100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-02-2018, 12:47 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,638
Default Krav maga tough guy.

Needed to be to fight off 5 armed attackers.
Machetes and baseball bat's used on the guy for 5 or 6 minutes as he fought them all through the house which is spattered with his blood.
He ain't a big guy or muscled.
Warrior spirit for certain.
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...ihull-14293193

But they even took a slice out of the puppy who ran off on fear and then nearly drowned in thd canal. Ffs those guys are scumbags.

Have you ever seen a more pissed off puppy?

Big respect to the dad who fought thinking only if his son and gf.
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...ihull-14294435

Caution on the news links, some fairly gruesome scenes.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16-02-2018, 06:01 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,583
Default

There are some sick fuckers around!
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 16-02-2018, 08:36 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
There are some sick fuckers around!
Solihull is a very wealthy area and sadly that makes it a target for scum. I hope they catch them and then we can watch them try and worm their way out of attempted murder charges.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Tricky-Dicky Tricky-Dicky is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 285
Default

Good for him, its the only way to deal with these scum, if only we had the right to bare arms there might be a few less of these fuckers around.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky-Dicky View Post
Good for him, its the only way to deal with these scum, if only we had the right to bare arms there might be a few less of these fuckers around.
Sorry, I disagree because if he had the right to bear arms, then so would the scumbags and in the event of a shootout people would most likely have died. They were already beating his son, which woke him up, if they had put a gun in his face Dad would not of heard anything......

Having guns around has not helped Americans defend themselves, rather it has handed an easy to use weapon for criminals.
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-02-2018, 06:02 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,583
Default

In a way I agree with Ewok, but having the right to bear arms results in the the like of what happened recently in the USA. Reading the article, the father found the intruders beating his son and they were demanding the money from his son, which seems to me that they knew who the son was and could've been gang related? I'm glad they found the pup, poor little blighter would no doubt be petrified. Trouble now is that dog will grow up with that memory and will probably end up attacking someone over that memory for whatever reason.
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Tricky-Dicky Tricky-Dicky is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
Sorry, I disagree because if he had the right to bear arms, then so would the scumbags and in the event of a shootout people would most likely have died. They were already beating his son, which woke him up, if they had put a gun in his face Dad would not of heard anything......

Having guns around has not helped Americans defend themselves, rather it has handed an easy to use weapon for criminals.
While that was a bit of a gut response, I feel that the only reason they didn't have guns was because they where low rent opportunist criminals, most have access to guns these days and its on the increase, these type of people are the cowardly bullies of the criminal world, and I think if there was the possibility of being shot for there trouble they likely wouldn't try it.

the thing is you read the statistics for shootings in the US, but they don't state just how many of these are homeowners protecting themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-02-2018, 09:22 PM
Sir Ewok's Avatar
Sir Ewok Sir Ewok is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Wherever I damn well Please
Posts: 8,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky-Dicky View Post
While that was a bit of a gut response, I feel that the only reason they didn't have guns was because they where low rent opportunist criminals, most have access to guns these days and its on the increase, these type of people are the cowardly bullies of the criminal world, and I think if there was the possibility of being shot for there trouble they likely wouldn't try it.

the thing is you read the statistics for shootings in the US, but they don't state just how many of these are homeowners protecting themselves.
I only need the statistics of Innocent kids/concert goers and cinema patrons to know that guns in the hands of untrained public are extremely dangerous. They may be low rent but if there was a large sum of money to be had, somebody would have lent/rented a gun to them for the crime. This happens all the time and in England where guns have been controlled for many, many years shooting are very rare. I'm not sure of the figures but I would guess it is single figures for this year at least. In America it is only the extreme shootings like Las Vegas or Florida that make the news because they happen all the time.

According to Wikipedia the number of Homicides by gun in the UK for 2011 was 0.06 per 100,000 people while in 2014 it was 3.60 per 100,000 in the US.

P.S. Trump says the problem is not with guns, this was a mental health issue.... He's right it is his mental health that's the problem considering he relaxed the laws surronding guns purchased by mentally ill persons....
__________________
Been riding for 40 years and my arse is really sore
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Friar Tuck's Avatar
Friar Tuck Friar Tuck is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brothertoft, Lincolngrad!
Posts: 12,583
Default

Trouble with the Gun Laws in the states is that you can purchase virtually any type of gun. From revolvers to semi Automatic Rifles, all from over the counter. And there isn't a limit as to how many you can own either. The Addage the gun is only as dangerous as the person holding it runs very true. Ok, you want/need a gun...get a licence first for the purpose of wanting/needing a gun...self protection would not be reason in my book unless its it strictly for home.

Why not just go the whole hog though and revert to the Days of Jesse James and Billy the Kid and openly wear guns in holsters and have a noon day shoot out or the Odd Gunfight at the OK Corral...
__________________
Does my belly look big in this?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Tricky-Dicky Tricky-Dicky is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 285
Default

Well, we could do with some sort of population control.

Here is one exsample.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=EdlXeNC-9BI
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 18-02-2018, 11:31 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
Trouble with the Gun Laws in the states is that you can purchase virtually any type of gun. From revolvers to semi Automatic Rifles, all from over the counter. And there isn't a limit as to how many you can own either. The Addage the gun is only as dangerous as the person holding it runs very true. Ok, you want/need a gun...get a licence first for the purpose of wanting/needing a gun...self protection would not be reason in my book unless its it strictly for home.

Why not just go the whole hog though and revert to the Days of Jesse James and Billy the Kid and openly wear guns in holsters and have a noon day shoot out or the Odd Gunfight at the OK Corral...
There are different laws for guns from state to state they are not all the same. There are different types of licenses to be able to own different types of gun and there are different ways you can carry a gun which in some states requires permits. Like concealed carry or an exposed carry with different rules to the type of holster which can be used.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 18-02-2018, 11:33 AM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky-Dicky View Post
Well, we could do with some sort of population control.
United Nations Agenda 21.
As detailed in the Georgia Guide Stones.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 18-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Tricky-Dicky Tricky-Dicky is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
United Nations Agenda 21.
As detailed in the Georgia Guide Stones.
I don't think we will have to worry about that if Trump has his way...seems to be intent on starting WW3.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 18-02-2018, 02:57 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,638
Default

I'm not sure that WW3 is the NWO plan. Too many variables they would find hard to control.
But you never know.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 18-02-2018, 03:03 PM
HOS HOS is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: England
Posts: 1,638
Default

Krav maga is very good it's what Mossad members use.

I like the Systema methods of fighting as taught to Spetsnaz (the Russian special forces) .
Got to be some tough b#####d to be in the Spetsnaz.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.