100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 30-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Send a message via AIM to Choprocker Send a message via MSN to Choprocker
Default v-customs, telford, do not use.

2 weeks ago i ordered a set of bars and still not here, 16th nov, they took money quick enough and told me they would have the bars on wednesday 21st nov and then send em to me, that was wednsday last week it is now 30th nov and seeing as i am in the uk should not take long to get to me.
now you may say give them a chance and yes i agree but they do not answer the phone, reply to any e-mails mailing them direct and using their contact form on their site, messaging them on face book which they do seem to check every day as my comments get deleted and am now barred from commenting and it was not offensive just asking about my bars so shows they choose to ignore me.
£73 for a pair of bars too, i didnt mind paying this but expected better service, if theirs a problem with my order tell me they have had plenty of chance.
Rant over for the minute, lol

Last edited by Choprocker; 30-11-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 30-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Chatter Box

their facebook page is ' open ' so maybe a few off here would like to ask questions, like say, oh I don't know, something on the lines of ' hi how long would a set of bars take to get to me if I purchased them from yourselves ' and see what response is made.
Old 30-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

i done that twice both times got deleted and now banned from commenting, wot this shows me is they look at the page and maybe their mail but obviuosly ingnore it.
a simple explanation would have sufficed but after numerous attempts from all angles of contatct not once has anyone responded.
Old 30-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad View Post
their facebook page is ' open ' so maybe a few off here would like to ask questions, like say, oh I don't know, something on the lines of ' hi how long would a set of bars take to get to me if I purchased them from yourselves ' and see what response is made.
lol.
Old 30-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Lucky Wombling Bastard except when he's not Wombling, when he's just a Lucky Bastard

Send a message via AIM to devon-tony

I have no idea about them, but from the website I always think its odd when the address is "registered office" from experience that usually means that they are trading from a small rent an office setup, and when people order and pay for goods, they order them in

so maybe they having supply issues, but no excuse for bad communication with customers, from my experience with delays and importing my stuff from USA I get a lot of them LOL, if you go to the customer and explain, then most the time they are ok, but leave it until they come to you, and they gonna be stroppy

I might be wrong and they are actually some huge warehouse, why not google earth the address, sometimes worth a look
Old 30-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Chatter Box

well I have asked two different questions re handlebars and delivery time expectancy and both times they have been deleted within 30 seconds or so, Choprocker I am sorry to say it matey, but I seriously think you have been ripped.
Mind you if there is an address for their premises maybe you and a number of friends could give them a visit, maybe that would shock them into giving a refund.
Old 30-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

There's 2 enqiries up there, one for an hour....
Old 30-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

shad, there are several comments from people about bars, in 2 different places, posts and recommendations, i cant comment on the actual page bit but i can reply to my own comment in the recommendation bit.
lets see wot they say cos Nik has e-mailed them too for me, hopefully they might reply to him or me.
Old 30-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devon-tony View Post
I have no idea about them, but from the website I always think its odd when the address is "registered office" from experience that usually means that they are trading from a small rent an office setup
Thats not always the case, a lot of small businesses opperate from home.
With my company the spare room at my home is my office, and my home address is listed on the companies house website as the registered business address.
but back to the orginal point, if v-customs isn`t keeping high volumes of stock on the premises, the delay may be caused by problems in the supply chain. Which is why its alway prudent to to enquire or phone about actual physical stock availability before placing the order. I too have been stung in this way in the past. As the automated payment processes online don`t take into account the human factor.
The best advice I can give to the OP is to contact them again (politely) and ask that if they cannot supply the parts by X/Y date, they should refund you the monies paid
Old 30-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Chatter Box

Wotcha.

