100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 22-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Chat Pimp

Default Reet cheeky bastard time

As some of you may know i am now working with children who are out of main stream education. This may be because of learning difficulties: ie autistic attributes or behavioural issues: adhd or anger issues.

We do many things with them and these include basic skills like cooking, cleaning and self hygiene through to progression training, things like woodwork, brickwork and hairdressing.

We have a group of four who are into modified vehicles and want to learn more about engines and machines.
I would like to try and get them working on a bike and try to get involved with the Warrington wheels competition and eventually the national youth bike competition.

Now the cheeky bastard bit.

Has anyone got or know of a 125cc bike that they are willing to donate to us. or if not a bike then parts for one. we would be open to all suggestions. as the events covers lots of aspects and the students I have will be doing the work and will learn the skills needed to do the work and hopefully learn skills they can take with them into the real world and into employment.

If anyone has anything or knows of anything then please let me know, obviously the closer to Manchester the better but all things will be considered.
Old 23-01-2016, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

Hello mate, You might be better off trying the 100% Facebook page. I'm sure there might be some on there willing to help.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

We've got a Suzuki GSX250 in bits missing tank seat and rear wheel in Somerset, if thats any use.
Old 24-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Chat Pimp

cheers for the offer harry. but ideally we want a 125 and hopefully may have one lined up