100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 06-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Default another fun filled monday morning

Just get the kids off to school, then spend the rest of the day at the garage getting one of my taxi's fixed after a myopic cunt ran a red light and hit it sideways.
Fill out all the claim forms in bloody triplicate, and give them the 350.00 quid exess before they even look at the F/N thing....

Then probably spend the rest of the day at the lawyers sorting out the loss of earnings/income etc, that my insurance dosn't cover.

All in All a great start to the week.....Bollocks !!

http://www.blackhacks.com

Danger....Contents May Contain Traces Of Haggis !!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhack
Just get the kids off to school, then spend the rest of the day at the garage getting one of my taxi's fixed after a myopic cunt ran a red light and hit it sideways.
Fill out all the claim forms in bloody triplicate, and give them the 350.00 quid exess before they even look at the F/N thing....

Then probably spend the rest of the day at the lawyers sorting out the loss of earnings/income etc, that my insurance dosn't cover.

All in All a great start to the week.....Bollocks !!

Aye bollox. Say it ten times and you'll feel a bit better.

Am in the middle of an insurance war myself.. and the paperwork that has been exchanged could create a paper mountain. so I'll join you.

B O L L O X
Old 06-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Banned

Insurance companies are corrupt bastards and should be prosecuted under the trading standards act. They make what should be a straight forward case into a long and expensive nightmare and if you use their appointed garage to do the repairs you can be sure of shoddy, piss poor work.
I worked for medical insurance as a senior medical advisor for 6 years and was shocked at the way they automatically turned down perfectly valid claims and would only pay up if a protracted complaint was sent in. One man who'd had a heart attack abroad was wrongly told he wasn't covered for his treatment in the USA of $50,000 - can you imagine what that must have done to his heart!!!!!!!
I left in the end to go back to the medical profession as I could no longer work for such scum.
They only seemed to employ brainless morons as well.