100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:36 PM
XJphil's Avatar
XJphil XJphil is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Black Country
Posts: 763
Default I thought,,,,

I thought that chip and pin cards were the bollox in card security??
well the bank phoned me this morning to ask if i withdrew after midnight and yesterday and thursday
nope i haven`t i told em
well your cards been cloned then and they`ve emptyied your account
great sat night no money
phoned a mate who also banks with the same bank and hes been done too
we worked it out to a petrol garage we both use as thats all we`ve both used

a asian run petrol garage, who the cops tell us are being bolloct all the time for chuckin the reciets away
me birthday next sat and they recone that i won`t get me money back for up tp 10 weeks and they`ve cancelled me cash card which will take up to 10 days for a new one to be issued

BASTARDS
i was going on a weekend pi$$ up down Stroud for me b`day with the lads
so it looks like gettin the cap out and takin the mutt down the town centre
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:43 PM
shane.N shane.N is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gravesend,Kent
Posts: 44
Default

it might be time to put all that petrol to some good use and torch the twats
__________________
The Pixies did it !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Doro Doro is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,554
Default

god that's cr@p - and why make you wait so long?? if you made a mistake they'd want their money back the next day

another thing to watch out for - be careful never to leave your card in the machine when you leave the shop - easily done

personally I hate having to enter my PIN cos everyone can see it - maybe it's time to move the next person in the queue a long way back huh?

hope you get it sorted mister


from now on I am going to always insist on a receipt!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bolton
Posts: 7,711
Default

Hey Doro, get the recipt anyway, ya can use it for ya job tax carnt ya ??

I was scamme don my credit card, but it was already full, so they didnt get anything.....

guess i was lucky.
__________________
NIL MORTIFI, SINE LVCRE

My Blog

Fuck it, BURN THEM ALL !!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:47 PM
kitkatman's Avatar
kitkatman kitkatman is offline
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the garage ( i fuckin wish )
Posts: 14,913
Send a message via MSN to kitkatman
Default

goto the garage with a empty can, fill up the can, add sugar, stick a rag in it, light the rag, take can into garage and shout 'catch', they wont clone anyones cards after that....if too dangerous, apply to the dvlc for their car, saying you have purchased it for cash, the dvlc will send them a letter, if they dont reply within 5 working days, a log book will be sent to you saying you own their car, report it to the law that your car has been stolen and that it is still being used in the street, they will get done for theft of their own motor , set the garage alight....

whatever you do, set the fuckin garage alight....very important
__________________
I THOUGHT I SAW YOU NAME ON A LOAF OF BREAD.......

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT




QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Juke's Avatar
Juke Juke is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: In Chaos........
Posts: 7,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane.N
it might be time to put all that petrol to some good use and torch the twats


i like your way of thinking matey......
__________________
Siobhan Shearer 16.03.98 - 16.03.07
You are my inspiration, my sunshine and my happiest thought.

www.facebook.com/siobhanathon

Leah Wilby 10.07.95 - 13.06.11
Beautiful, funny, clever and kind. Missed so very, very much.
www.facebook.com/siobhanathon
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:50 PM
kitkatman's Avatar
kitkatman kitkatman is offline
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the garage ( i fuckin wish )
Posts: 14,913
Send a message via MSN to kitkatman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doro
god that's cr@p - and why make you wait so long?? if you made a mistake they'd want their money back the next day

another thing to watch out for - be careful never to leave your card in the machine when you leave the shop - easily done

personally I hate having to enter my PIN cos everyone can see it - maybe it's time to move the next person in the queue a long way back huh?

hope you get it sorted mister


from now on I am going to always insist on a receipt!
on that note....in london, you have a box around the cash point machine, if someone enters that box whilst you are using the machine, they can be arrested, or have the sh1t kickrd out of them.....depending if the laws about
__________________
I THOUGHT I SAW YOU NAME ON A LOAF OF BREAD.......

