100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 10-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Default November the 11th tomorrow.

Now we'll all have our minutes silence etc tomorrow in respect for all the soldiers that fought for freedom etc. Theres no doubting that is there?!?!?!?
Ive just got back from the pub, our local little pub in the village. Had a few pints with a couple of WW2 veterans as it happens. Quite a common occurence. Now its quite cold outside, kind of raw and just the kind of weather that gets at your joints. The fella's had to come outside for a smoke with me in the cold raw weather and they suffered, it was obvious. They had to do this in the country they fought to keep free, the country where they enjoyed the simple things in life like going for a pint and a smoke.
Anyway, all you anti smokers, you PC nanny state fuckwits, you safety nazi's so on so forth, when it gets to 11am tomorrow just remember when you bow your head what a bunch of hypocritical cunts you are cause you've already insulted the poor fuckers that fought and died for you.
2007, worst year in British history for hypocricy, double standards and bull**** and its only gonna get worse. Makes ya wonder why they bothered dont it.
Lest We Forget

Last edited by GreatBritishRob; 10-11-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Send a message via Yahoo to Mikesmad

Quite a moderate opinion there, Rob !

Ye dinnae bounce sae weel, when yer aulder!
Old 10-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

About time someone did something..no good talking about all the restrictions..the only way Great Britian is ever going to be great is for everyone to vote National Front at the next election...OK call me what you like but think on this...If we don't do something soon we won't have a chance to vote for anyone British because the way things are going Britains are going to be in the minority..we are just about at the turning point with almost an equal percentage of people who want Britain for the British and people who are either foriegn born or so frightened of being thought racist that they will just vote for the major parties until the country will become so multiracial that it will be hard to find someone who remembers how to speak English....If you think I am wrong..stand outside any major train station and ask passers by the way to the Isle of Dogs...John

Now shall I delete this or post it....what would you do...
Old 10-11-2007, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins
About time someone did something..no good talking about all the restrictions..the only way Great Britian is ever going to be great is for everyone to vote National Front at the next election...OK call me what you like but think on this...If we don't do something soon we won't have a chance to vote for anyone British because the way things are going Britains are going to be in the minority..we are just about at the turning point with almost an equal percentage of people who want Britain for the British and people who are either foriegn born or so frightened of being thought racist that they will just vote for the major parties until the country will become so multiracial that it will be hard to find someone who remembers how to speak English....If you think I am wrong..stand outside any major train station and ask passers by the way to the Isle of Dogs...John

You know my views John, you post is safe.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:28 PM

well I for one am going to vote NF next election as they are probably the only lot that will at least try and do something to sort the crap this lot have been giving us..
and Rob, I actually like being able to go to a pub that doesn't stink of smoke.. but i still think there should be a choice... have some smoking pubs? why the fuck not?
Old 10-11-2007, 07:37 PM

Send a message via MSN to krammer

Quote:

Why would you want to delete it John you are only telling it the way it is.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Complete and utter git

everyone to vote National Front

tomorrow morning we'll be honouring those who fought for this country - many of those fought fascism and many of them were from the commonwealth countries, imho this isn't an appropriate time to promote the NF
Old 10-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

A vote for NF in my town is a wasted vote..However if enough people vote NF even the thickest politition will get the message and whichever party gets in they will realise how many votes they lost and maybe do something about the immigration problems, and maybe the fuel prices...and bring our troops home..I don't mind these foriegn wars, I don't mind british troops lives being thrown away on them...but lets use the soldiers that are familier with the problems in those countries...British muslims for muslim countries...and by all means let them be led by white English officers...recruited from the people who really know all about these wars...the polititians who started them...I will be voting NF at the next general election for the first time in my life because it is the only form of protest that any government will understand...John
Old 10-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

I have complete respect for those that are serving/have served and have gave their all to protect this island from its enemys.......

tomorrow I shall pay my respects to them and they will be in my thoughts for more than a minute ( I have my reasons )

BUT AS FOR THOSE PC CUNTS.....FUCK EM, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE SPOKEN IN THE SAME BREATH AS OUR TROOPS....FINAL

good thread rob, completely agree with you

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....

Old 10-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

Send a message via MSN to feebz

is there a certain time for the silence?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebz
The younger Generation......
It used to happen in Schools when there used to be two one for the Great War and one for the second world war.....

