100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-04-2018, 04:33 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default Only in England

Excuse my warped sense of humour laughing at the inevitable failures in our society because even the main critical services infrastructure is run on a handful of small change, some old bike washers and bits of fluff out of someones pocket. What a f'in joke !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43698803
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2018, 06:02 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,662
Default

My Dad was a Fighter Controller in the RAF during the cold war period. I'm sure they would have allowed him off for an hour lunch when the Russian Bears would fly over for a spot of Fighter baiting. Dad would have to "scramble" the likes of the Lightning, front line aircraft, to see them off!
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Excuse my warped sense of humour laughing at the inevitable failures in our society because even the main critical services infrastructure is run on a handful of small change, some old bike washers and bits of fluff out of someones pocket. What a f'in joke !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43698803
That's what happens when you privatise services (that worked perfectly OK) to make them cheaper......
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-04-2018, 05:06 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
That's what happens when you privatise services (that worked perfectly OK) to make them cheaper......
Yeah and the public purse pays even more in billions to the private railway companies.

This is why I am totally happy for the air ambulance to be run as a charity and the government have no part of it. It works that way
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2018, 05:12 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

The government are not short of money either lets be totally honest.
The Tories borrowed more in their first 5 years in office than the labour party did in 13 years in office and the Tories are borrowing money hand over fist and taking millions off the people too. All that money goes into the government's preferred projects and into the hands of wealthy share holders of private companies that the public don't get to hear about. Its sick and its twisted and they don't care.

So the whole nation is run from a fleet of Transit vans in panic mode and has been for years now.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
The government are not short of money either lets be totally honest.
The Tories borrowed more in their first 5 years in office than the labour party did in 13 years in office and the Tories are borrowing money hand over fist and taking millions off the people too. All that money goes into the government's preferred projects and into the hands of wealthy share holders of private companies that the public don't get to hear about. Its sick and its twisted and they don't care.

So the whole nation is run from a fleet of Transit vans in panic mode and has been for years now.
Make you right, lots of unelected quangos and fat cats dipping thier hands in the till, and all legal......
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2018, 05:27 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
Make you right, lots of unelected quangos and fat cats dipping thier hands in the till, and all legal......
More fools the dumb animals who think austerity is real and that it helps.
All that is happening is the filthy rich are getting more rich by taking money off all of us.

The lying bastards are trying to force us into another middle east war with a dossier of fake evidence about WMDs . Deja bloody vu? But this time the Russian army and the Chinese will be involved.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/94...d-Trump-Russia
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2018, 05:28 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Sorry I didn't mean to bang on, this was meant to be a light hearted thread.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-04-2018, 10:22 PM
tegryntriker tegryntriker is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: West wales
Posts: 5
Default

Don't know about fake dossier - it's pretty obvious Assad IS dropping gas barrells on his own people, admittedly in trying to get at his enemies..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-04-2018, 06:54 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegryntriker View Post
Don't know about fake dossier - it's pretty obvious Assad IS dropping gas barrells on his own people, admittedly in trying to get at his enemies..
Even the white hats say there is no evidence a chemical attack took place.
Here is Blair promoting another war in the middle east for the same reasons as a Iraq. He is now using Syria to justify the invasion of Iraq.

https://youtu.be/emDdBtjU_ik
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Even the white hats say there is no evidence a chemical attack took place.
Here is Blair promoting another war in the middle east for the same reasons as a Iraq. He is now using Syria to justify the invasion of Iraq.

https://youtu.be/emDdBtjU_ik
Surely that is backward as the situation in Syria is because of his illegal war in Iraq...... Blair should keep his nose out of politics, since he fucked up so badly last time, and now he is supposed toi be a peace envoy.... Bah!
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-04-2018, 09:47 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
Surely that is backward as the situation in Syria is because of his illegal war in Iraq...... Blair should keep his nose out of politics, since he fucked up so badly last time, and now he is supposed toi be a peace envoy.... Bah!
Blair is without doubt a psychopath. Although he said some words of being sorry about Iraq a year or two ago, he obviously didn't mean them considering what he is saying now about standing by the US and attacking Syria..... I mean FFS?
Blair is now setting up a new centre ground political party with his son to "challenge the establsihed politics in westminster". That is how mad he is. He does not undertsand that people hate him, he can't see it becasue of his psychopathy.

