100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 19-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default Poor old Tory ministers

Millionaire George Osbourn got on a train with a standard ticket and went straight to the first class section..when the ticket inspector asked him to move one of his aides said he had to stay there because he couldn't possibly sit with 'those people' the ticket inspector stood his ground and poor old George agreed to pay 160 for an upgrade..I don't think he actually paid it because he told the inspector he didn't have 160..so he probably won't have to pay it..

This all stems from the fact that a new tory ruling says that MPs can only claim standard fares on their expenses..So they either travel free in the same seats as us plebs or they just pay for an upgrade which is probably cheaper than we pay for a standard ticket..

Now with all this get on a bus and find work idea that the government are pushing, why can't the workers get free standard tickets to and from work..It seems to me that the richer you are the less you have to pay on things you need to survive everyday life..

John.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator

We get screwed, no matter what party is in power!
Old 20-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Chatter Box

correct, there are none to vote in because there are none worthy of the job
every last one of them lying,cheating and corrupt bastards
Old 20-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Osborne didn't pay up, his aide did. The whole saga of Expenses for MP's is bubbling to the surface again as they have found a loophole that allows them to claim rent for a property they rent from a fellow MP. This allows them to claim mortgage payments as well as rent. Talk about double dipping.... Whilst the population gets screwed by ever deeper cuts, the slime balls in Westminster get rich at our expense. Again.

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 20-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Not one of them worth a vote but it's well worth going and spoiling your paper, well it would be rude of me not to as they pick me up and take me to the poling station.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

A spoilt vote is a vote to keep the present bunch of wankers in power. if you are there, then at least make your vote count, UKIP, BNP or anyone else but the current 3.
It aint rocket science, a wasted vote doesn't get counted.
Old 20-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
A spoilt vote is a vote to keep the present bunch of wankers in power. if you are there, then at least make your vote count, UKIP, BNP or anyone else but the current 3.
It aint rocket science, a wasted vote doesn't get counted.
Thing is i used to vote plaid then they had that wanker R Davies join them how the fuck can a right wing party have a fucking faggot like him representing them? no fuck them if every one voted BNP do you think they would get in i don't, the fuckers say the vote is anonamus[spelling] and honest so why is there a number on your voting slip and on your ballot card?

The fuckers know who votes for who

Spoiled papers get counted and it's a kick up the ass for all of them

Not turning out is something that winds me up give me a party worth voting for and i will gladly vote for them

BNP not after watching their tv channel if this is the best representation they can do i will pass untill they can come over as more professional. It seems they are blaming the immigrants for everything wrong in this country, my mrs works for the NHS and without the immigrants the hospitals would close

If there was a party out there that would deal with future immigration and not just let any fucker in and sort out the benifit system so if you havent paid in you get fuck all out i know people in their mid 50's that have never had a job and live a dam site better than me, in pub and bookies 7 days a fucking week
i worked all my life untill 3 years ago when i was forced into early retirement due to having degenerative disc disorder[fucked back and it will never get any better only worse] luckily[spelin] i had paid into a pension from when i started work and also paid extra contributions towards the pension in my last job so after three years with no income no benifits as i was still considered to be employed i was pensioned off, now my pension is 700 a month i thought i was going to be quite well off but i can't get any benifits because of my pension that i fucking well paid for, i have to pay full councill tax etc i can't even get a fucking blue badge the wankers from the councill say i have to be on benifit to get one FFS

Our ex servicemen are treated like shit and have to fight for everything they get

Bitter me? you better fucking believe it some fucker gets into the fucking country never paid a fucking penny in get's everything handed to them on a plate housing, money for their family they left at home, money for the fucking family they bought with them, care on the NHS, even legal aid FFS,

Point me towards a party that will sort out that lot and i will gladly vote for them.

Sorry John they should have thrown him off the train when it was moving.
Old 20-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

It's a pity the monster raving loony party isn't still about..with Screaming Lord Sutch.

But I think this year I will vote BNP..not because I want them in power, but because I don't want any of the others..

The way I figure it, we are always screwed by the professional polititians, maybe it's time to let the amateurs run the madhouse.

John.
Old 21-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopkins View Post
It's a pity the monster raving loony party isn't still about..with Screaming Lord Sutch.

John.
I've still got me membership card.
Old 21-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator

We've been sent a poling card because the local authority in Naarfuck have decided to have some sort of independant police authority run by some publically voted in commissioner. I know that there are at least three twats going for it but buggered if I going to waste my time going to vote! None of the plonkers have sent any leaflets around stating what they intend to do! Just another Quango ready to soak up our taxes and screw us for more "expenses"!
Old 21-10-2012, 09:50 AM

The trouble with the police commisioner elections is that the financial bar has been set so high that only political parties or those with enormous financial clout can stand.

How do you find 5 grand and leaflet every house in a county

We've got 4 candidates one each from the usual suspects plus one independant.

I will vote for the independant just to piss off the political parties, who no doubt set it up just to provide themselves with more jobs.
Old 21-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Jedi Chat Master

Sorry to Dusty i was not having a go at you

They been fucking with my medication again and at times i can come over a bit hot headed

Why have they been fucking with my medication? probably to cut cost for the NHS they are in deep shit due to bad management and being milked dry by people that have never put in only taken out!

