100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 24-07-2007, 04:02 PM
The Beer Monsters's Avatar
The Beer Monsters The Beer Monsters is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticblue
Aaaaargh!!!!! Got to go to a rally in a CARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!, cos Mrs.celticBlue (Sarah) has fallen on and bruised her coxex(is that how you spell it???). Oh,the shame of it
You're not going to the RnB in a car. Trust me on this

You might be going to Ripley in a car...
__________________
And when I run out of drugs, I'm going to start using explosives (A J Stiles on The Register)
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 24-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Lol,I only bought the thing for 100,just dump it somewhere!!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 24-07-2007, 08:48 PM
adamkilledeve adamkilledeve is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: essex
Posts: 689
Default

well if im ever up that way then i will be sure to call in, bloody nowt down this way, its soooooooooo bouring!!!!!!!

anyways nice to meet ya x
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 25-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkilledeve
well if im ever up that way then i will be sure to call in, bloody nowt down this way, its soooooooooo bouring!!!!!!!

anyways nice to meet ya x

Ta mate, be nice to meet you,everyone welcome here
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Ok,here's a **** story for you!!!!!! While away at the rock & blues this wonderful weekend,my wifes business partner managed to get hold of the paperwork showing that she owned 30% of this business & destroyed it. He then sold this 30% & 20% of his own to a rather nasty Newport character who came in,kicked my kids out on the street and changed all the locks.We returned to find that we were locked out & had no access to our personal belongings etc at all. Yes,we know this is illegal but try telling the local plod that!! The bastards even trying to sell my bike which is locked in the garage there!!
As you can imagine,this is now in the hands of solicitors.Meanwhile,it's no longer abiker friendly pub as the nutter in there hates bikers as he's a bit scared of them!

Anyway,good luck all & catch up with you soon

P.S. Beer Monster, got my car on site at the Rock & Blues,lol
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Jus1's Avatar
Jus1 Jus1 is offline
Been out, but rather stay in!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hants
Posts: 1,494
Default

fookin hell .... that's unreal!!!! -

1st stop business partner .... cut his fuckin thumbs off

2nd would be to wait paitently until he goes out .. then in ya go ..change the locks back / again ( dont show any signs of breaking in ) he cant do a fookin thing about that .. worse case claim squatters rights, he will have to get a court action ..bingo - you have the attention you seek ...
__________________
"LET HE AMONGST US WHO IS STONED, CAST THE FIRST SIN."
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Borg's Avatar
Borg Borg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The Independent State Of West Wales
Posts: 4,521
Send a message via MSN to Borg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticblue
Ok,here's a **** story for you!!!!!! While away at the rock & blues this wonderful weekend,my wifes business partner managed to get hold of the paperwork showing that she owned 30% of this business & destroyed it. He then sold this 30% & 20% of his own to a rather nasty Newport character who came in,kicked my kids out on the street and changed all the locks.We returned to find that we were locked out & had no access to our personal belongings etc at all. Yes,we know this is illegal but try telling the local plod that!! The bastards even trying to sell my bike which is locked in the garage there!!
As you can imagine,this is now in the hands of solicitors.Meanwhile,it's no longer abiker friendly pub as the nutter in there hates bikers as he's a bit scared of them!

Anyway,good luck all & catch up with you soon

P.S. Beer Monster, got my car on site at the Rock & Blues,lol
Time for a party there then me thinks
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-08-2007, 04:17 PM
adamkilledeve adamkilledeve is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: essex
Posts: 689
Default

oh my god!!! so where are you staying now, an how may i ask did the missis distroy her 30%??????
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-08-2007, 09:41 PM
cherryB cherryB is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: back of beyond
Posts: 3,098
Default

so who owns the other 50% and surely the solicitors will have copies of the contracts. This is outrageous. Bugga, was just going to tell you we will be coming down on Saturday.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Hammer's Avatar
Hammer Hammer is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sussex
Posts: 29
Send a message via MSN to Hammer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taff
I went to school in Monmouth.
So did I.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1
fookin hell .... that's unreal!!!! -

1st stop business partner .... cut his fuckin thumbs off

2nd would be to wait paitently until he goes out .. then in ya go ..change the locks back / again ( dont show any signs of breaking in ) he cant do a fookin thing about that .. worse case claim squatters rights, he will have to get a court action ..bingo - you have the attention you seek ...

Unfortunately,he got a nutter on site at all times for him.however,I have got a brief who's only gone & got a barrister as well.As I'm disabled,apparently I don't have to pay either,which I never knew.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg
Time for a party there then me thinks

good idea!!! BTW, there is a nice contingent of Black & Whites VERY local who might have the same idea,lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkilledeve
oh my god!!! so where are you staying now, an how may i ask did the missis distroy her 30%??????

The signed papers showing her 30% was hand written and awaiting proper drafting to go to solicitors for certification.Yes,should have kept a copy of the handwritten until it was done,we know that now .Sometimes we just must be too trusting. BTW,we are staying in B&B's.

Last edited by Blue38; 02-08-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryB
so who owns the other 50% and surely the solicitors will have copies of the contracts. This is outrageous. Bugga, was just going to tell you we will be coming down on Saturday.

Mrs.Blue's 30% & 20% of her partners has been sold to a total nutter making her (ex)partner & this nutter owning half each!!!! Yes,we were too trusting
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
So did I.

Maybe I bloody should have & I wouldn't have been so naive!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-08-2007, 12:12 PM
cherryB cherryB is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: back of beyond
Posts: 3,098
Default

well I'm fecking going down ther eon saturday anyway
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
adamkilledeve adamkilledeve is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: essex
Posts: 689
Default

aw oh no, i will keep my figers crossed for you, hope you get it sorted out soon mate im sure everyone will stick behind you to
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryB
well I'm fecking going down ther eon saturday anyway

Well,you have my permission to party & play as hard as you want,lol
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkilledeve
aw oh no, i will keep my figers crossed for you, hope you get it sorted out soon mate im sure everyone will stick behind you to


We have been extremely lucky people in that we've made some excellent & amazing friends here &, believe it or not, most aren't bikers
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-08-2007, 09:23 PM
critch critch is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: scouseland
Posts: 5,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
Give him Rohypnol, that will keep him quiet.
hang on mate dont give your gravishing secrets away....

bad news celticblue hope you get it sorted
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 03-08-2007, 09:56 PM
adamkilledeve adamkilledeve is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: essex
Posts: 689
Default

i have loads of Rohypnol at work, ah the wonder of drugs lol. have to give it to peeps who have epilectic fits! not a very nice thing to do
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkilledeve
i have loads of Rohypnol at work, ah the wonder of drugs lol. have to give it to peeps who have epilectic fits! not a very nice thing to do

Rohypnol!! Yes please
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Blue38's Avatar
Blue38 Blue38 is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Caribean Island Of Monmouth
Posts: 1,720
Default drugs!!!

saying that,not sure how rohypnol would react with 60mg of citalopram & 900mg of gabapentin per day.However,I am happy to be the guinea pig to find out,for scientific purposes,of course
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.