The hypocracy of the Maybot and Trump is bluntly obvious. They are both supporting the arabs to kill thousands of innocent people and children in Yemen using illegal war weapons which the Yanks and the Brits are selling to them. So supporting the arabs to bomb the hell out of innocents in Yemen is ok is it? But they have to bomb Syria because someone allegedly gassed some children in a video which could have come from Yemen anyway.

The puppets know they are lying thier tits off, but the puppets are just following orders from above. They don't care that we kinow they are lying their tits off. Orders are orders, they just play their parts in the globalists plan.

You know what I mean
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-04-2018, 04:40 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,662
Default

An May is now going down the same Path with Trump, basically because she wants his dollars in two years when we come out of the EU....
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

The trouble is both major parties sell weapons to the likes of Saudi to 'Preserve British Jobs' a mantra that is meaningless since they are happy to make others redundant, unless you look deeper and see it is to 'Preserve Eton Mafia Profits'. We should stay well away from any conflicts in the Middle East as they are none of our business, let Trump and Putin slog it out on their own (and since we have no armed forces to speak of, what use could we be in the conflict unless it is for cannon fodder). No doubt more of our troops would be caused by the yanks than the enemy as usual. The Maybot needs a war to take the peoples minds off of Brexit and the murder of the disabled and homeless Brits.
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-04-2018, 04:45 PM
harry's Avatar
harry harry is offline
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Taunton
Posts: 3,542
Default

How could you possibly suggest that our politicians would start a war just to divert attention from their failures.
__________________
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
How could you possibly suggest that our politicians would start a war just to divert attention from their failures.
Who was suggesting.........
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-04-2018, 07:36 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
The trouble is both major parties sell weapons to the likes of Saudi to 'Preserve British Jobs' a mantra that is meaningless since they are happy to make others redundant, unless you look deeper and see it is to 'Preserve Eton Mafia Profits'. We should stay well away from any conflicts in the Middle East as they are none of our business, let Trump and Putin slog it out on their own (and since we have no armed forces to speak of, what use could we be in the conflict unless it is for cannon fodder). No doubt more of our troops would be caused by the yanks than the enemy as usual. The Maybot needs a war to take the peoples minds off of Brexit and the murder of the disabled and homeless Brits.
There is zero evidence the chemical attack in Syria took place.

The boss at Porton Down said the nerve agent used in the Skrypal attack is allied to Novichok but not actual Novichok and he has very specifically stated they have not said where it came from or who made it because that is not their job/remit. The Russian scientist who created it put the details of how to make it in a publicly available paperback. Anyone can make it.
Yet they are trying to force the UK into another war based on another pack of made up BS. I'm not surprised Bliar is pissing his pants with excitement.
But hey lets not let fact's get in the way of another mass murder of innocents.

Lets not forget the evil of our government via Porton Down inflicted on its own people?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience

But the MOD said they stopped doing that in 1979.
They were spraying deadly bacteria and toxins over cities, from cars on the streets of London and on people on the tube.

I don't believe they stopped spraying shit in the skies in 1979 and I don't believe they gave the full range of deadly shit they were testing on the public. Chemtrails??? Nah that's all rubbish.

Porton Down is working on multi million dollar contracts from DARPA creating and testing deadly chemical warfare weapons atm.
Not many leaks from Porton Down in the past.

Last edited by HOS; 12-04-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 13-04-2018, 04:51 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,662
Default

Something was dropped on the Syrians, even if it was a basic kitchen cleaner type weapon....