Looks like they trade from HERE
MOONSHINERS M.C.C.
Old 30-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peirre View Post
Thats not always the case, a lot of small businesses opperate from home.
With my company the spare room at my home is my office, and my home address is listed on the companies house website as the registered business address.
but back to the orginal point, if v-customs isn`t keeping high volumes of stock on the premises, the delay may be caused by problems in the supply chain. Which is why its alway prudent to to enquire or phone about actual physical stock availability before placing the order. I too have been stung in this way in the past. As the automated payment processes online don`t take into account the human factor.
The best advice I can give to the OP is to contact them again (politely) and ask that if they cannot supply the parts by X/Y date, they should refund you the monies paid
i will keep contacting them and will try and keep it polite.
i sent e-mail and direct message o facebook today, same yesterday, commented on the facebook page and called numerous times.
when i ordered at first i ddint realise they kept the stock but she did say they will get it on the wednesday as in my original post etc so thought thats ok.
also had they just let me know or replied to any correspondance i would not have minded but lack of contact is not on.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:22 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

well a lesson learnt,i do not pay for anything up front,C.O.D only,especialy for something thats not a lot of dosh,if you take your bike to get fixed do you give them the money up front.ive found the best places to deal with say...pay me when they get here mate...gets my custom every time.now if i were you go round tell em to stuff the bars and get your money back,and get them from some were else.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:39 AM
Need to Get out More!

Why don't ya send a link to this thread onto their facebook page and let them know that the way they are treating you is being discussed amongst the motorcycle fraternity....?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale rider View Post
well a lesson learnt,i do not pay for anything up front,C.O.D only,especialy for something thats not a lot of dosh.
No disrespect but.......If you where ordering items from my company and expecting them to be delivered C.O.D, I doubt I`d be willing to do business with you. As IMO its such an old fashioned method. With the way banking and distance selling is structured these days, it more simplified to just confirm the item is physically available, and pay for it with one of the many ways we do in modern society that have some semblence of payment protection attacted to them.
Why do I think C.O.D is so outdated? ..... items can get lost in the post, the posibility of the consignee denying they`ve received the items, but did, the monies get mis-laid, lost, stolen or stuck in someone elses accounting sytem (the cheques in the post ...... honest mister ) Not to mention the disruption to my companies cashflow it would cause.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

all comments have gone now, this shows they read em/go on the web and ignore it.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Why don't ya send a link to this thread onto their facebook page and let them know that the way they are treating you is being discussed amongst the motorcycle fraternity....?
cant m8, have been restricted on their page now.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale rider View Post
well a lesson learnt,i do not pay for anything up front,C.O.D only,especialy for something thats not a lot of dosh,if you take your bike to get fixed do you give them the money up front.ive found the best places to deal with say...pay me when they get here mate...gets my custom every time.now if i were you go round tell em to stuff the bars and get your money back,and get them from some were else.
UPS delivery do a collect on delivery..they charge 1% of the amount collected with a minimum charge of £14.30..this is on top of the delivery charge..

If I were a company selling stuff I might be tempted..

But not as a buyer..

John.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peirre View Post
No disrespect but.......If you where ordering items from my company and expecting them to be delivered C.O.D, I doubt I`d be willing to do business with you. As IMO its such an old fashioned method. With the way banking and distance selling is structured these days, it more simplified to just confirm the item is physically available, and pay for it with one of the many ways we do in modern society that have some semblence of payment protection attacted to them.
Why do I think C.O.D is so outdated? ..... items can get lost in the post, the posibility of the consignee denying they`ve received the items, but did, the monies get mis-laid, lost, stolen or stuck in someone elses accounting sytem (the cheques in the post ...... honest mister ) Not to mention the disruption to my companies cashflow it would cause.
i hear what you are saying,i got the wrong idea,thought you had gone in to the shop and orderd them.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
done lets see if they coment
Old 02-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

we will see
Old 02-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Chat Virgin

Angry V Customs ,offered me lots ,Got FA !!

