100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Default emigrating

not me, not at present anyway. but if they ever open up the road system into mid wales with a motorway for example , i probably will.
our crime rate here in borth is relatively low theres only 3 roads north east and south they are a roads will only a small amount of traffic, especially at night.

google people emigrating from the uk. it's rising, as is the number of imigrants, granted not all those imigrants move here permanently , but soon, sooner than you might imagine, we will be a minority race in our own country.

brittania being removed from coinage next year... a small thing yes, but theres lots of these small changes going on,
i feel like a second class citizen already.

i do not share all the bnp's views but i bet they are running around now going "we told you so"

i would like someone in power to explain to me why these changes made to our laws seem to favour so called minorities.
to explain why the twat who does me harm gets off lighter than myself if i attempt to stop him doing me harm.

i love wales with all my heart. but if it was like birmingham manchester ,liverpool and many other large cities i would leave, to where i have no idea though.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

New Zealand is a good place to live..A bit like Wales but prettier, the same size land as Britain but with less than 4,000,000 people, hard to get in now but not too bad if you have a trade, and no criminal record..You can't get in just because you are rich and contrary to popular belief, you can't get in if you are black african or carribean...John
Old 10-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Banned

We want to move on but don't really know where. I can run my business from anywhere so it doesn't really matter but I still need enough cash to set up which takes about 6 months.
The west coast of Ireland was one plan - we've spent a lot of time there.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
We want to move on but don't really know where. I can run my business from anywhere so it doesn't really matter but I still need enough cash to set up which takes about 6 months.
If you are going to move, make it a good one..I arrived in New Zealand in 1971 with just 25 in my pocket, It cost me 20 a week to rent an old house in Auckland and I started work within three days..got a company car for own use and never looked back. It was a gamble, I don't even know if they have unemployment benefits there, but I wouldn't have been entitled to any if they have...and I had two small kids to look after..New Zealand was good to us, but we only moved there because Ted heath was taking us into the common market. It took every penny we had to pay the air fare.. John
Old 10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Borg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
So because of all the immigration into this country you want to emigrate to someone else's country ??
Old 10-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg
So because of all the immigration into this country you want to emigrate to someone else's country ??
there's something darkly funny 'bout that one... hehe
Old 10-02-2008, 05:21 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

instead of us leaving because we dont like it perhaps we the normal people should point out to our so called elected representatives that we are not happy....
Old 10-02-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
no not because of the immigration, i feel i should have the same rights afforded to junkies and minorities. and if that makes me a selfish twat...then i'm a selfish twat.

read some of the posts on here old ladies getting mugged in thier homes,

etc etc. pedo's have rights, the poor dears are misunderstood.

when we run bardsey(borg knows) we would get slated if we had to evict someone because we just could not cope with them, but the people who would slag us off would'nt even give that person a bed for the night.

a country run by do gooders, who have no fucking idea what the real world is...

sorry folks i've really got one on me today. it was that post about the old dear getting robbed etc

and yes i admit that what really scares me is that i really feel i would kill the person i caught breaking into my place to rob us or whatever, i don't like that feeling

Last edited by dracken1; 10-02-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:38 PM

Wouldn't mind retiring to NZ,with our state and Civil Service pensions we'd get by here,but be very comfortable out there.I checked a property website recently and for the price we'd get for our 1 bedroom flat in Embra we could get a house with 3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms,a double garage and an acre of land in Wellington!With health insurance we wouldn't be taking owt from the NZ Government,we'd be contributing........
Old 10-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie
Wouldn't mind retiring to NZ,with our state and Civil Service pensions we'd get by here,but be very comfortable out there.I checked a property website recently and for the price we'd get for our 1 bedroom flat in Embra we could get a house with 3 bedrooms,2 bathrooms,a double garage and an acre of land in Wellington!With health insurance we wouldn't be taking owt from the NZ Government,we'd be contributing........

But you would be doing what happened here over there, you would be taking the locals homes and pushing the prices up that they couldn't afford to live there. Like some of the sea side villages around here. In the winter there 80% empty and all the locals have to leave to find affordable accommodation and jobs.

Just because you are white doesn't mean you are not an immigrant.

Although one could say all the whites in NZ are immigrants.

The problem here is everyone expects someone else to do things for them. If you don't like the way the country is run then do something about it, don't winge that it's someone else's problem, it's yours. One of my gripes is people in pubs who complain about the government but when asked if they voted they say 'theres nothing worth voting for' well thats bollocks, if you didn't vote you can't complain.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:39 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

its not the fault of imigrants that a pathetic government gives them everything at our expense.its the government that we should be angry at and make sure thay get voted out on this issue alone.i bet if you looked closely enough you would find some european payments given as back handers to government and there side kicks to take the imigrants in,thay will be makeing a mint while we suffer.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken1

when we run Bardsey (Borg knows) we would get slated if we had to evict someone because we just could not cope with them, but the people who would slag us off wouldn't even give that person a bed for the night.