And with regards to the Russian Salisbury plot... someone obviously planted soemthing on the two russian couple. I can't see why the the British would want him removed, even though he was deemed a double agent. The Ruddisns tend to be ones that use nerve agents to "remove" their own traitors. Only because this Sergei chap had his daughter over visiting him that all this mess got into the media spotlight. Usually most of these poisonings are just queitly hushed up, I'm sure.

HIV is a man made virus, released into monkeys, in Africa I believe...this could only be developed by the likes of Porton Down, or the American/Russian equivalent. no doubt there are more wonderful toxins being developed as we speak....
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 13-04-2018, 08:54 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
Something was dropped on the Syrians, even if it was a basic kitchen cleaner type weapon....

And with regards to the Russian Salisbury plot... someone obviously planted soemthing on the two russian couple. I can't see why the the British would want him removed, even though he was deemed a double agent. The Ruddisns tend to be ones that use nerve agents to "remove" their own traitors. Only because this Sergei chap had his daughter over visiting him that all this mess got into the media spotlight. Usually most of these poisonings are just queitly hushed up, I'm sure.

HIV is a man made virus, released into monkeys, in Africa I believe...this could only be developed by the likes of Porton Down, or the American/Russian equivalent. no doubt there are more wonderful toxins being developed as we speak....
Working for the agencies particularly MI6 is a bloody dangerous job and those agents must piss a few people off. The CIA and Mossad in particular are very well known for assassinations anywhere in the world. If Putin wanted them dead they would be dead. If this nerve agent is so deadly then how comes the daughter was sat up in bed speaking within a week? I've had normal illness far worse than that where I've been hospitalised for three weeks each time one of which I couldn't breath.

But I am sure that MI6 and MI5 given enough time can cobble together some semi reasonable sounding evidence that it came from Russia that will be swallowed by the masses. Most people don't appreciate that our agencies are no better or worse in their dirty business on the world stage than Mossad, the CIA or the FSB. That's how they roll. The guy is a double agent aka treacherous. Or maybe he is a triple agent?

Remember the Russian agent/mafia boss who was "suicided" in his bathroom in the UK? Remember the Russian guy thrown out of the first floor of his posh London home onto some railings? Those stories went away very quickly.
As the old saying goes? Play with fire, get burned

The SIKA virus was first discovered in Africa in about 1956 and it was limited to that specific location until recently when it popped up in south America and spread like wildfire. I think the Rockerfeller foundation about the rights to SIKA in the 50's. The Ebola virus in its various forms is owned and copyrighted by the Bill Gates Foundation and it was being experimented on in their African labs not a million miles from the recent outbreak. We all know Bill's clearly stated intentions of his vaccines which is basically part of the NWO plan to reduce the earth's population to less than 500 million. Killing all the "useless eaters" as they call us.

That's what Porton Down does as you say, produce deadly weapons of mass destruction. They are currenty working for DARPA who are the technology arm of the US military.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 13-04-2018, 08:56 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Anyway the Maybot has decided we are going in even though Trumpy is backing off.

With Brexit happening, just maybe the British government should be making friends globally for trade reasons? and not pissing everyone off?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 13-04-2018, 02:08 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

The US secretary of defense James "Mad dog" Mattis has just said they never had any evidence of the alleged chemical weapons attacks in Syria in 2013 or 2017.
So that was a pack of BS too.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 14-04-2018, 06:31 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Anyway the Maybot has decided we are going in even though Trumpy is backing off.

