100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 04:36 PM
BIGGUS DICKUS

Send a message via MSN to jimmymoonlite
Default As the man said, "it takes all sorts"......

Wot fettl all.................took a ride over to Stratford on Avon on me Vulcan this afternoon and parked up in the motorcycle only parking area just of the main drag. There were a fair few bikes parked up already, most of them sports race reps with a fair few Trumpets and a beeoootiful cafe racer style retro Bonny........lovely......

Anyrode, I had parked up next to a Wildstar which was ponced up like a Pompey tart's window box, shiney chrome, foot boards n all that bollox.....not really my bag of spanners but as the man said, " it takes all sorts"......

Well I sauntered off as y' do and had a bit craque with a few bros n sistas that were hanging about and sitting in the sunshine, enjoying a pleasant pipeful while we just generally talked about bikes n that. I got talking to a mo'cycle cop (off duty) (I know he was off duty cos he was wearing his day glo "see me see me" working jacket but he had taken the velcro "POLICE" panels off the back and the breast pocket.....) but the blue n white chequered banding gave it away a bit....

Talked a bit with another geriatric about my age, about accidents we had had n near misses, the halcyon days of speedway and the sad demise of the traditional "biker pub" but then it was time to wander back to me bike n make ready for the country route home from S.O.A. to the Islamic republic of Banburistan...............

As I hove alongside my ride, this rather large chap who obviously had a liking for pies and his rather diminutive missus who obviously did'nt was wrestling with said Wildstar and complaining bitterly that "some twat has parked too close to me and I can't get my bike out".....that twat was me of course..................

Now I don't think I parked too close at all and, as he had taken up two bike spaces with his barge of a ride to start with, had enough room to reverse a feckin' mini bus into the space he had created for himself and his dragon queen missus who whilst all of this manoevering and moaning was going on was looking daggers at me..........at least we certainly were'nt going to partake in illlicit lovemaking in the sunshine whilst her advert for Ginsters pastries husband/lover/ride or whatever lined his barge up in the fairway.....

The aforementioned off duty mo'cycle cop who by now had also wended his way back to his ride which was parked opposite to me thought the whole scenario somewhat hilarious, that is until "fat boy" knocked his Wildstar into first gear and almost knocked the off duty cop and his ride bottie over apex....Oh, how I laughed.....

Well, "fat boy" and "Miss Anorexia 2007" eventually exited the bike park without too much drama and only two "near misses" before getting on to the highway much to the relief of the by now assembled throng.

Now I suppose it takes a big lad to handle a big bike and the Wildstar certainly falls into that category and having spent what appears to be a sum of wonga akin to the Zimbabwean national debt on his ride, it must have weighed a fair few kilos more than it did when it left Mr Suzuki's Nippon factory, but I would have thought that the big lad would at least have learnt to ride the thing properly before trying to transport his rather ample frame and said pillion around the highways and byways of Warwickshire....

But, as the nice policeman said, "It takes all sorts" and "we all have our problems"......nice guy I thought......very observant too....

Mind how you go now,

Peace, love, happy thoughts and much RESPECT......

EverReady
Old 10-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Send a message via Yahoo to Mikesmad

Fair enjoyed that, Jimmy !

Ye dinnae bounce sae weel, when yer aulder!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:19 PM
BIGGUS DICKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesmad
Fair enjoyed that, Jimmy !
Thankee kindly Sir (tugs forelock or would if I was'nt a geriatric baldy auld git - direct quote from my youngest Para Regt. son..... who isn't ......er...not geriatric bald or old I mean)...right I'll get me coat....
Old 10-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Banned

So is this a Journalistic scoop , or a fukup, or does Mr Suzuki really make and then re-badge Mr yamaha's Wildstar ?

Funny story though .
Old 10-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Jimmy..as Slim Pickins said in Blazing saddles..."you use your tongue purtier than a $20 whore"... John
Old 10-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy696969
So is this a Journalistic scoop , or a fukup, or does Mr Suzuki really make and then re-badge Mr yamaha's Wildstar ?

Funny story though .
In 2001 there was a story about Suzuki taking over production of Kawasaki motorbikes...Haven't heard any more about it though..John
Old 10-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

I enjoyed that story, and I know of someone with an overdressed Wildstar, 10% man and 90% lard, and his 'friend' crass and skinny as a pole, Not friends of mine, but I've seen em around. The guy was infront of me in the barbeque queue at Popham Airfield, i remember thinking, he needs to read, how to win friends and influence people, his chat was almost as offenisive as his body odour.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Banned

Jimmy, we were there today and I know that bloke and his missus. They only live just the other side of the river and just get the bike out to pose around Stratford, then come park up and act like they just done 100 miles. The bike is usually still cold when they arrive. Pair of twats and the local 'joke', they are.