Thats very true, The 'not in my bad yard' crowed yet again.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
But you would be doing what happened here over there, you would be taking the locals homes and pushing the prices up that they couldn't afford to live there. Like some of the sea side villages around here. In the winter there 80% empty and all the locals have to leave to find affordable accommodation and jobs.

In all fairness that is not the way it works, you pay over a grand for the fare to Wellington which let's be honest is the arsehole of New Zealand and the capitol city, so the prices are highest there and you pay the asking price for the property..The reason for some British villages having an increase in house prices is because the wages in the capitol are so high that house and rent prices have followed, the wages in the villages are about 80% lower, rich people from the capitol buy second homes for a pittance as a holiday home, and when they sell them they ask for more than they are worth, this drives the prices beyond what the locals can afford...so if you want to move do it..

as to whites being immigrants, of course we are, but if we are talking about colour, look at some of the places we emmigrated to..Kenya...while we were there we built houses, railways, hospitals, factories, shops, parks, roads, airports, hotels and farms..when they demanded and got independence we handed all that back, took nothing with us and left...did they improve it..did they carry on making a better life for the locals..no..they destroyed it all ..deported all foreigners, and killed each other, same in Rhodesia, West Africa, North Africa and India, South Africa will follow shortly...Hong Kong and China are the only two places that seem to manage quite well without us..John
Old 10-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Self opinionated twat

Send a message via Yahoo to hacky

The problem here is everyone expects someone else to do things for them. If you don't like the way the country is run then do something about it, don't winge that it's someone else's problem, it's yours. One of my gripes is people in pubs who complain about the government but when asked if they voted they say 'theres nothing worth voting for' well thats bollocks, if you didn't vote you can't complain.

sorry to disagree with you m8 but these day voting dont mean ****e.
all and i mean all the partys when they get in are only interested in lining there own pockets,there there short term so they goto look after no1
as for them being our representitives...bollocks they couldnt give a ****,were the wrong colour/race/age.yadayada...
there all wankers and the sooner i leave this rotting/stagnating island ,in which me and mine who have worked our bollocks off all our life to only be told to feck off when things get tough. the better.
rule britania used to mean something ,these days if your born n bred it just means were gona fuck you over..

sorry if i offended anyone ,but kinda goin through the mill at the mo and the country i once called home just wants to screw me down more..cant do it,wont do it.......
coat ,hat,gone
Old 10-02-2008, 07:43 PM
BIGGUS DICKUS

Send a message via MSN to jimmymoonlite
Default Just to stir the pot.....

Wot fettl all...........Now I have read all of these posts and confess that emigration to another country is something I have no knowledge of, although my Uncle Dick who was the black sheep of the family on me da's side, did emigrate to Oz with my Auntie Mary and their young family under something of a cloud in the very early '50's. He went on to make a fortune in haulage and scrap metal, I still have relations over there that my lil sis keeps in touch with.

That being said, a lot of what Dracken says strikes a chord with me as I have been vocal on this forum for some time on the inequalities of being white british and share with Dracken the feelings of becoming a second class citizen in my own country where my rights in the country of my birth are demeaned and cheapened by migrants who are british by adoption, commonly for the benefits that we have worked, striven and paid for and which these adoptees have NO right to other than that right given to them by political appeasers or racial agendists. I have been criticised both on and beyond the forum for stating my views but make no apology for them, neither , despite being accused of such, do I consider myself racist.....concerned for my country and the country my grandkids will have to grow up in yes, but racist?? NO.....

It is very easy of course to rant on a forum , just as it is easy to pontificate in the pub of your choice where likeminded people with an alliance eased by John Barleycorn will lend a willing if somewhat inebriated or in some cases a semi comotose ear. It is also a fertile ground for insurrection and seditious thought, a playground for anarchy not just limited to the universities of this country or the madrassas and mosques which have sprung up in this country over the past 30 years or so and which are causing so much anxiety and mistrust now.

This is nothing new, Oswald Moseley and his blackshirts gained something of a following in the '30's in this country expressing similar views and in fact the fascist views expressed were not so secretly supported by at least one member of the Royal Household and at least one member of the then parliament and ruling government in power.

FAR CANAL have a very apt series of T's "WHERE IS ENOCH POWELL WHEN HIS COUNTRY NEEDS HIM?" and others in similar vein which often appears as a full size spread in the pages of our own 100% Biker Magazine. But to mention such thoughts in this country now is to invite all kinds of unpleasantness from the .p.c. brigade, many of them burkha clad or with goverment supported sympathies.

An expression of view is one of the pillars and tenets of democracy in this country, likewise, democracy and freedom of speech can not be limited to those of white origin only or who have a proven ancestry here.

On the other hand , it appears obvious that the politicians who throng the House of Commons and the second bite cherryists of the House of Lords have not kept faith with the people of this country who have elected them in the hope of a better future based on election promises which they have promptly reneged on once in power. It is happening now, and will continue to happen.

But democracy is a wonderful thing in its purest form, allowing as it does the common people to effect change for better or for worse. As such, it is a devastating weapon in the hands of the people as when seen with SOLIDARNOSC in Poland can indeed bring down governments.