With Brexit happening, just maybe the British government should be making friends globally for trade reasons? and not pissing everyone off?
If we hadn't gone into th common Market in the first place and stayed with the Commonwealth (The British Commonwealth as it was known then) We'd be in a far better place now, both economically and social standing in the world.
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 14-04-2018, 08:51 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

James Mattis the US Secretary of Defense said the US had no evidence chemical weapons were used in the alleged chemical attacks in Syria in 2013 and 2017.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/now-mattis...164438656.html
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 14-04-2018, 08:53 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
If we hadn't gone into th common Market in the first place and stayed with the Commonwealth (The British Commonwealth as it was known then) We'd be in a far better place now, both economically and social standing in the world.
Do you think the UK will leave the EU? and to what extent will it leave?
No one seems to have a clue.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 14-04-2018, 03:08 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

How London and the White Helmets Staged the Douma "Chemical Attack"

https://www.sott.net/article/382780-...hemical-Attack

More phoney evidence.
Maybot said "We have no choice" Same as Bliar.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 14-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

The Maybot says they dropped a barrel bomb full of chemical weapons and poisoned all those Syrians, but as any fool knows, barrel bombs are blast and suffocation weapons, not vehicles for chemical agents. The blast from these weapons destroy any buildings and pulverise the lungs and internal organs of those close to the explosion, those further away are suffocated by the air that is burned in the blast, leaving nothing to breath but superheated gasses much like the Dresden fire storm. The two weapons are not compatible since the barrel bomb would sterilise the nerve agent (in this case allegedly Chlorine gas).

More lies and subterfuge from the Government, I think it was the Nazis who said that if you had trouble at home, start a war, which seems to have been the mantra ever since.

I doubt if we will leave much of the EU because we will still need to trade with them, which means all the rules and regulations, including open borders will have to be obeyed.... Just another exercise to make Joe Public think he has some kind of influence over government policy, which you don't because they all work to their own agenda and for their own bank balance......
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 14-04-2018, 08:48 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
The Maybot says they dropped a barrel bomb full of chemical weapons and poisoned all those Syrians, but as any fool knows, barrel bombs are blast and suffocation weapons, not vehicles for chemical agents. The blast from these weapons destroy any buildings and pulverise the lungs and internal organs of those close to the explosion, those further away are suffocated by the air that is burned in the blast, leaving nothing to breath but superheated gasses much like the Dresden fire storm. The two weapons are not compatible since the barrel bomb would sterilise the nerve agent (in this case allegedly Chlorine gas).

More lies and subterfuge from the Government, I think it was the Nazis who said that if you had trouble at home, start a war, which seems to have been the mantra ever since.

I doubt if we will leave much of the EU because we will still need to trade with them, which means all the rules and regulations, including open borders will have to be obeyed.... Just another exercise to make Joe Public think he has some kind of influence over government policy, which you don't because they all work to their own agenda and for their own bank balance......

Yep, the illusion of having a say/choice.
The NWO is anti-Christian without any doubt. That's one reason that Russia is in their sights. I don't think Russia has any Rothschilds money or banks either?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Yep, the illusion of having a say/choice.
The NWO is anti-Christian without any doubt. That's one reason that Russia is in their sights. I don't think Russia has any Rothschilds money or banks either?
There is the Oligarchs and of course the Russian Mafia with oodles of money but most of that is in tax efficient banks in the Caribbean and own properties in London and elsewhere through shell companies (encouraged by the Maybot and Scameron as they get to spend their money here).
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15-04-2018, 02:48 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
There is the Oligarchs and of course the Russian Mafia with oodles of money but most of that is in tax efficient banks in the Caribbean and own properties in London and elsewhere through shell companies (encouraged by the Maybot and Scameron as they get to spend their money here).
The Tories have made it easier for rich criminals to live here and as you say launder their money. They let anyone in this country who doesn't want to pay tax. So they can't start ranting when these people and their servants do despotic things. As for MI6 agents? Being bumped off is a risk of the job.
The FSB in Russia are not as bad as Mossad though, now they ARE nasty.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15-04-2018, 04:14 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,744
Default

The yanks are pissed off with the Russians for stopping their little multi million dollar earner when the US funded factions were taking several daily convoys of trucks full of oil out through Turkey. But Russia stopped that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.