100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-11-2012, 11:43 AM
RebuiltYorkie's Avatar
RebuiltYorkie RebuiltYorkie is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: At the top of the Coast of North West Cumbria
Posts: 2,390
Angry A contractor needed, Don't have to a tidy worker...

A contractor needed, Don't have to be a tidy worker..

I hope that we arn't paying for any form of body guard...


Abu Qatada Due To Be Released From Prison On Tuesday
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...6pLid%3D136664

Although I'm willing to pay for a body bag!
__________________
If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo

Last edited by RebuiltYorkie; 13-11-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Steve D Steve D is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seaford, East Sussex
Posts: 689
Default

Put him on a plane, then let him appeal for his "right" to return.
Time to stop fucking about.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-11-2012, 11:55 AM
pale rider pale rider is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,801
Default

at least when the country is full of scum the americans will start having drone strikes on towns and citys in England,hang on the country is full of scum already,com on yanks were are our drone strikes.England is just a extension of pakistan.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-11-2012, 06:03 PM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

Huffington post...nuff said..

John.
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-11-2012, 09:40 PM
jakblade68's Avatar
jakblade68 jakblade68 is offline
Chat Slapper
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunny Scunny,Lincs
Posts: 93
Default

That complete buffoon Cameron was ont news earlier saying he was fed up with the whole situation and extremely disappointed.......Hang on a minute.....your the leader of this country....grow a spine,some balls and have a bit of courage you sniveling t**t......Sod the do gooders,ECHR and everyone else who thinks keeping this "danger to society"(Camerons words those) in this country is a good idea....Stick him on the next plane to Jordan,with his family too and suffer any backlash, 'cos one things for sure you'll get no argument from me.....God this country desperately needs someone with some bollocks in charge.......
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-11-2012, 09:57 PM
RebuiltYorkie's Avatar
RebuiltYorkie RebuiltYorkie is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: At the top of the Coast of North West Cumbria
Posts: 2,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakblade68 View Post
That complete buffoon Cameron was ont news earlier saying he was fed up with the whole situation and extremely disappointed.......Hang on a minute.....your the leader of this country....grow a spine,some balls and have a bit of courage you sniveling t**t......Sod the do gooders,ECHR and everyone else who thinks keeping this "danger to society"(Camerons words those) in this country is a good idea....Stick him on the next plane to Jordan,with his family too and suffer any backlash, 'cos one things for sure you'll get no argument from me.....God this country desperately needs someone with some bollocks in charge.......
I agree

Cameron, won't he's an Eton-ion..." It is not Cricket, by Jove!"
__________________
If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-11-2012, 10:22 PM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

All top polititians work on percentages..we joined the EU and started converting to metric on a percentage, they reckoned that if we converted to metric and joined the EU we would have a vast new market to sell all our metric bricks, wood and plumbing supplies to compared to the tiny home market we already had..what they didn't take into account was the fact that the EU already had a vast network of cheap metric suppliers that were already trying to undercut each other in a massive price war..so we retooled at great expense and at the cost of many jobs to service this new market..they didn't take into consideration the fact that most of our houses were already built out of imperial materials and all repairs or extensions had to be patched with adaptors thus costing the population of Britain money that we could not afford and a continuing loss of jobs..we went from a massive supplier to a massive buyer almost overnight and the government didn't see it coming and still can't see a way out of it..

Now we obey EU human rights laws and spend millions of pounds trying to deport terrorists while at the same time giving them enough money every week to live in much better conditions than most of the indiginous population and those top MPs, well they are still working on percentages, they collect a massive wage because they think we can't run the country without them and they pay advisors massive amounts to work out that the poeple who arrive here under refugee status are a small minority of the population and of those the terrorists are an even smaller minority..And what does it matter because after four years in power these same polititians will have a pension so that they will never have to work again..

Did any of you actually manage to read this post all the way through..

