have left a trail for people to follow up on him. He has done some homework, planned what he is doing. His problem is that he has not made any escape plan and not given any thought to who his potential victims are. Now he gets what is due to him.

Chopper.