100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 07-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Send a message via MSN to Fran

I don't know if the parents are guilty or innocent but I hope that if they are charged the jury don't find them guilty just because they haven't been bubbling in public.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Chatter Box

how many times have we sat and watched heart broken parents, relatives , friends etc only for them to be found guilty later. show or no show of emotion means absolutely nothing.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck
That's the c*nt! What about his bloody girlfriend then I bet she knew more than she let on!

Morning mate!
evening FT, of coarse the fuckin witch knew more than she ever dare tell.....like to see on the news that someones burnt her alive and her passing momments were full of pain with her screaming for remorse....and no one will give her that, should have also thrown her away for good

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....

Old 07-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Banned

Ya have children, ya take the responsibility to protect them no matter what.
They rely on us to protect them - thats what being a parent is all about - period.

There is NO justification for leaving 3 small children alone while you go out and have a meal.

This is a nasty world and ya can't trust anyone where your kids are concerned.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryB
Ya have children, ya take the responsibility to protect them no matter what.
They rely on us to protect them - thats what being a parent is all about - period.

There is NO justification for leaving 3 small children alone while you go out and have a meal.

This is a nasty world and ya can't trust anyone where your kids are concerned.
as i have written on here already babes....

"Not having a pop here mate, but i wouldnt leave my kids alone whist i went for dinner, especially if i was in a foreign country, i dont leave mine alone if i need to pop to the shop across the road, i take them with me, not through thinking that someone will take them, but incase they hurt themselves and i am not there...to me its common sense, when we are away, in this country or another, when the kids are tired, we take them to bed and then if we want a drink, we have one on the balcony ect, not goto the local boozer"

they are my creations, i will protect and nurture them, i will not forsake or abandon them....as plain and as simple as that

Old 07-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Banned

quite right too hun and may they never have to witness you shoving wasps up ya bum. can you imagine the essay they would write at school when teacher asks what they did over the week end.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:07 PM

Quote:
quite right too hun and may they never have to witness you shoving wasps up ya bum. can you imagine the essay they would write at school when teacher asks what they did over the week end.
getting pissed slowly in front of a cpu at the mo ......

Old 08-09-2007, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatman

"Not having a pop here mate, but i wouldnt leave my kids alone whist i went for dinner, especially if i was in a foreign country, i dont leave mine alone if i need to pop to the shop across the road, i take them with me, not through thinking that someone will take them, but incase they hurt themselves and i am not there...to me its common sense, when we are away, in this country or another, when the kids are tired, we take them to bed and then if we want a drink, we have one on the balcony ect, not goto the local boozer"

they are my creations, i will protect and nurture them, i will not forsake or abandon them....as plain and as simple as that
Its a difficult issue, protection of ones own has a direct impact on society as a whole, but it may be the cause of some off our modern day issues. Not allowing a child to "grow" because of a fear that they may come to harm can cause many issues with the child. We complain that children today have serious moral and social problems, yet the source of these problems is the way society treats and over-protects its children.

What doesn't help is that media hype doesn't reflect the actual chances of a child coming to harm and this is amplified by the justifiable parental instinct to protect thier offspring.

Morals/laws have changed (for the better - a child now has almost full living human status) so we have to find otherways to treat these new issues.

I know thier are many parents on this forum, I am not one of them... I just read/diguest too much...
www.youtube.com/Gothtecdotcom
------------------------
Old 08-09-2007, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothtec
Its a difficult issue, protection of ones own has a direct impact on society as a whole, but it may be the cause of some off our modern day issues. Not allowing a child to "grow" because of a fear that they may come to harm can cause many issues with the child. We complain that children today have serious moral and social problems, yet the source of these problems is the way society treats and over-protects its children.

What doesn't help is that media hype doesn't reflect the actual chances of a child coming to harm and this is amplified by the justifiable parental instinct to protect thier offspring.

Morals/laws have changed (for the better - a child now has almost full living human status) so we have to find otherways to treat these new issues.

I know thier are many parents on this forum, I am not one of them... I just read/diguest too much...
agreed on that mate.....i jsut try to protect my children the best i can, but at the same time, let them grow and find their own way in what they are capable off, i encourage them in what they do and tell them that they can do or be anything they want, i was brought up to be polite ( waiting for gravs answer on that ) and curtious, especially to older folk, always say please and thank you....manners dont cost anything, but they get you a long way and not to do to others that they would do to you (fine line on that one on more than 1 occasion, believe) and i think i was brought up with a good upbringing, so i can only try to do what my parents did....

Old 08-09-2007, 07:54 AM

Quote:
manners dont cost anything, but they get you a long way
MNost parents berate children for not say "please/thankyou/excuse me" etc... But it is amazing how much it works... If only we could teach children they could get more with them than without them. As a teenager I was embarrassed to be polite, it just wasn't the done thing and you were teased and bullied for minding your Ps&Qs... I can see how this could pass on...