John.
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-11-2012, 12:19 AM
RebuiltYorkie's Avatar
RebuiltYorkie RebuiltYorkie is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: At the top of the Coast of North West Cumbria
Posts: 2,390
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins View Post
All top polititians work on percentages..we joined the EU and started converting to metric on a percentage, they reckoned that if we converted to metric and joined the EU we would have a vast new market to sell all our metric bricks, wood and plumbing supplies to compared to the tiny home market we already had..what they didn't take into account was the fact that the EU already had a vast network of cheap metric suppliers that were already trying to undercut each other in a massive price war..so we retooled at great expense and at the cost of many jobs to service this new market..they didn't take into consideration the fact that most of our houses were already built out of imperial materials and all repairs or extensions had to be patched with adaptors thus costing the population of Britain money that we could not afford and a continuing loss of jobs..we went from a massive supplier to a massive buyer almost overnight and the government didn't see it coming and still can't see a way out of it..

Now we obey EU human rights laws and spend millions of pounds trying to deport terrorists while at the same time giving them enough money every week to live in much better conditions than most of the indiginous population and those top MPs, well they are still working on percentages, they collect a massive wage because they think we can't run the country without them and they pay advisors massive amounts to work out that the poeple who arrive here under refugee status are a small minority of the population and of those the terrorists are an even smaller minority..And what does it matter because after four years in power these same polititians will have a pension so that they will never have to work again..

Did any of you actually manage to read this post all the way through..

John.
Yes! Thanks for that.... So what do you suggest we do about it? Ho Wise one..
__________________
If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-11-2012, 12:41 AM
ChopperFXR's Avatar
ChopperFXR ChopperFXR is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebuiltYorkie View Post
Yes! Thanks for that.... So what do you suggest we do about it? Ho Wise one..
Simple. KILL THE FUCKER. End of problem.

NEXT!

Chopper
__________________
MADE IN ENGLAND.
MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG.


WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-11-2012, 01:22 AM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebuiltYorkie View Post
Yes! Thanks for that.... So what do you suggest we do about it? Ho Wise one..
Well voting is a waste of time, once they are in they earn enough money in one term to retire on..The only possible chance we have is that one day some of them will realize what needs to be done and do it..

Nationalization of any industry is considered a dirty word and all polititians avoid it like the plague, but nationalization of our water, gas, electricity, health service and transport was what allowed British workers to make Britain great.. The politians look at the statistics and they say there are over a million unemployed, then they say there are lots of unfilled jobs, all we need to do is get on a bus and look for them..Several things they can't understand about that..The jobs available are minimum wage and most are for 16 hours or less, the 16 hours are spread over as much as six days and the time and cost spent travelling to and from the place of work often exceed the wage offered..then there are jobs like security guards who work in a different place every day or night, often starting at 6 am, no public transport is available at that time so they can't get on a bus, these people works different shifts each day so they may start at 6 pm one day and finish at midnight, once again no transport..

So to MPs here is what you need to do..

Give us cheap transport to everywhere in the country and give us jobs..

The transport can be in the form of petrol vouchers, free road tax, cheap insurance for travel to work only, free buses or train tickets..

The jobs..

One million unemployed means one million claiming unemployment benefits, free housing, no council tax, and not paying any tax..

Use some of the empty industrial areas to set up nationalized factories, train the unemployed to make something we have to import and let them make it..but we can't make it at the same price we buy it from abroad so we can't do that...Yes we can because we don't need to make a profit..Pay the workers minimum wage, no high paid managers or sales staff..make the thing and sell it to the people who are already buying it at the same price they are paying, make anything we import, it doesn't matter what, the extra money it will cost to make will be offset by the fact that we don't have to pay unemployment and other benefits and as an added bonus the balance of payments will reduce in our favour so that we don't owe such a massive debt..within ten years Britain could be fully employed and go a long way towards clearing the national debt.

