100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 29-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Default Strange?

This Madeleine McCann thing. They've gone to rome to meet the pope, but left their other two behind, Kate and Gerry McCann decided twins Sean and Amelie were too young to travel and left them in the care of relatives for the 24 hours they are away. But they weren't too young to travel to Portugal. Things seem odd to me. They don't sem to show much emotion, and i sure as hell wouldn't leave my kids with anyone, if one is missing. They just showed her smiling on the plane to rome on tv!!!
Old 29-05-2007, 10:11 PM

And why is no-one questioning leaving the kids alone while they went to dinner?!!!
Old 29-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

Can't see what good the Pope is going to do...some might say he's got enough paedophiles working for him as priests......John
Old 29-05-2007, 10:16 PM

Well thats it, why go see him? Why go to Barcalona and germany next? The girl is meant to have been snatched in portugal. Nope, seems fishy to me. Too many unanswered questions.
Old 29-05-2007, 10:17 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

i'll nick Taff's pic...

i was gonna post about this but i think it'll be a right
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ab34061an2.jpg
Old 29-05-2007, 10:18 PM

It might open a can of worms, but since when have i worried about that?!!!
Old 29-05-2007, 10:20 PM

errmmm...
Old 29-05-2007, 10:23 PM

No mate, they are both meant to be smart people, smart people don't leave 2 yr old twins and a 3 yr old girl alone in a strange country.
Old 29-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Banned

I've said it before and I'll say again - there's something mighty strange about the whole of this case.

The other night they showed these two walking around holding hands, which they seem to do a lot, then when they walked away from the camera and thought the camera was no longer on them - she snatched her hand away from him and walked off.

They know more than they are letting on these two and it will come out eventually.

I know if I was in that postion and one of my children was missing, I wouldnt feel inclined to put me hair in a pretty ribbon and walk about the complex, I would sit by the phone waiting for news. I would be too distrought to be out and about - cos I'd be in bits and most mothers would be the same.

I cant see that the portugese cops were stupid enough not release details of 'someone who was supposed to have been seen with Madeline on the night in question' until 2 weeks after the event. Especially given the criticism they received in the beginning.

They must have had their reasons for witholding that information and I think they have their suspicions too that something dont quite add up. But we will see. I just hope wherever that little girl is, she is ok and safe.

Last edited by cherryB; 29-05-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Old 29-05-2007, 10:55 PM

I would agree , there is something 'just not quite right' about the whole thing.

YES , they will have to live with the guilt of what has happened BUT if they had NOT left those babies ( coz lets face it they are just tots) then that poor little girl would be safe and sound at home by now .........or would she have been?

PLUS if they were not 'professional people ' just a normal dads a plumber and mam a dinner-lady they would have been absolutely ripped apart by the press etc .....

I,m just not convinced..............plus the night the poor little tyke went missing (before it was on the news) I had a one of my ''odd dreams'' ........I don,t think that babie's coming home .
Old 29-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator

well MM I dont think I know any of the answers...and odd dreams aside..cos thats gotta be tosh..and if it isn't..have a strange dream about where she is..they are very intelligent people...they have a reward of 2,000,000 on offer..loads of money coming in from collections..fly home to meetings with bank managers and accountants, unlimited free phone calls..probably never need to work again..but whatever the story is...somewhere there is a little girl who is scared out of her wits..or dead..and someone should pay for that and other cases like it with much more than a slap on the wrist...It's time the governments all over the world got serious about child protection and started handing peoples balls on a plate as their last meal...John
Old 30-05-2007, 07:38 AM

Sadly, with no sightings or trace of the little girl, I fear she is dead. Seems if they are not found with 48 hours this is usually the case.
Old 30-05-2007, 08:37 AM

Send a message via MSN to xjtriker666

sick ov fukkin hearin about it,,,
Old 30-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Banned

The trouble is that there are thousands of little 3 year old girls who can look just like those photographs of Madeline. I was in Bridgewater last week and I saw a 'blonde' mum with baby in push chair and another little girl who could have been Madeline!! Similar hair and eyes etc.,

The other weird thing is they interviewed Mrs McCanns mother on TV - she had not been over to her daughter and was shown fully made up completely with loads of ostentatious jewllery, hair done etc, looking like she was ready for a night on the town.

Now if my grandaughter was abducted, would I get up in the morning and get dressed up to the nines mmmmmmmmmmm let me think about that for a moment...... nah certainly not and I would have been over on the first flight, to comfort my daughter. - there's something definitely not right about it all.

Here's my theory, one of Madeline's parents has done something that is gonna come to light and the ****e will hit the fan at some point. They know where Madeline is, I'm convinced of it and no amount of meeting with the Pope will persuade me otherwise. For some reason, they needed to divert attention from something they have done, in order to gain sympathy.

Why is there a Madeline fund? what do they need that for.....to pay for their extended holiday or what? dont think so cos they will be getting that free.
So how is collecting money gonna bring Madeline back?

