100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 03-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Default Tit Monday 2016

Having been casting a watchful eye over the weather forecast for the coming weekend it would appear that TiT Monday will soon be upon us. It must be said that this year Tit Monday is a tad late, despite one or two false alarms we have not had this years official celebration. However, as it is the 25th You've Been Nabbed Rally this weekend, it is entirely appropriate that Saturday is promising to be the hottest day of the year thus far. I can think of nothing better than sharing a field with a couple of thousand fellow Bikers watching the puppies come out to play.

To be an official Tit Monday certain conditions must be met in order for it to be ratified by the Tit Monday adjudication comittee.

1. Temperature. This MUST be above 20 degrees celcius. Temps below this do not constitute a warm enough temp for our southern shandy and pimms drinking cousins to be flashing their baps correctly. We all know that birds north of Watford will flash their baps at the drop of anything resembling a hat, regardless of the temperature and Shetland girls are just immune to frost, they must be part Polar Bear .....

2. The ladies displaying their cleavage must be of the fit variety. Larger ladies will always be immune to cold due to their excellent insulation, whereas thinner birds are always cold except on Saturday nights when they go to night clubs dressed in their nighties.

3. The average spread of Tit Monday confirmed sightings must be in concordance with the above stipulations and be above the national average for the corresponding date the previous year.

And remember, One bold northern slapper in a bikin doth not a summer make. Happy hunting.

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 04-05-2016, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator

Personally I go by the dress of the weather gurls! I think that sports bras should be banned though!
Old 04-05-2016, 07:39 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
I think that sports bras should be banned though!
I dunno about that, there is a certain elasticated Springiness to some, especially those I see in the gym each morning at 6:30, crop tops are optional.

Though points are deducted for the general populous failing to tuck their T-shirt in to prevent said spotted boobies making an appearance below the waistband due to the gravitational effect of unsupported flopp .... Ere saggyness.

The marshals should start patrolling campsites at rally's and award points (strictly come dancing stylee) for the cringeworthyness of the noise generated by the "rally shag" don't they know there's no such thing as a soundproof tent

Dare I also mention its spotty pants season ?
Old 04-05-2016, 12:12 PM

as well as spotty arse which may also be seen at rallies.....
Old 05-05-2016, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ewok View Post
WTF type of rallies do you go to???

Never even seen a bare arse at any of the one I've been to! Male or female....!
Old 05-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator

Talking of "Rally Shags"

Once some of my mates and me were stumbling back to our tents when we passed a tent with a what sounded like a herd of elephants going at it full pelt! So we stopped to listen (as you do!) then one us let out a giggle. The noise stopped instantly! We waited a good 5 minutes to see if it would continued, which it didn't! In the morning when I got up I crawled out of the tent, just as the occupants of the said elephants tent emerged! Both females of not bad looking variety either! Me an me mates just smirked a lot when we passed the two girls during the remainder of the rally!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:37 AM

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster

Quote:
Noooooo ............ There's enough pics around of a certain backside clad in spotty knickers
Quote:
Talking of "Rally Shags"
I was at the ogri rally a couple of years ago, Id pitched up my tent and went for a walk. When I got back there where a couple of tents pitched so close they where literally in the doorway. The folks where reasonable friendly, but it as obvious due to their drinking they where gonna be shit faced by early evening.
Later that night when I crawled back to my tent & curled up in my tent, there was the familiar sound of one of the guys staggering back into his tent. Shortly afterward there's was the familiar sound of the guy drunkenly trying to sweet talk his missus into sex, "aww cummon giz a cuggle babez", "feck orff ya drunk" was her response. However the result was enevitable, with 30 secs of grunting etc while they got on with it. Followed shortly after by a rapturous round of applause & various scores (strictly Len Goodman style) from the surrounding tents.

Another point especially when camping at rallies with fellow forum members.
You should be a little more discreet with you amorous adventures ......... You know who you are

Last edited by Peirre; 05-05-2016 at 07:40 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
WTF type of rallies do you go to???

Never even seen a bare arse at any of the one I've been to! Male or female....!
At the pre-flood Farmyard a couple of near naked women were marching a naked guy around in a gimp mask, guided by a leash around his neck..... Also some rallies the bushes were not as discrete a place for a dump as some people imagined.....
Old 05-05-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
At the pre-flood Farmyard a couple of near naked women were marching a naked guy around in a gimp mask, guided by a leash around his neck.....
iirc it was the PIL
Old 05-05-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peirre View Post
iirc it was the PIL
Yep!....................
Old 05-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Ha ha, First time the wife went to the PiL rally she nearly turned round at the gate and came home. First guy she saw at the gate was a big fat bloke with crotchless underkegs
Old 06-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

I'm sooo glad that was one rally I never attended....
Old 06-05-2016, 09:07 AM

The farmyard that year wasn't a good one for me, because while the PIL was parading around the Marshall at the gate was doing his best to Be a jobsworth stopping me exiting the site, despite me telling him why I had to leave pdq he still was being a knob. My exit unfortunately was reqd with great urgency!! After I received a phone call telling me to come home, as I had only a matter of hours to get there.