100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 04-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Chat Virgin

Default ouch !

i can t beleive it !,in a matter of weeks ive fell down some stairs,burned my arm,cut my head(left side) now ive just spent 5 FUCKING HOURS! waiting in casualty to get my nose and eyebrow stitched up!(right side)i m lucky to be alive really, a scaffold pole dropped on my head ,from about 10ft above me ,i recon i would have lost my eye if i wasn t wearing my glasses,never seen so much blood spurting out.....THEN i made the mistake of going to casualty in town on a saturday night,i was told to take a seat and wait for five hrs,whilst i satr there bleeding on the floor(they dont give u anything to stop the flow)i had to endure countless drunken arseholes ,cosovans & slappers ALL wanting to know if i had a fight?.....i don t think they pay nurses enough to deal with this garbage mind you 5hrs is a long time to wait&I MISSED THE SNOOKER
Old 04-05-2004, 08:18 AM
Jedi Chat Master

rocket ron came threw on top
Old 04-05-2004, 08:34 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

theres a lot of "lucky white heather" just over the border robbie, I think you should move to scotland for your healths sake..............

http://www.blackhacks.com

Danger....Contents May Contain Traces Of Haggis !!
Old 04-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Chat Slapper

Default Bloody ell

I`m glad i`m down south if Scafold poles are what fall out the sky in Geordie land!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Chat Virgin

i have a yeti ,he dropped the pole on me head,4" gash above my eyebrow,bust nose ,sore teeth,been feeling sick n dizzy for days,he says to me are u ok mate,NO IM BLOODY NOT ,GET ME TO HOSPITAL,blood gushing out n everything ,now it looks like i have a fanny on me right eyebrow cos of him!,im still having bloody flashbacks
Old 04-05-2004, 06:30 PM

and i thought the papercut i got today was bad...
Old 04-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Chat Slapper

Default Robbie

Man, take care eh. Sack the yeti, get a live in nurse.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Banned

Oh dear what a nightmare, hope you feel ok now though casualty is the pits, I do think though speaking as an ex-nurse that if you've got to wait all that time you should at least have been given the opportunity to clean yourself up and a sterile dressing to hold onto your head, that's really bad letting you sit there covered in blood all that time!!!!!!!!!
Your run of bad luck (and mine) should end about now as last night was the full moon AND a lunar eclipse which sends everything nuts. The clouds cleared and we watched the whole thing - it was fantastic, but I reckon the effects of it caused a few accidents and misfortunes. the air has cleared now so we should all be ok
Old 05-05-2004, 11:37 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBIE
i have a yeti ,he dropped the pole on me head,4" gash above my eyebrow,bust nose ,sore teeth,been feeling sick n dizzy for days,he says to me are u ok mate,NO IM BLOODY NOT ,GET ME TO HOSPITAL,blood gushing out n everything ,now it looks like i have a fanny on me right eyebrow cos of him!,im still having bloody flashbacks
jeezzz, shear bad luck there, hope you get better soon chuck
Old 05-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Chatter Box

Thumbs up

(/QUOTE)
Your run of bad luck (and mine) should end about now as last night was the full moon AND a lunar eclipse which sends everything nuts. The clouds cleared and we watched the whole thing - it was fantastic, but I reckon the effects of it caused a few accidents and misfortunes. the air has cleared now so we should all be ok [/QUOTE]
Got any good Numbers for the looto then
Old 05-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TOWER
(/QUOTE)
Your run of bad luck (and mine) should end about now as last night was the full moon AND a lunar eclipse which sends everything nuts. The clouds cleared and we watched the whole thing - it was fantastic, but I reckon the effects of it caused a few accidents and misfortunes. the air has cleared now so we should all be ok
Got any good Numbers for the looto then [/QUOTE]

I could flippin' well do with some - I'm brassic to the max!!!!!!!! Got to find a job pronto.
Old 05-05-2004, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
Got any good Numbers for the looto then
I could flippin' well do with some - I'm brassic to the max!!!!!!!! Got to find a job pronto.[/QUOTE]

Found a job already, rang up place this afternoon, went for interview this afternoon, got job - this does not bode well, jobs that are too easy to get usually mean you'll be working with an axe murderer for 5 pence an hour down a mine in outer mongolia or somewhere!
Old 05-05-2004, 06:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to ForestFred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
I could flippin' well do with some - I'm brassic to the max!!!!!!!! Got to find a job pronto.
Found a job already, rang up place this afternoon, went for interview this afternoon, got job - this does not bode well, jobs that are too easy to get usually mean you'll be working with an axe murderer for 5 pence an hour down a mine in outer mongolia or somewhere![/QUOTE]I never offered you any job! (goes off whistling towards mine deep in the woods with sling said axe over shoulder)