100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 02-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Banned

Default A Moral sort of question. Stems from a chat with parents and missus.

We were having a conversation the other day and it sort of got onto this new way of women being towards men and how it was acceptable for women to slag of men, hit men etc etc etc. Basically my missus and mother both said if women want full equality then they should expect the bad things that go with it aswell as the nice so that means no more having the held open, no more getting blokes to do the lifting, not having automatic rights to kids in split ups etc. The one thing that really shocked from my mother and missus though was their opinion on hitting women. Basically if women wanted to go round twatting blokes then they should expect a fuckin good punch back and the only people that were gonna lose that game were women.
What do people think to that? I hate the idea of hitting women and so does me Dad so we were a bit sorta stuck for words but i suppose the 2 women in our lives were right. I dunno though, could i hit a woman if she hit me? Ive never done it before and even battered men for hitting women in the past so it would certainly have to be summat pretty extreme.
Very very strange is how i feel about it now.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Hitting a woman is definitely off limits as far as i'm concerned
Old 02-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Chat Virgin

Send a message via MSN to thatmo1

Physical violence either way is unacceptable in any event.

As the ladies said it is only fair in an equality based society that if you strike someone then they have the right to retaliate in like manner.

Mind you, the Prodigy's track 'Smack my Bitch Up!' is excellent!
Old 02-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Many years ago, when I was about 17/18 a girl friend of mine kicked me in the balls in moment of drunken frivolity. This may even have been our first date.

Made worse by the fact that there was quite a large audience at the time. Quite a large patch wearing audience.

She stood there with a sort of "Oh F@ck! What have I done?" expression on her face.

The audience stood there with a general air of "What you going to do about that then sonny?".

Got me breath back enough to speak and asked her to pass me my pint. Which she did. I then quite slowly emptied the pint over her head, handed her the empty glass and said "Now get me another one...".

Which she did.

About two and a half decades later, she told me that she'd been convinced that the only thing I could do about it was to twat her one. Probably the only time I've ever deliberately poured a beer over someone and they were impressed.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Given a cross between 'modern thinking' and old-fashioned chivalry, it's a no-win situation.

I got the sh1t kicked out of me for pushing a woman (I use the term loosely) away from me once after she hit me. I didn't consider the bouncers to be in the wrong, as they had only seen her go flying (she tripped over a bar stool on the way).

I would certainly intervene if I ever saw a bloke hitting a woman.

But I admire the restraint of a certain infrequent poster on here after being attacked by a woman last year.

Cheers,

Byrnie.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:44 PM

I view whacking a tart like whacking a weak and feeble man.
Doesn't prove a damn thing, except that you're a bully.
Doesn't make you feel any better for very long.
Never done it, not my thing at all.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

dunno but all I know is women are a funny sort, theres not much of me and I dont like fighting etc etc, always steered clear of it, but few years ago saw some bloke hitting and I mean proper hitting this woman, I snapped, went in grabbed him and then thought oh ****, now what do I do, he swung for me, luckily missed, I was so angry I just swung for him, my mates said it was like that scene in back to the future, even called me mcfly for a while LOL not...

anyways I must have got lucky as he went down like a sack of spuds absoulutely sparked out, turned to his missus and she proceeded to kick me repeatedly for hurting her fella!!!!!

so next morning covered in bruises and cuts I also discovered that I broke a bone in my wrist when I hit him, my missus wouldnt talk to me as she was so dissapointed in me for fighting

so what did I learn, well I would do it all again LOL, but this time run away before she could start on me
Old 03-03-2006, 06:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to tease

I will still hold doors open, still pull out my wifes chair and still use the manners given to me.

As to the whole violence thing? I've always said that if a woman hits a man, then she should expect the same back and I teach my girls that. That said? I don't condone it.

Equality between sexes is the same as equality between races, one can't be more equal than the other, but just as race, it seems to be that it is expected to be.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Never hit a woman never will no matter what the circumstances
Old 03-03-2006, 08:19 AM

i was brought up to treat woman with respect,and would never dream of hitting a woman
,like when i was seeing some bint years ago ,i was sitting in my flat having a coffee when the said bint came home after a night of drinking with her binty mates,she started snarling etc then wacked the mug of coffee on the bottom just as i was drinking it,fook me that hurt disslodge two of my teeth,so i calmly stood up went to the bedroom got all her clothes and books etc and threw them out the window,then opend the front door and politely asked her to leave,never saw her again or since
Old 03-03-2006, 09:21 AM

i took a kicking off a bird once because I refused to him her back ... well I say kicking, it took a few belts to he face on a bus until I stood up she spat on me and legged it ( i was 15 at the time) . I had sovereign imprints all over my face.