He always arrives, pulls on to pavement and sits there for a few minutes waiting to see who's looking at him before he parks up.

He's one of them kinds people ya just wanns slap - for the hell of it.

P.S. Your story will go down a bundle and we'll all have a jolly good larf about it.

BTW - did you hear that a biker got killed today in Banbury - he was one of the regulars at Stratford too.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins
Jimmy..as Slim Pickins said in Blazing saddles..."you use your tongue purtier than a $20 whore"... John
Wotcha.

Hmm, now where did I hear that ?
I remember now
Providing your sound works
MOONSHINERS M.C.C.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:23 PM
BIGGUS DICKUS

Default wots in a name.....??

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins
In 2001 there was a story about Suzuki taking over production of Kawasaki motorbikes...Haven't heard any more about it though..John
Now then, now then, just to put the record straight, the Wildstar IS A YAMAHA.....glad we got that straight, but wot's in a name??

I could have used Mr KAWASUKIMA but that would have sounded like some Indonesian drug baron....I could have equally used the name Mr WON HUNG LO , or even Mr ITCHIPUZZI, both of which could have been construed as sexist ot even , heightist..........so I did'nt....so ......not even a freudian slip.........all intentional I assure you or my name ain't Nelson D Rockerfeller - which it ain't............but, well spotted that man with visual accuity of a shytehouse rat.......Personally I think you should get out more...

Only jesting you kats...........peace n love to all of you lovely people

Ride on , ride on with majesty..(almost a cue for a song there...) and RESPECT ...........

EverReady
Old 11-02-2008, 06:35 PM
BIGGUS DICKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryB
Jimmy, we were there today and I know that bloke and his missus. They only live just the other side of the river and just get the bike out to pose around Stratford, then come park up and act like they just done 100 miles. The bike is usually still cold when they arrive. Pair of twats and the local 'joke', they are.

He always arrives, pulls on to pavement and sits there for a few minutes waiting to see who's looking at him before he parks up.

He's one of them kinds people ya just wanns slap - for the hell of it.

P.S. Your story will go down a bundle and we'll all have a jolly good larf about it.

BTW - did you hear that a biker got killed today in Banbury - he was one of the regulars at Stratford too.
Wot fettl CherryB, ta for all that, No I did'nt hear about another biker fatality until now.....(unless it was the accident reported on the news at sparra fart this morning as I dragged my weary bones away from home n hearth for another day of toil n travail at the fun factory) which involved a biker and a car in which a 10 year old lad was seriously injured and taken to hospital....it was right frosty here in Banners with a lot of ice about and conditions were not good I have to say. Its very sad, just in the past ten days I have been told via our club network that two members of the Creepy Crawlies Mcc passed away suddenly, one with a heart atack at 42, and the other killed in a bike accident - his funeral is on Thursday....a hell of a day to be burying a loved one as Thursday is Valentine's Day....

"In the midst of life.................."

EverReady
Old 11-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymoonlite
Wot fettl CherryB, ta for all that, No I did'nt hear about another biker fatality until now.....(unless it was the accident reported on the news at sparra fart this morning as I dragged my weary bones away from home n hearth for another day of toil n travail at the fun factory) which involved a biker and a car in which a 10 year old lad was seriously injured and taken to hospital....it was right frosty here in Banners with a lot of ice about and conditions were not good I have to say. Its very sad, just in the past ten days I have been told via our club network that two members of the Creepy Crawlies Mcc passed away suddenly, one with a heart atack at 42, and the other killed in a bike accident - his funeral is on Thursday....a hell of a day to be burying a loved one as Thursday is Valentine's Day....

"In the midst of life.................."

EverReady

awww bugga. This guy was killed yesterday. He'd been with some of the refulars at Stratford, for breakie somewhere outside of Coventry. Then he and some other went for a ride and the others came back to Stratford. Apparently he was overtaking a car, clipped the back of it and was catapulted into the path of on oncoming car. His name was Dodge (Alan). Thats all I know.

Makes your blood run cold when you hear stuff like that. Heartfelt condolences to his family.

Anyway Jimmy, next time your off to Straford, let us know and I'll come and say hello, and buy you a cuppa