Only yesterday I minded my Ps&Qs and after a short runabout got home with a new set of handle bars for the rat... for absolutely free!!!

Manners - the oil in the gears of social interaction...
www.youtube.com/Gothtecdotcom
------------------------
Old 08-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Banned

What gets me is the "accidental death" in the apartment thing and the blood.
I'm not sure how she could have killed Madeleine accidentally other than with a drug overdose.
As one who has worked in a succession of hospitals and accident and emergencies over the years it is quite hard to kill someone other than by extreme violence and luck - it involves knives, guns, drowning, severe trauma ot stuff like grabbing a child by the legs and swinging it's head against a wall extremely hard. Humans are quite tough when you see what trauma they can survive.
If you were a mother what could you do to a four year old to kill her in an apartment in five minutes - drop her onto her head from a 2nd floor balcony or something None of it sounds very well thought through to me.
I think the portugese police realise that they have fucked up and lost all the real leads and are now desperate to pin the blame on anyone in order not to lose face in the glare of worldwide publicity.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Banned

Whatever happened teh Mccans should do time. Neglect is Neglect. And Maddie would still be around but for their actions.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:25 AM

Send a message via MSN to krammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
What gets me is the "accidental death" in the apartment thing and the blood.
I'm not sure how she could have killed Madeleine accidentally other than with a drug overdose.
As one who has worked in a succession of hospitals and accident and emergencies over the years it is quite hard to kill someone other than by extreme violence and luck - it involves knives, guns, drowning, severe trauma ot stuff like grabbing a child by the legs and swinging it's head against a wall extremely hard. Humans are quite tough when you see what trauma they can survive.
If you were a mother what could you do to a four year old to kill her in an apartment in five minutes - drop her onto her head from a 2nd floor balcony or something None of it sounds very well thought through to me.
I think the portugese police realise that they have fucked up and lost all the real leads and are now desperate to pin the blame on anyone in order not to lose face in the glare of worldwide publicity.
bang on there gal.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:34 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy696969
Whatever happened teh Mccans should do time. Neglect is Neglect. And Maddie would still be around but for their actions.

I don't often comment on issues like this but I do agree ! These are SUPPOSED to be intelligent folks ......yet they LEAVE their babies alone (even if it was only ofr 10/15 mins at a time) THEY SOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT !!

It was neglect , pure and simple , and if me/you/averageJoe in the steet did that at home we would have our children taken from us and placed in care.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to Fran

Here's an interesting article.One of the detectives involved in the McCann case is being charged with assaulting the mother of another missing child in the area.

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article2643161.ece
Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Banned

That was 11th June so plenty of time for them to object to him bein on the case if his thoughts would have been prejudicial to the case. And I'm sure their solicitor would have done so had that been the case. Interesting find though.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

as its been said before, its all too well oiled a machine for my liking, how many children go missing everyday in this world, yet this case is at the forefront, there was a bit in the paper about a month after the Mcann girl went missing, other parent in their situation, never heard of them, never seen it in the news

a pair of doctors leaving children alone like that!! if it had been you or me, them same people would have recomended that they be taken into social services or whatever

they have always to me, just seemed to be playing the media game, within days? there was a registered charity setup,then involving the pope etc, what the hell was all that about

nice long holiday for free in my opinion, perhaps they were fed up with being mr and mrs ordinary and wanted to become celebrity status or somehting

if that was me I would be looking after my other children and making sure that they were in a stable and secure surroundings, that means being at home.

sorry theres something wrong with this story, and time will eventually tell
Old 08-09-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devon-tony
they have always to me, just seemed to be playing the media game, within days? there was a registered charity setup,then involving the pope etc, what the hell was all that about

nice long holiday for free in my opinion, perhaps they were fed up with being mr and mrs ordinary and wanted to become celebrity status or somehting

if that was me I would be looking after my other children and making sure that they were in a stable and secure surroundings, that means being at home.

sorry theres something wrong with this story, and time will eventually tell
this is what i say to people, its like a freaks road show ( not you pete ) and the girl has 'vanished' not a sighting, nothing and considering the publicity sorounding this case and the reward money thats on offer i am very surprised that there havnt been any 'sightings'..........its too clinacal, too perfect......

Old 08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

here's my 'therory' and I stress its ONLY MY THOUGHTS.

I reckon Mrs Mr wanted to go to dinner, Maddy did'nt go to sleep so Mrs M thought she'd give her somthing to sleep and over did it. For all we know Mrs M could have a drink prob or a drug prob herself - we'd be amazed how many Doctors have addictions. They sniff the anaesthetic gas and all sorts to keep em going.