I did vow that I'd never let that happen again, restraint is different to a goos hiding!

As Chris Rock says "i'll never, ever, ever , ever, ev-er hit a woman. But i'll sure as hell shake the life outta her!"

don't agree with slapping wimmin. ... unless it's consented rough sex
Old 03-03-2006, 09:37 AM

Tough call.

I think that by the point violence comes into play, rational thinking has been lost therefore the 'tit for tat' doesnt really come into play. Bird hits bloke as hard as she can - not a good thing. Bloke does same? Awful. But then I dont believe wimmins should hit men and be allowed to 'get away with it'. Like the beer over the head - probably the best thing you could have done.

B2B ... and I'd almost forgotten about that!
Old 03-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Banned

Yep, its a funny old question. Just got me thinking thats all. Dont panic, im not planning on goin out and belting women from now on, its just one of them things that comes up in conversations now and then and i just wondered what people thought here. Only time i ever got close was with my ex wife. Took Dawn with me to this old Skinhead type do when we first got together and my ex wife was there. She kept buggin me for a dance, kept saying how well i looked etc (yep, her new boyfriend had to listen to all this ****) and how she bloody missed me. Well all me mates were looking after Dawn and the likes and making sure she was ok but i thought fuck this for a game of soldiers, its not fair on Dawn so we'll go. Dawn goes to the toilet and while she's sat down doin her business 2 women walk in (one my ex wife but Dawn cant see through the door obviously) and start slaggin Dawn off and how she's keeping me from getting back with ex etc?????? With this Dawn calmly walks out and smiles then comes back to me and tells me whats happened. Well i aint having this so instead of making a scene i ask my ex outside for a chat. Ok, i was none to nice, infact i was in a fuckin evil mood and told her if i saw her again and she slagged of Dawn i'd kick the fuck out of her new boyfriend for a laugh. Well she went potty and started hitting me with a bottle of Newcastle Brown, around the head, in the ribs etc. I kept me cool for the first few times and then though fuck this, i gotta stop her. I couldnt hit her (she'd allready accused me of that to justify the split) so i picked her up under her arms, walked over to this long grass and just dropped her on the floor. By this time a few people had come out to see what all the screaming was about. Just my bloody luck though, when i dropped my ex on the floor in long grass and the likes (so as not to hurt her, just a wake up call) there was a bloody breeze block that i hadnt seen. Tore the **** out of her forearm and up she jumps screaming that i was a wife beater and look at her injuries etc It was lucky really cause most of the people knew me and knew this to be a complete lie, even her brother and Dad had stood by me after the split cause of the **** she was spreading.
I dunno, funny old game innit.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Banned

i don't think our marriage would last very long if we started hitting each other It shows a total lack of respect no matter who does it.
Some of the women around these days are so violent and aggressive I can't help thinking they deserve a slap. Anyone who goes around being violent to other people deserves all they get and need a lesson in good manners in my view no matter what sex they are.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Chat Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatmo1
Physical violence either way is unacceptable in any event.

As the ladies said it is only fair in an equality based society that if you strike someone then they have the right to retaliate in like manner.

Mind you, the Prodigy's track 'Smack my Bitch Up!' is excellent!
as above but without Prodigy.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:11 PM

i have no urge to ever hit any one male or female
and would hope its the same for otheres

Bosunsbikes.com
Old 03-03-2006, 01:22 PM

Out of respect I would never raise my hand to hit a woman, have been in trouble with the law for beating a little sh1t up who smacked his wife in front of me, I have taken a smack from the missus when she's been wound up so much she has had to let it out on someone, rather me then some stranger, at least I won't press charges! tho that is very rare for her to lose it that bad,
Old 03-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

An ex g/f chucked a drink in me face when i was out with me new g/f so i went to the bar and bought 2 pints and poured them over her head, she burst into tears and the whole pub laughed at her, she didn't do it again.

When i was pullin pints behind a bar i had to take a knife away from a drunken loud mouth psycho bitch who threatning to stab everyone, grabbed her arm and got the knife and she then tried to headbut me but being a bit taller than her she only caught me on the chin and she busted her nose and knocked one of her teeth out, she then tried to say i had butted her when she came back with the law but there was loads of witnesses including her sister who said otherwise, gimme a drunk bloke who's being a twat any day at least you know where you stand.