However, as long as our politicians are secure in the knowledge that bovine effluvia baffles human synapses, then these apparent inequalities and these apparent injustices will continue to evolve in what is rapidly becoming for all of us a BIG BROTHER SOCIETY.

Yes, we can effect change but only if we get out of our armchairs and off our bar stools , stop exercising our pie arms and start exercising our minds and motivation to engineer and drive change. Worry our M.P.'S , hell, join the BNP if you feel you must , lobby, write to the papers, DEMONSTRATE - as bikers we are no strangers to demonstrations, how many of us turn out for MAG FRED HILL RUNS every year for god's sake??

I forget who said it but the comment "all it takes is a few good men to do nothing for injustice to prevail" certainly had a point.....

And I am very aware that what we feel South of the Border is felt as wholeheartedly for the Scots in their search for self determination, for the Welsh and CYMRU AM BYTH, and after over thirty years of bloodshed and heartache behind them, for those bros n sistas in the land of Erin....

Remember WOLFIE SMITH and the TOOTING POPULAR FRONT OF THE '70'S??

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this present Government is not worried, then IT DAMN WELL AUGHT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EverReady
Old 10-02-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:

EVERYONE in NZ is an immigrant.Before the Maori arrived about 1000 years ago the place was empty......
But if we did retire out there,that'd be it,our house would be occupied all the time.We'd be getting pensions from the British Government and paying NZ taxes so we'd be contributing to the country,not taking from it.
And since we've been paying British taxes for donkey's years we're entitled to our pensions.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie
EVERYONE in NZ is an immigrant.Before the Maori arrived about 1000 years ago the place was empty......
But if we did retire out there,that'd be it,our house would be occupied all the time.We'd be getting pensions from the British Government and paying NZ taxes so we'd be contributing to the country,not taking from it.
And since we've been paying British taxes for donkey's years we're entitled to our pensions.
Actually before the Maori arrived there were the Houri Mouris (Moriori)who ate almost all the animals, they were a quiet race of inferior people and the Maori's ate them...That is according to Maori history... John

Last edited by John Hopkins; 10-02-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymoonlite
Wot fettl all....

Yes, we can effect change but only if we get out of our armchairs and off our bar stools , stop exercising our pie arms and start exercising our minds and motivation to engineer and drive change. Worry our M.P.'S , hell, join the BNP if you feel you must , lobby, write to the papers, DEMONSTRATE - as bikers we are no strangers to demonstrations, how many of us turn out for MAG FRED HILL RUNS every year for god's sake??

I forget who said it but the comment "all it takes is a few good men to do nothing for injustice to prevail" certainly had a point.....
bloody hell jimmy i wish i could speak as you, with a welsh accent though

but anyway the quote you made above.
there lies the prob and the hinge of the goverments power.

"THE BRITISH GENE"

the ability to know what needs to be done but the inability to get off our arses and bloody do it.
we whinge and gripe but then get on with it, it's been our undoing on more than one occasion .

we live in a health and safety world . everyones afraid that someone will sue them for this and that.
no filming or taking pics of your children performing a school play, because your neighbour and best friend could be a pedo. and your friend and neighbour thinks the same.
things like this separate us. we spend so much time looking after number one,
and people who are separated are easier to handle than a group of like minded people.
predators know this from birth, separated an animal is easier to bring down.

get a bunch of like minded people such as many bikers and they worry, and will set about doing things to separate us.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
no filming or taking pics of your children performing a school play, because your neighbour and best friend could be a pedo. and your friend and neighbour thinks the same.
That's mainly because the person filming could be a paedophile..But that's two other problems, we don't execute paedophiles, and we are losing a whole generation of our childrens photographs..so "what was it like when you went to school grandad", "well I can't show you although we had some fantastic cameras and recording equipment, our parents weren't allowed to use it"...John
Old 10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Not really mate, I don't want to leave England - it's my country. What we want is a large isolated space like the west coast of Ireland, there are very few places like that here now and they are all too expensive. My son's half Irish so I feel at home there and it's next door to the UK so not too far away.

Anyway Seaford is not exactly the immigration capital of the world - this area is largely white, there are a few immigrants but they are all gainfully employed in nursing homes and the like.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:17 PM

john the pint i'm making is that, yes the camera person could be a pedo, they could on the otherhand be a parent wanting a memory of their childs school days.
but lets not take a chance heh,
so in my village primary school of 40 kids. some of the parents are pedo's
the ones who always filmed thier kids felt like they had been targeted and human nature being what it is, tongues wag.

and just how much kiddy porn is there in a primary school play?

a beach i would have thought is where cameras should be banned, but they not.
they are banned from school plays, and it just adds to the problem, do you really know your neighbour.

just like theres a red under the bed, that worked well in the states the goverment loved it.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
just like theres a red under the bed, that worked well in the states the goverment loved it.
I think the idea is to get us so frightened of our neighbours, that we forget to watch the government...probably why they are letting so many arabs into the country..John