John.
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone

Last edited by John Hopkins; 14-11-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 14-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
Simple. KILL THE FUCKER. End of problem.

NEXT!

Chopper
Gets my vote!
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 14-11-2012, 10:35 AM
RebuiltYorkie's Avatar
RebuiltYorkie RebuiltYorkie is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: At the top of the Coast of North West Cumbria
Posts: 2,390
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
Gets my vote!
It gets my vote too..... When will tickets be on sale?
__________________
If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 14-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Oobyscoot Oobyscoot is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In the Doghouse. (Again).
Posts: 394
Default

How about just sending his address to the jordanians and turning a blind eye when he mysteriously dissapears ??

Got to be the cheapest option.
__________________
Oops I broke it again.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 14-11-2012, 11:54 AM
pale rider pale rider is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,801
Default

just remove all benefits,change the law,if you were not born here you dont get a penny.
scum would soon stop comeing.
and leach lawyers would not be so quick to reprisent scum.
but as we have a usless government,and have had one for 50 years.this wont happen.
The best we can hope for is seal team six to take him out.
or a drone strike.
maybe we should get a petition going,and send it to the white house begging them for drone strikes on all the UK taliban.
we are now the biggest exporter of terrorist in the world.
our government wont do cant do anything about terrorists.
then the U.S should step in and have drone strikes,like they do in terrorstan.
Im ashamed to say im British,it seems to meen weak,spineless,useless.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 14-11-2012, 11:55 AM
RebuiltYorkie's Avatar
RebuiltYorkie RebuiltYorkie is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: At the top of the Coast of North West Cumbria
Posts: 2,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobyscoot View Post
How about just sending his address to the jordanians and turning a blind eye when he mysteriously dissapears ??

Got to be the cheapest option.
I like that too..... Lets tell him they're coming for him!
__________________
If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 14-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Oobyscoot Oobyscoot is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: In the Doghouse. (Again).
Posts: 394
Default

Some fucker out there knows where he is, I was listening to LBC yesterday afternoon at work, and they had a guy on saying how he was shocked to find out that this evil scum lived in his street..... Why is the address not made public yet? It would be all over the net if it was me that knew it.
__________________
Oops I broke it again.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14-11-2012, 09:33 PM
jakblade68's Avatar
jakblade68 jakblade68 is offline
Chat Slapper
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunny Scunny,Lincs
Posts: 93
Default

Just to diversify just a bit.......Watching the news this morning about immigrants piling up in Calais waiting to cross to these fair shores. One guy had tried 14 times and had been caught by the frogs on every occasion. They are living on the streets,make-shift slums/shelters etc...all biding their time to come here...

Well i'm sorry to say I found myself agreeing with...wait for it....I'm loathe to say it.......a Frenchman!!!!!!and a politician to boot...Aaarrgghhhh I hear you all screaming......But what he said was that to eradicate the problem the British Government, yes you Mr. Camershit, has to, no must, tighten up it's Immigration Laws, to prevent these Immigrants from turning up in the first place......

Jeesh , If even the French can see it, why can't our own Government??????

Makes me seethe it do....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14-11-2012, 10:49 PM
excalibur's Avatar
excalibur excalibur is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 1,510
Send a message via MSN to excalibur
Default