Try and avoid it all if i can but some times you got no option like if their armed and some women when drunk really do push their luck!

Last edited by SatinBlack; 03-03-2006 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tease

My ex slapped me one time, just once. I was feeding our son (hes now turning 18 ) and she was having at me. Well I dont bite too easy so just kept quiet til she found the nerve she was always good at finding. You know the one, the one thing that can be said to really piss someone off? The ex should have been a dentist cause she could ALWAYS find it!

I looked at her and told her, Im not your ex and wont be treated like ****!

Well, as I was feeding the boy she came over and slapped me OK, picture it, 90 pound german, and a 190 pound fit soldier? I calmly put my son down, got up and grabbed her by the neck and in the calmest voice said, "If you EVER lay a hand on me again I will treat you like any man who would, I will knock you fcukin out and when you wake up you will be outside with all your **** packed." Told her I would NEVER hit her out of anger and expect that same respect.

She never raised a hand to me again and I never did her, she just found other ways to torture me for the next decade
Old 03-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Banned

Hahahahahahahaha! Me and a mate jumped on 5 bouncers once cause one of them was slapping this girl about. Thought we were right sir Galahads we did, people were cheering as we beat the ****e out of em etc. Just as things were coming to stop (old bill were coming etc) i felt this THWACK on the back of my head. It was unbelievable, the girl who had been the rag doll in the door a few minutes previous had only hit me round the head for dropping her boyfriend who was the one bloody hitting her.
I sometimes wonder if the days of chivalry, being a gent, having good manners, having pride, having good manners and common decency are all but dead and buried nowadays. Sounds silly i know but i sometimes get the feeling i was born in the wrong era.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:46 PM

My missus knows better than to hit me ...

if she did it would fecking hurt..

shes a big lass...
Old 03-03-2006, 01:51 PM

Send a message via MSN to Yoda

I wouldnt even consider it - and its not the fact that most women would beat me up anyway i just have never understood it

I had an ex girlfriend who was beaten up by her very controling ex
and i wasnt controlling at all, and she played mery hell, dissapearing and drining loads etc.. it was almost as if she missed the control - i dont know,

Yoda

yoda yr gwefan

Look At My Goodies
Old 03-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Chatter Box

Tricky one this, I agree with all that has been said about hitting women (or not hitting them if you get my point). Having said that I know a few women who I wouldn't like to be hit by!!! I have been hit once, in a pub! After me n my mates had stopped laughing she took her laura ashley clad friends off in a huff!!!
Old 03-03-2006, 01:54 PM

i once hit a girl with a straight one knuckle punch into the ribs under the armpit. which is a crippling blow. but that armpit belonged to the arm which was holding the 2 pronged meat fork which she had stuck quite deeply into my stomach.
so it was a mixture of pain panic etc.

never done it prior or since
Old 03-03-2006, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken1
i once hit a girl with a straight one knuckle punch into the ribs under the armpit. which is a crippling blow. but that armpit belonged to the arm which was holding the 2 pronged meat fork which she had stuck quite deeply into my stomach.
so it was a mixture of pain panic etc.

never done it prior or since
Very much the same here, but it was a stanley knife...........

My Blog

Fuck it, BURN THEM ALL !!
Old 03-03-2006, 02:27 PM

Taff hit the nail on the head really - if you're gonna hit someone weaker than you then you're a bully

so if a girl hits a bloke and she's a good size then yeah she deserves to get hit back

if a girl hits a bloke who's twice her size and strength then she probably hurt herself doing it anyway

if I started on a bloke I'd expect him to fight back

but then again - is a slap in the face the same as a punch in the mouth?

hollywood ladies were fond of slapping blokes - and more often than not the bloke would throw em over his knee and spank their pert ikkle bottoms

how times change eh?
Old 03-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

OI, all ya vicious women, GET SLAPPIN..
slapfest
Old 03-03-2006, 05:43 PM

Im not a great advocate of violence and I would never deliberately harm a woman but some women, particularly after a drink, can be violent bitches.
Bottom line is you have a right to defend yourself so if anyone deliberately attacks you, they have just lost all right to complain when you smack the **** out of them.
Old 03-03-2006, 06:08 PM

by doro
Quote:
basinstoke ladies were fond of slapping blokes - and more often than not the bloke would throw em over his knee and spank their pert ikkle bottoms
gypsy you reading this. theres a hint in there somewhere
Old 03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Only ever hit (well tried to put his head though a window.. ) once, but that was only after he got violent with me......

It goes with out syaing I am not in contact with him any more ...