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT




QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Lyn's Avatar
Lyn Lyn is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Where everyone is a Duck
Posts: 815
Default

Thats shyte ............ Hope you have a good birthday somehow
__________________
"Play it now, Play it now, Play it now my baby"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-01-2006, 07:59 PM
guyver1's Avatar
guyver1 guyver1 is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Black country West Midlands
Posts: 741
Send a message via ICQ to guyver1 Send a message via MSN to guyver1
Default

what petrol station you been using mate, so i dont go in there
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Bosun's Avatar
Bosun Bosun is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: surrey but wanna be in devon
Posts: 22,404
Default

trouble is some of these people work several garages

what a bummer though xjPhil hope its sorted quick
__________________
Warning: Dates in your calendar are closer than they appear!

Bosunsbikes.com
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 28-01-2006, 09:37 PM
XJphil's Avatar
XJphil XJphil is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Black Country
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver1
what petrol station you been using mate, so i dont go in there



The one at the bottom of dalton road in Old Hill

just found out the missus`s cousin as been done too

and the place they used the cloned cards is Smallheath in Birmingham
and thats a large asian area











ps can anyone lend me a tenner????????
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29-01-2006, 12:32 AM
contail's Avatar
contail contail is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East sussex
Posts: 1,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJphil
The one at the bottom of dalton road in Old Hill

just found out the missus`s cousin as been done too

and the place they used the cloned cards is Smallheath in Birmingham
and thats a large asian area









ps can anyone lend me a tenner????????

i used the paper shop at the biz space(imex) center on kings road, tysley brum. cash point in the shop wouldnt give me full amount asked for. checked at the bank friday, they told me full amount was withdrawn. this has happened to a few people who work on my site. ive also had my card done by 2 different paper shops on the coventry road hay mills.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29-01-2006, 01:08 PM
r30 r30 is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: brum
Posts: 362
Default

you must be mad to use them machines or trust debit cards round here with the scams/cloneing going on, even bank cashpoints there are warning about devices being fitted that read your card details
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 7,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJphil
I thought that chip and pin cards were the bollox in card security??
well the bank phoned me this morning to ask if i withdrew after midnight and yesterday and thursday
nope i haven`t i told em
well your cards been cloned then and they`ve emptyied your account
great sat night no money
phoned a mate who also banks with the same bank and hes been done too
we worked it out to a petrol garage we both use as thats all we`ve both used

a asian run petrol garage, who the cops tell us are being bolloct all the time for chuckin the reciets away
me birthday next sat and they recone that i won`t get me money back for up tp 10 weeks and they`ve cancelled me cash card which will take up to 10 days for a new one to be issued

BASTARDS
i was going on a weekend pi$$ up down Stroud for me b`day with the lads
so it looks like gettin the cap out and takin the mutt down the town centre
If you have other forms of identity etc, you should be able to get cash over the counter, though only during opening hours, obviously. Thanks to the compo culture you can probably sue said garage for the 'Loss of enjoyment' of your money over the weekend. You must be suffering Post Traumatic Stress and having flashbacks and nightmares of a weekend without beer...........
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 30-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Womble_Lancs's Avatar
Womble_Lancs Womble_Lancs is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Keaw Yed City
Posts: 2,064
Default

I used to go to a petrol station in Bolton, and I noticed one day that the cashier swiped my card twice, through different machines, one attached to the till and another one which was separate.

When I asked him why he'd swiped the card twice he shrugged and said "it's for them upstairs". Given that it's a single storey building, and said "who is it for?" and he said "I don't know they just said I have to do it twice". I kept pushing him on it and he wouldn't give me a proper answer, so I've never been there since. However, a mate of mine who was using that petrol station suddenly discovered a payment of 300 to vodaphone on her cc bill, and she doesn't use vodaphone.
__________________
I'd rather be riding my bike.
Womble's Rants
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.