Sorry John, but I remember nationalisation, my first job after leaving school was for National Bus when it was still owned by the government and it lost thousands of pounds a year which was picked up by the tax payer along with British Leyland and the like. It was a false form of employment, you were paid by the government instead of dole money in one of their "companies". They were controlled by the unions who ran these "companies" into the ground, the likes of red robbo and the ilk killed this countries manufacturing industry
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 14-11-2012, 11:03 PM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
Sorry John, but I remember nationalisation, my first job after leaving school was for National Bus when it was still owned by the government and it lost thousands of pounds a year which was picked up by the tax payer along with British Leyland and the like. It was a false form of employment, you were paid by the government instead of dole money in one of their "companies". They were controlled by the unions who ran these "companies" into the ground, the likes of red robbo and the ilk killed this countries manufacturing industry
There are always two sides of every coin, those companies were top heavy with over paid management who tried their best to cut costs in "the countries best interests" that is the reason why Trade unions were needed back then, and the idea of trade unions was good..Unfortunately the Trade unions were also top heavy with management and accountants and greedy lawyers who for the most part had very little interest in the people who paid them..But you had a job and even if it cost taxpayers a lot of money, it got the workers to work on time for every shift..consider the thousands of pounds it cost against the lack of jobs and the hundreds of millions of pounds spent on failed projects like the millenium tent and other projects..not to mention bailing out the banks, selling parcel post for 1 and giving billions in aid to india who have a working space program and nuclear weapons.

John.
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 15-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Dusty's Avatar
Dusty Dusty is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: South Wales
Posts: 970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobyscoot View Post
Some fucker out there knows where he is, I was listening to LBC yesterday afternoon at work, and they had a guy on saying how he was shocked to find out that this evil scum lived in his street..... Why is the address not made public yet? It would be all over the net if it was me that knew it.
A simple search of the electoral register will suffice. He has been held on suspicion of a crime, it's within the boundries of press freedom to publish details, just as they would about you. As he has not been the victim of a sexual assualt, there is no law to prevent you from naming him and his details (unless some scum sucking lawyer has obtained an injunction). What are they going to do if you publish his address? the backlash if you were convicted would be tremendous and would perhaps make the government realise how strongly its subjects feel on the matter.
__________________
The object of war is NOT to die for your country, but to make sure the other Bastard dies for his.
And how come you hate our flag, but love our benefits.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 15-11-2012, 02:34 PM
MrSmith's Avatar
MrSmith MrSmith is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 200
Default

I think we as a country should compensate him for all his problems. After all he has been in prison for a long time. He must be stressed out.

I suggest a free holiday for him and his family.

I hear that Petra is a nice place to visit. A few return tickets and a week booked into a nice hotel should do.

No one can complain as its 'being nice' to someone so no 'human rights' are being abused.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Grav's Avatar
Grav Grav is offline
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: in a house and a tent at weekends
Posts: 19,066
Default

I suggest he is taken to Brize, put on a Hercules and taken to Jordan whether he likes it or not. Landing wont be necessary as there's a big door at the back to chuck him out of.
__________________
Dark Lord Of Custard

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15-11-2012, 09:06 PM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

Cuba has a nice resort with free all in accomodation for long relaxing holidays and you don't have to book..He would qualify and he could take all those people he is claiming benefits for with him..

John.
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,581
Default

I hear Guantanamo Bay is good for this time of year?
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 16-11-2012, 12:25 AM
ChopperFXR's Avatar
ChopperFXR ChopperFXR is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,468
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari Sepultura View Post
I think we as a country should compensate him for all his problems. After all he has been in prison for a long time. He must be stressed out.

I suggest a free holiday for him and his family.

I hear that Petra is a nice place to visit. A few return tickets and a week booked into a nice hotel should do.

No one can complain as its 'being nice' to someone so no 'human rights' are being abused.
Bollocks. Just shoot the cunt.

Why bother looking for excuses or backdoor means of doing what should have been done the moment it was discovered what he was up to. I do not give a flying fuck for his human or civil rights, nor the "Rights" of any terrorist scumbag.

What about the victims of these murdering camel jockey, raghead, pig fucking cunts? What about the rights of the victims or do thier rights and lives not matter?

Some fo these raghead cunts need to realise that if they want us to respect thier human and civil rights, they should have some respect and consideration for the people they are determined to kill and maim. They want to start shit in this country they should be made to realise that we as a nation have teeth. We are known to fight back. Only our spineless politicians have forgotten that bit.

Chopper.
__________________
MADE IN ENGLAND.
MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG.


WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.