Society today seems to be everyone wants something for nothing they don't want to work for a living

The problem doesn't lie with imigration i have friends of all colours and creeds that work and pay into the system and are proud to do so, i also know people that have lived here all their fucking lives and never worked or paid in.
It's not imigrants we need to look at it's the fucking scrounging scum that need sorting out all of the fuckers from the top to the bottom and from white to black

Interesting poll result on sunday morning live this morning after the debate on wether cannabis should be decriminalised the poll result was

69% yes 31% no bet that will never happen!
Old 22-10-2012, 09:22 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Ukip ftw!!
Old 22-10-2012, 11:43 AM

if you spoil your paper,they have to show it to each candidate so that they can agree that its spoiled and then it can be thrown away.so i write on mine none worth voting for,i think its good to spoil your paper.the more that do it the better.
Old 22-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
The trouble with the police commisioner elections is that the financial bar has been set so high that only political parties or those with enormous financial clout can stand.

How do you find 5 grand and leaflet every house in a county

We've got 4 candidates one each from the usual suspects plus one independant.

I will vote for the independant just to piss off the political parties, who no doubt set it up just to provide themselves with more jobs.
The way they can afford it is they are going to pay them up to 100,000 a year, iIs it only me that would love to tell the police what they can and should be doing and get a wad of cash every year, but then again no one from a normal family has been invited to stand, or is it the post office that aint delivered my invite (AGAIN).

Geezer
Old 24-10-2012, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

But I think this year I will vote BNP..not because I want them in power, but because I don't want any of the others..

The way I figure it, we are always screwed by the professional polititians, maybe it's time to let the amateurs run the madhouse.

John.
Apparently our Police Commissioner Candidate representative for the Monster Raving Loony Party is Toby Jug!

I think I know where my vote is going!
Old 31-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Chat Virgin

Make voting compulsory. No vote= no benefits, pension etc. BUT have an extra box saying ' I have no faith in any of the candidates' Imagine that being read out!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Talking

Voting slips should read as follows:

Conservative candidate. Mr Ivor Twat. Is a thieving cunt..................

Is a backstabbing fuckpig..............................

Is a lying asshole..........................................

Is a slimy hypocrite.......................................

Is in need of a high velocity klead injection.......

Is gay and should have his throat cut...............

Is foreign and should have his throat cut..........

Tows a caravan and should have his throat cut..

Is all of the above.........................................

Alternatively I wish to vote for Ivor because we swap spit and take cosy midnight walks together, his wife is about to find out about us and we need the extra income when she divorces him and keeps the dog, the car, the house and 2.2 children. He gets the garden hose which should come in handy for zoo sex games.

New Liebour candidate. Ms Ramjambutty - Upyerarris.

Is a feminist and needs a good fucking.........................................

Is a pinko bisexual in love with a butch lorry driver........................

Is only interested in bringing everybody down to the lowest common denominator....................................... .......................................

Is auditioning for the Lesbian one legged dwarf operatic society........

Is the only so called female with a moustache.................................

Is wishing she was born a man............................................... ......

So is her immigrant husband........................................... .............

Is a fucking immigrant bitch with a poxy attitude............................

Is in need of buggering with a traffic cone.....................................

Is all of the above.

I wish to vote for Ms Ramjambutty because I am a sad twat with no friends and am never likely to have any voting for this bitch.

Libdims candidate. Mr Lets Hugahoody.

Is a complete fucktard.......................................... ......................

Is wearing a yellow cardigan.......................................... .............

Is also wearing sandals and socks............................................. ...

Is not allowed near children or sharp objects.................................

Is suffering withdrawal symptoms having gone onto solid food........

Is in need of killing............................soon as possible.................

Is married to a very sad slag that wants to save the penguins..........

I wish to vote for Mr Hugahoody because nobody else will and I want to keep him warm and cosy at night.

BNP Candidate. CHOPPER.

Wants to kill all immigrants........................................ ................

Wants to ban caravans.......................................... .....................

Wants to kill all pikeys............................................ ...................

Wants to kill all uphill gardeners......................................... ........

Wants to kill all sand jockeys........................................... ...........

Wants to nuke the EU................................................ ................

Wants to turn France into a market garden...................................

Wants to bring back slavery........................................... ............

Wants to make Bikers entitled to free beer, petrol, road tax, women and Skittles.

Wants my vote .................................................. ......................

I wish to vote for CHOPPER because of all of the above.

Chopper

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator

So from all of these posts..

should I ban the thread because it is political

or applaud it because at least we can still have a laugh at something we have no control over..

Maybe I should just ban the stupid idiot that started the thread...now who was that again?

John.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
So from all of these posts..

should I ban the thread because it is political

or applaud it because at least we can still have a laugh at something we have no control over..

Maybe I should just ban the stupid idiot that started the thread...now who was that again?

John.
Neither what we need is a balanced debate.

So Who's got summat good to say about a politician?

Last edited by harry; 02-11-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

My MP has big tits.

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 01-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
My MP has big tits.
id love to see them up close
Old 01-11-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
My MP is a big tit.

Fixed that for ya
Old 02-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

No ide who my MP is. Don't matter anyway. He/she/it is a cunt. They all are.

Chopper

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
Neither what we need is a balanced debate.

So Who's got summat good to say about a politician?

After thinking long and hard about your question, i can honestly think of nothing good to say about a politician!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to excalibur

Our MP is Philip Davies, he got in a brawl and twatted someone while being interviewed on local radio and wants out of Europe so he will do for me.