I have been criticised in an another thread for saying something was not quite right about it all, but I dont feel any sympathy for those two, I only feel for Madeline cos I dont care what you say - those two do not look like grieving parents to me.
Old 30-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

Its really hard for anyone to really know what the couple are going through, so perhaps all this image is their way of dealing with things...they obviously believe that by keeping it all alive in the media that something positive will happen...its doubtful, take other cases from the past Jamie Bulger...he disappeared without trace...

Also think of the other kids that get whisked off by 'the other parent' quite often never to be seen again.

Its a sad thing for the little girl, but I reckon there isnt a scoobies chance of them finding her again...

And I also feel really sorry for the other kids in the family, will they be excluded or end up living under the shadow of their sister for the rest of their lives? I cant imagine how they will cope losing a sibling (however young they are). It's things like this that will split up a couple...laying down who said what and who is more guilty than the other etc.
Old 30-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Maggie B

Nah-I don't think the parents have anything to do with the abduction

The media spin is just that-media spin-maybe someone is pointing them down that direction, but its having the effect of keeping madeline at the forefront of everyones minds-especially as a lot of people are off on hols to sunnier climes over the summer- that thing about her eye may just spot her.

the endless churchgoing is maybe hoping to twang on some local catholic's heartstrings if someone in their family is known to them to have been behind Maddy's dissaperance

Unfortunately I think she is dead somewhere after having some nightmarish atrocities done to her and her body will never be found.

as for interviewing her parents-don't you think the fact their daughter has been abducted, and they have been going through hell, and probably will do for the rest of their lives be enough punishment for a stupid decison?
Old 30-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Chatter Box

As I posted on another forum:

"I can't help wondering what the reaction would have been if some young council estate charva couple, on holiday in Magaluf, had gone out for a meal across the road, leaving their three kids in the apartment and the same thing had happened. I bet the press would not have been so sympathetic. I can't imagine the support being anywhere near what Madeleine's parents are receiving."
Old 30-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Chat Slapper

Send a message via MSN to mungrel

Read in the paper today about how they dont like leaving their twins, and how its the first time they have done it. Bollocks, what about the night maddie went missing. The parents deserve no sympathy. Social services should take their other two kids away and if maddie is found safe they should take her too and place them in a safe loving home where they wont be left alone in a strange place because the people caring for them decide they want some time alone.
Old 30-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist
Well thats it, why go see him? Why go to Barcalona and germany next? The girl is meant to have been snatched in portugal. Nope, seems fishy to me. Too many unanswered questions.
been saying that all along, its just too strange how things are happening, its like tony blairs leaving roadshow and they have made a mint out of the mechandising, if my daughter was taken, i would'nt be thinking of selling fuckin t-shirts................somethong very strange is afoot

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....

Old 30-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

i don`t think they will find her alive. the person(s) who took her probably s*at themselves when the media publisized it all ( euro wide serch and all that ), they distroyed the evidence and got rid of. i agree there is somthing fishy about all of this.
Old 30-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

Send a message via MSN to feebz

talking of the pope....why do all popes have white hair?
Old 31-05-2007, 06:43 AM

i would not leave the place were my kid had been taken from till i found out what has happen to her \ him ,no way would i go any where , i tear the place upside down ,
Old 31-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feebz
talking of the pope....why do all popes have white hair?
Because they are all old men. The current ex Hitler Youth Pope has about 10 years service in him if he's lucky.

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 31-05-2007, 02:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to Kylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Terrorist
There was talk at one point they thought a woman was involved in the kidnapping and either she or her accomplice was thought to be german, but i've not followed it that closely. Just cos she's been taken in portugal doesnt mean she's still there - the EU says there must be freedom of movement. When we went through from Portugal to Spain by land they didnt check my passport... And a small girl wouldnt take much hiding in a car.
Old 31-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie
There was talk at one point they thought a woman was involved in the kidnapping and either she or her accomplice was thought to be german, .
There are 192,000,000 people in Germany (I think)..John
Old 31-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Complete and utter git

and what are their names
Old 31-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

whole thing stinks, said so from the beginning, a pair of professionsal, ie both doctors, leaving children home alone

and I agree, what the hell is all the fund raising and cash for

if she was abducted to sell etc then why would they take her at the age she is, knowing her name and personal info etc, surely the twins would have fetched a higher price
Old 31-05-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eigerton

and what are their names
you could start here

http://www.numberway.com/phone-numbers/43/

have fun

Old 31-05-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devon-tony
whole thing stinks, said so from the beginning, a pair of professionsal, ie both doctors, leaving children home alone

and I agree, what the hell is all the fund raising and cash for

if she was abducted to sell etc then why would they take her at the age she is, knowing her name and personal info etc, surely the twins would have fetched a higher price
the twins were in the same room as the girl, but they took the one that was more likely to make more of a noise......irrespective, i would like to think that this will have a happy ending and maybe th truth will finally come out

Old 31-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eigerton

and what are their names
57 of them are called Heinz... John