100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 24-03-2006, 06:52 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Send a message via MSN to Fran
Default Cheers Mrs Kember!

This made me giggle this morning........

Quote from Mrs Kember (wife of Norman Kember the elderly British hostage just released in Iraq)

"I thought he was rather silly going out to Iraq.I thought he'd get blown up by a bomb I didn't expect him to be taken hostage."

Still trying to decide whether she sounded disappointed........
Old 24-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

Please don't talk to me about these Do gooding christian volunteer groups!

This PRAT went out there to MEET all other religious faiths, 'To try and ease their hardship and pray for them'! and bring them peace. Denouncing all military intervention!

And it takes Military Action to get him and two other morons out of there! These extreme fundamentalists are'nt goingto listen to a small group of christian idealists! All the likes of Kember etc, only go to fuel the situation, in Iraq. And by going out there they put their own lives, and those that are out there, i.e the Armed Forces, at risk un-necessarily! Get all non-essential personnel out of there, let the people build their own lives, We've (blair and Bush that is!) have wrecked it enough as it is! And qucker our guys and girls can come home!

Jeez! Bloody do gooding minority christain groups really get up my nose! most of them are born again self righteous, bigotted, veggie eating, arseholes any way! And no I'm not going to apologise! So sue me!
Old 24-03-2006, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck
So sue me!
Or buy him a beer....
Old 24-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:

This PRAT went out there to MEET all other religious faiths, 'To try and ease their hardship and pray for them'! and bring them peace. Denouncing all military intervention!

And it takes Military Action to get him and two other morons out of there! These extreme fundamentalists are'nt goingto listen to a small group of christian idealists! All the likes of Kember etc, only go to fuel the situation, in Iraq. And by going out there they put their own lives, and those that are out there, i.e the Armed Forces, at risk un-necessarily! Get all non-essential personnel out of there, let the people build their own lives, We've (blair and Bush that is!) have wrecked it enough as it is! And qucker our guys and girls can come home!

Jeez! Bloody do gooding minority christain groups really get up my nose! most of them are born again self righteous, bigotted, veggie eating, arseholes any way! And no I'm not going to apologise! So sue me!
hear hear !!!!!!!
Old 24-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:

ABSOFUCKINLUTELY
There's another bunch of these self righteous pratts already planning to go out there and just because they sign a waiver saying they don't wan't to be rescued if taken hostage do they really think the British forces are going to ignore them if they get taken hostage and they find out where they are being held, i think the British forces would consider it their duty to rescue them and put themselves at risk regardless of any bits of paper these idiots have signed.

If anymore get taken hostage i think they really should let the feckin idiots rot there, it might challenge their religeous beliefs if their god does feck all and lets em die although these types are so far up their own arse they'll probably find a way to justify it

Last edited by SatinBlack; 24-03-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Old 24-03-2006, 02:49 PM

Quote:

Well said than man.

My Blog

Fuck it, BURN THEM ALL !!
Old 24-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:

Go on FT tell it like it is
Old 24-03-2006, 06:42 PM

Well.. at least it's o.k....eh?
Old 24-03-2006, 07:33 PM

Bloody religious loonies usually START wars.......
Feckers all.
Old 24-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie
Bloody religious loonies usually START wars.......
True, George and Tony started this one........

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 25-03-2006, 01:33 AM

Until they killed the first hostage I thought that this "Kidnap" was a set up and even now I'm not that sure. Usually political groups kill their hostages fairly quickly because they know their demands are impossible to meet. Those after money would pass them on to political groups if the money could not be raised. The name of the group was unknown and 'The sword of Truth' is the motto of a national newspaper (The Mail I think) and was used by the Hamiltons (infamous Tory Blaggers who used a location as an alibi and was trapped by a reciept from a different hotel in a different country).
Seems a bit funny that nobody was home when the SAS called round.

All religious zealots are wankers and should be shot for their own good (God).
Old 25-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatinBlack
ABSOFUCKINLUTELY
There's another bunch of these self righteous pratts already planning to go out there and just because they sign a waiver saying they don't wan't to be rescued if taken hostage do they really think the British forces are going to ignore them if they get taken hostage and they find out where they are being held, i think the British forces would consider it their duty to rescue them and put themselves at risk regardless of any bits of paper these idiots have signed.

If anymore get taken hostage i think they really should let the feckin idiots rot there, it might challenge their religeous beliefs if their god does feck all and lets em die although these types are so far up their own arse they'll probably find a way to justify it
Trouble is that if they get rescued, they'll bleat on that they didn't want military intervention, right to freedom of speech etc. Leave them to fester and get killed and they'll raise merry hell spouting off about being abandoned by the government, military, non-protection, un-safe to walk in iraq, etc. and making a martyr out of the dead.

There's a no win situation! Bloody do-gooding, self-ritious, bigotted, veggie-swilling, zealots! Christians? I'm more "christian" than them!
Old 25-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

and you would'nt have this problem if you nuked then..........

pretty mushroom cloud........

no ragheads.......

lots of oil.........

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....