100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-02-2006, 09:11 PM
tinkerbelltinkers's Avatar
tinkerbelltinkers tinkerbelltinkers is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united nations of bedfordshire
Posts: 775
Default wicked text

Lord b4 i lay down to sleep
i prayer 4 a man who`s not a creep
one whos handsome, smart, & strong
one who`s willy is thick and long
oh send me a man who makes luv 2 my mind
knows just wat to say when i ask how bigs my behind? (bump)
and as i kneel and pray by my bed
i look at the queen kaannttt you sent instead (joke)

my mans all ive ever dream off i love him more than cream eggs or fruit and nut bars no really he set my world on fire couldnt be without him.........

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh my kkm love ya hunn
__________________
KKM'S wicked half
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Violetmay's Avatar
Violetmay Violetmay is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dorset-upon-the-seaside
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers
Lord b4 i lay down to sleep
i prayer 4 a man who`s not a creep
one whos handsome, smart, & strong
one who`s willy is thick and long
oh send me a man who makes luv 2 my mind
knows just wat to say when i ask how bigs my behind? (bump)
and as i kneel and pray by my bed
i look at the queen kaannttt you sent instead (joke)

my mans all ive ever dream off i love him more than cream eggs or fruit and nut bars no really he set my world on fire couldnt be without him.........

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh my kkm love ya hunn

Ah nice you are grateful and in love.

But you love him more than cream eggs.... flippin' 'eck.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2006, 03:39 PM
tinkerbelltinkers's Avatar
tinkerbelltinkers tinkerbelltinkers is offline
Type like a Twat Me...
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united nations of bedfordshire
Posts: 775
Default

i know i had to think about that one for quite a while cream eggs kkm cream eggs kkm .............

kkm won as his the one who goes to the shop to buy them
__________________
KKM'S wicked half
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Violetmay's Avatar
Violetmay Violetmay is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dorset-upon-the-seaside
Posts: 6,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers
i know i had to think about that one for quite a while cream eggs kkm cream eggs kkm .............

kkm won as his the one who goes to the shop to buy them

It's a toughie, but could you live without KKM or cream eggs.



I struggle without wholenut bars, but a hug from the green slimey one is priceless.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2006, 04:11 PM
guyver1's Avatar
guyver1 guyver1 is offline
Jedi Chat Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Black country West Midlands
Posts: 741
Send a message via ICQ to guyver1 Send a message via MSN to guyver1
Default

I see KKM has hijacked his missus name again look.................sad
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2006, 04:18 PM
kitkatman's Avatar
kitkatman kitkatman is offline
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the garage ( i fuckin wish )
Posts: 14,913
Send a message via MSN to kitkatman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver1
I see KKM has hijacked his missus name again look.................sad
lol.............
__________________
I THOUGHT I SAW YOU NAME ON A LOAF OF BREAD.......

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT




QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.