Anyway back to me theory. Mrs M has had a snort of something herself and miscalculates the dose she's supposed to give to Maddy and accidentally kills her. So they hide the body then after 25 days or so, they hire a car to go hide the body some more.

Now Mrs M has had the same hard expression on her face every time I've seen her. Even when she met the pope it didnt change and she is supposed to be a devout catholic - so meeting the pope to here - would be like me going to have coffee with Sonny B.

So I reckon her face never changes because she might be addicted to something.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, until they ever find a body, we will never know the truth, unless they can break Mrs M and she has got guilt written all over her. She is guilty of the worse sin in parenthood. she left her children and put them at risk - as I've said before the rest will come out soon I hope.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:

Here, here. you know ppl might think we're ****e 'cos we're bikers but we know how to take care and act responsily........when it really matters.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator

I think they are innocent and by the time the police have finished messing about with them the real paedo will be long gone...John
Old 08-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Now Mrs M has had the same hard expression on her face every time I've seen her. Even when she met the pope it didnt change and she is supposed to be a devout catholic - so meeting the pope to here - would be like me going to have coffee with Sonny B.
What I have trouble getting my head round is suppose they did kill her accidentally with a drug overdose, ok she's dead but anyone who is vaguely normal couldn't leave their child in a shallow grave in a foreign country, never mind transport their small child's rotting corpse across country to another shallow grave - surely they would come clean so she could have a decent burial.
I know they are doctors and used to horrible sights but then so am I, I had to dissect months old corpses as part of my science degree - doesn't mean I'd be able to handle seeing my own son's rotting corpse, I'd lose my mind!!!
In order to do that and not totally break down psychologically they would have to be a pair of psycopaths or have some kind of personality disorder.
As for Mrs McCann having a hard face, I've seen a lot of Irish and Geordie birds with those types of features.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM

Snigger!

(copyright Grav,2007.)
Old 09-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Official Snigger......

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
here's my 'therory' and I stress its ONLY MY THOUGHTS.

I reckon Mrs Mr wanted to go to dinner, Maddy did'nt go to sleep so Mrs M thought she'd give her somthing to sleep and over did it. For all we know Mrs M could have a drink prob or a drug prob herself - we'd be amazed how many Doctors have addictions. They sniff the anaesthetic gas and all sorts to keep em going.

Anyway back to me theory. Mrs M has had a snort of something herself and miscalculates the dose she's supposed to give to Maddy and accidentally kills her. So they hide the body then after 25 days or so, they hire a car to go hide the body some more.

So I reckon her face never changes because she might be addicted to something.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is, until they ever find a body, we will never know the truth, unless they can break Mrs M and she has got guilt written all over her. She is guilty of the worse sin in parenthood. she left her children and put them at risk - as I've said before the rest will come out soon I hope.
If you're right then the Portuguese police are morons.

However, I would also say that regardless of your own feelings on this as a parent, concerned individual or whatever, Mrs McCann is innocent until proven guilty. You obviously don't believe this (as per italicised above), but it is not fact so please don't treat it as so.

I appreciate that you say this is just your theory, but other people may not read it as such.

In exactly the same way that we said there should be no speculation as to the death of Gerry Tobin, I'd rather we had no speculation about this either.

Last edited by The Beer Monsters; 09-09-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Banned

Its not specuation to say the Mccans neglected their children, that is FACT !
Old 09-09-2007, 08:30 PM

Quote:
and they have got away with that

Old 09-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Ok, but it is speculation to say that they murdered her.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:51 PM

Location: In the same Farmhouse for 14 generations with NO OUTSIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beer Monsters
we said there should be no speculation as to the death of Gerry Tobin, I'd rather we had no speculation about this either.
and we can see exactly why
Old 10-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Need to Get out More!

Everybody is saying that little Maddy is dead by now.

What makes you so sure?

She goes missing, amidst some very confusing and changing-daily stories.

A charity is set up that people donate to, and an immense reward is offered for her return.

Apparently her DNA is found in a vehicle that was not hired until long after her disappearance.

Her parents are "not distraught enough" - whatever that means and continue to enjoy their extended vacation and new-found celebrity status at others' expense. Well you wouldn't need to be distraught if you knew your kiddie was alive and well and tucked away somewhere safe with someone you trust would you? Nor would you be desperate not to let the other babies out of your sight, so that would explain that little anomaly in the McCanns behaviour too..........

The finger of suspicion now turns on the parents and they come home "for the sake of their other children".

Anyone want to put money on Maddy turning up shortly, her parents being obviously then cleared of any suspicion of harming her, and the reward being claimed?

It's all a big con, they've done it for the money...........