100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 27-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Default Clueless Twat?

Good to see its all up and running again. Just thought I'd share this pool of stupidity with you.
Was taking photos at Shepherds hill bike show on easter Sunday, when some slightly worse for ware weekend warrior came up to me and said '' What are you taking pictures for'' I said just for a magazine, obvious questions back from him '' Which one'' so I says 100% biker. So he tells me I'm wasting my time, thinking he's got something against the mag, I said why dont you like it? No he replies, but the shows already been in I saw it earlier in the week.
Without entertaining him and saying how can a show thats happening TODAY be in a mag last week or explain other stuff I had to walk of biting me lip. And he relly wasnt joking. Clueless Twat.
Old 27-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

There's always one ;o)
Old 27-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Chat Slut

I don't BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!
Old 27-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

I do! Had a rep in today aid he had a fireblade, 2 1/2 years old and does 175mph!!
"what? you or the Fireblade?" I replied!
Old 27-04-2004, 10:38 PM

excellent

now if all mags etc were so easy to do
Old 28-04-2004, 04:44 PM

Here's another good example of some of the people that should be removed from the gene pool.
Working on a stall and someone had just spent close to thirty quid on tea shirts and patches then asked what they all meant.
Would you wear something that you didnt know what it meant? Nope didnt think so.
Still takes all sorts to make the world go round just thank your lucky stars that there is'nt too many of these dim whits about.
Old 28-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to UKRobKLR650

Cor, wish i'd been born with knowledge of everything like you lot
Old 29-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Chat Slapper

Location: locked in the cupboard where it's warm till spring comes

Never mind Rob, maybe its the little knob syndrome?
Old 29-04-2004, 08:23 AM
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck
I do! Had a rep in today aid he had a fireblade, 2 1/2 years old and does 175mph!!
"what? you or the Fireblade?" I replied!
Mind you some (many actually) years ago I was accosted by a constable on the M1 who said i was doing speeds in excess of 150mph on a Yamaha FJ1200. I was going quickly but as I never got a ticket I assume he was fibbing. Australia and Great Britain do have an extradition agreement don't they?
Old 29-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Chat Virgin

?????????????????/I HAVENT GOT A CLUEer uummm ok 100% wot?,oh never mind
Old 29-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Chat Pimp

Send a message via ICQ to womble Send a message via MSN to womble Send a message via Yahoo to womble Send a message via Skype™ to womble

There are thousands of clueless twats about you see them every weekend when the sun is shinning with leathers & lids that match the paint work on the bike all looking like they have just escaped from a episode of the power rangers.

They are related to the sunday car racing drivers

mine is faster than yours coz mines a red one
Old 29-04-2004, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by womble
There are thousands of clueless twats about you see them every weekend when the sun is shinning with leathers & lids that match the paint work on the bike all looking like they have just escaped from a episode of the power rangers.

They are related to the sunday car racing drivers

mine is faster than yours coz mines a red one
They also wear black leathers, leather waist coats, ride rats, streetfighters, choppers etc.
Whats with all this fookin inverted snobbery?
Old 29-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Chat Pimp

Send a message via ICQ to womble Send a message via MSN to womble Send a message via Yahoo to womble Send a message via Skype™ to womble

Call that if you will

but as i said in another thread those that ride all the time in all weathers ( regardless of what kind of bike or what we wear ) have more respect for our bikes & our lives than to act like utter & complete twats every time we get on a bike.

When was the last time you rode like a twat ?

I bet it was not recently. Yes i have done it 20 odd years ago when i was younger & had no regard or respect for any one else on road or myself or my bike either come to that.

you make your own mind up if you think im a snob that is your right
I know im not as any who knows would agree
I am tolarant respectfull & even try to be understanding seeing everyones point of view all I am doing is airing my own point of view
Old 29-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Banned

You go out on a 650 trailie with Knobblies, makes me ride like a twat all the time
Old 29-04-2004, 09:49 AM
Chat Pimp

You can see what i am getting at tho ?
Old 29-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Send a message via MSN to Zeek

Womble.....inverted snob ?????............dont think so .........perverted yob is closer................

l & r wom..........lol
Old 29-04-2004, 12:46 PM

I agree with what Wombles saying. At the end of the day, try ( as I have done in the past) I just dont have a lot in common with the race rep brigade, ok some of them are probably well sound decent blokes.
But the inverted snobbery runs both ways, they probably have a good dig about bikers on customs etc and cant see the point.
I dont bother with the big bike get togethers round my way, Box Hill, Lord derby etc as you know its going to be crawling with old bill etc, trying to nick you for small number plate, loud exhaust etc. So I dont really come across the race rep types.
Old 29-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Banned

There is another type of biker on the road, one who rides tatty plastic maggot or similar, wears helmet and sometimes leather jacket but bottom half attire consists of flimsy track suit bottoms or baggy cotton trousers with white socks and either white trainers or lace up work shoes.
He often has a mate on the back who is wearing a teashirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers, even on the M25 in winter. There is much flapping of loose clothing in the breeze.
And of course the last variety is the eccentric, I have one of these for a friend. 50 odd years old, rides a large Harley Glide with all the trimmings and goes out summer dressed in helmet (illegal variety), shorts and sandals (no socks). Often has wife on the back in shorts, bikini top and thong sandals.
Old 29-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Chat Virgin

It takes all sorts to ride bikes vive la difference!,sometimes you see bikers with the "loads of badges,cut offs etc",&they havent even got or know anything about bikes!,i used to think that if someone had a bike they were "one of us",but twats,perverts,crooks,lawyers,factoryworkers,train spotters n stamp collectors probably ride them!,we are all individualls with our own tastes in things,like customs,trailies,race reps etc ,theres far to much in fighting when we should all just be out riding,after all that is what its all about isnt it?
Old 29-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Banned

Well said Robbie.