Hi Guys ,saw that I wasn`t the only one that had trouble with this outfit ,have a good laugh at how they strung me along ,
Thought I would share this with potential buyers from V Customs ,on the 13 August I ordered a crash helmet through them ,free delivery and riding glases in their advert ,great I thought ,,BIG MISTAKE !! Makers state 14/21 days ,all made to order ,after four weeks had passed I rang makers to ask where my helmet was ,I was told to ring V customs , after many phone calls ,and emails ,none were answered ,messages left on answere phone went unanswered ,six weeks had passed and I was getting worried that my £315 paid up front was gone ,then I get this email on 1st Oct
``I am currently in talks with Davida as to why they is a problem with the account. I anticipated the helmet would be sent out the end of this week. As soon as I can resolve what ever the problem is I will get back in touch with you.``

after more unaswered phone messages , I left message saying if I didn`t hear from them within the hour I was going to get my credit card co to start refund procedure ,low and behold I get this email half an hour later on the 5th Oct.

``Iím not at the shop today, but Iíve been speaking with Davida, and they have spoken to a member of our management team and your helmet is complete and will be shipped directly from Davida on Monday to you.

I have been told that we will be offering you a refund for the inconvenience caused. I shall get back to you to let you know the amount and will email you with the tracking details.``

Kind Regards
Claire
VCustoms
They were feeding me Bull**** they said they would upgrade the riding glasses to a pair of goggles `Bull****`
this is what they said
This is not a problem at all I understand that the WRS kit has been sent but I will also get the 67002 Aviator goggles dispatched free of charge to you aswell.
Bull****
Then I get this email on the 30th Oct
``Sorry I wasnít in last week as it has been half term, I will ask the ladies to process a refund for you and the goggles we have on order for you, so as soon as they come in Iíll get them sent out free of charge for you.
Sorry again for the delay in getting back to you` Even More Bull****
`I think the goggles must be coming from the other side of the world ,still no refund or goggles have arrived 23rd November,I did get my helmet on the 10th Oct and riding glasses on 23rd Oct,, That very day after sending the above feedback to V Customs I got this back ,,,,,Even Bigger Pile of Bull****
---------------------
I firstly apologies Claire has been off ill now for a number of weeks, and I wasnít aware of this situation if you can please leave it with me this afternoon and I will arrange to get this rectified I shall reply to you either in the morning or on Monday.

Thank you for your patience and apologise for this inconvenience.

Kind Regards
Richard
VCustoms
Even more Bull**** I have sent emails to ask what happened to his reply ,,Guess what ,,, He did not `get back` to me ,,,says it all dosen`t it

A lesson on how `NOT ` to run a business
(This has nothing to do with Davida ,the helmet was great ,)
Old 02-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

croucher, wot davida did you get?
that seems a lot for 1, i am sure i didnt pay that much.
also i got mine from metropolis and they said about 4 weeks at the most, got a call with 2 weeks to coem and get it.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Chat Virgin

Angry

It was a Classic ,I had them paint it to my spec ,so had to pay extra ,they made a great job ,,I got a letter from V customs two weeks after I got the helmet ,It was the letter from Davida to them with my order ,and it said on there ,,,,14/21 days from time of order ,,from all the crap that went on afterwards I can only assume that V Customs had my dosh and didn`t order my lid or pay Davida ,,hence the `` Problem with account `` garbage they sent me !!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

i have finally spoke to some1.
apparentley their total order of bars etc went missing, they are recieving them now tuesday and i will get them in the week, lets wait and see.
i did say if no delivery buy friday i will be phoning for a refund.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Chat Virgin

I wouldn`t hold your breath ,how many times did you have to phone before you actualy got a real person ,cost me more in left messages than the so called `Free` WRS kit was worth
Old 03-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Chatter Box

Problem is Choprocker you are in London, so they can fuck you about all they like unfortunately.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad View Post
Problem is Choprocker you are in London, so they can fuck you about all they like unfortunately.
dont worry no joy by friday bank have said they will get money back etc.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

well blow me down, they arrived.
3 weeks after ordered bar 1 day.
next time if no1 else supplies stuff i want in UK i will order direct from USA.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:09 AM

i orderd stuff from the U.S it took 4 days to arrive at manchester airport,and was stuck in customs for nearly 3 weeks,seems our country is still in 1902.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Chatter Box

There ya go choprocker all this caffuffle for nothing eh,lol.
Glad the problem is over and may we all hang our heads in shame for bad mouthing a good solid company, yeh right,lol.