Last edited by Louis; 10-11-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:45 PM

Last time i ran through Holland on the Harley I took a bit of time out to visit my Uncles grave near Arnhem .....It's in Hetteren quite a few miles out in Hollands smallest war cemetery.....only about 5 graves...He's out there cos he bailed out of a burning DC3 after waiting for his mate the Pilot....he was the Navigator ..who could have gone straight away... They both bailed and got out ..but were Machine gunned whilst on parachutes by the SS regiment on the ground.....My old Mum hated the Krauts for about 40 years as he was her Brother ....until she was taken along on a German visit with my fathers Male Voice Choir thing with the Rossendale Male voice Choir and met a lot of german people of the same age She said she forgave them after that.....Strange story,,,,,i think,,,,but I know I raised a bit of a buzz in that village as I was looked at and pointed at a lot as I rode out on the Bike for some reason...The dutch still take a lot of notice of who turns up....

Last edited by Louis; 10-11-2007 at 11:52 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:04 AM

Took a small measure of whiskey for myself as I was riding and tipped the large measure down the grave as a drink for the uncle I never met
Old 11-11-2007, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebz
11 o'clock in the morning on the 11th day of the 11th month (November) to mark the end of the war to end all wars, when every poor family in Britain had lost somebody to war, and the streets were teeming with crippled people...and all this had happened abroad...no bombs in Britain..no civilian casualties...Then the next war came and that was even worse..whole cities were wiped out all over Europe...that was when they started numbering them...We all expected another one..but until Maggie Thatcher went to the Faulklands..it was something to avoid like the plague...but she won an election on the strength of that war, and since then every prime minister of Britain has started at least one war...John

Last edited by John Hopkins; 11-11-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:15 AM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Took a small measure of whiskey for myself as I was riding and tipped the large measure down the grave as a drink for the uncle I never met
I know of peeps out ther at the mo and I wanna grab a aramilte and join them on the fun, my knees won't alow it and its their call!

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....

Old 11-11-2007, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Maggie Thatcher went to the Faulklands..it was something to avoid like the plague...but she won an election on the strength of that war, and since then every prime minister of Britain has started at least one war...John
She won an election on the war but seemed to ignore the poor sods that fought it
Old 11-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Chat Virgin

May be the NF would get rid of all the foreigners but I doubt they could make a go at actually running the country. Anyway who would be safe when they had got rid of them all? and were do you draw the line?
Freedom of choice is what our lads have and are fighting for. to replace one type of oppression for another is not the way. But Im Fecked if I know what is

Last edited by swampig; 11-11-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Chatter Box

There are some valid points here, but i dont think the NF are right for the job, though they may sort some issues, there are many other areas that they see as issues and that could bring a whole new set of problems even for genuine british citizens.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:08 AM

Wouldn't it be the BNP that would be standing rather then the NF
Old 11-11-2007, 12:21 PM

Either NF, BNP, N9S or any other right wing group, are useless. if they got their way, they wouldn't actually know what to do!!
Old 11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Need to Get out More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBritishRob
Now we'll all have our minutes silence etc tomorrow in respect for all the soldiers that fought for freedom etc. Theres no doubting that is there?!?!?!?
Ive just got back from the pub, our local little pub in the village. Had a few pints with a couple of WW2 veterans as it happens. Quite a common occurence. Now its quite cold outside, kind of raw and just the kind of weather that gets at your joints. The fella's had to come outside for a smoke with me in the cold raw weather and they suffered, it was obvious. They had to do this in the country they fought to keep free, the country where they enjoyed the simple things in life like going for a pint and a smoke.
Anyway, all you anti smokers, you PC nanny state fuckwits, you safety nazi's so on so forth, when it gets to 11am tomorrow just remember when you bow your head what a bunch of hypocritical cunts you are cause you've already insulted the poor fuckers that fought and died for you.
2007, worst year in British history for hypocricy, double standards and bull**** and its only gonna get worse. Makes ya wonder why they bothered dont it.
Lest We Forget

I couldnt agree more with you Rob ........... am just glad that my grandparents are no longer around to see what has happened to this country, am sure they would feel like all the fighting and loss of lives was pretty much a waste of time.

This is not what they fought for.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Had an "altercation" on the bus into town for the parade. Two scrotes on the bus asked what the fuck the poppy was for. I said it was to remember the fallen and those who have foufgt in the wars. They said it (and I) was a waste of their time.

When I pointed out that the white one would now potentially be speaking German and his black mate wouldn't exist they seemed to shut up.

Don't kids get taught this stuff any more?