100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > New Member Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Chat Virgin

Default new and curious

Hi all, recently left Royal Marines after 12 years (29yrs old) bikes have always been my primary mode of transport and love everything about them, started on a GPZ 500 then a bandit, then had a triumph speed triple then switched to a sportster and now harley forever more, love tattoos, rock music and anything blues with a harmonica like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSFT8YF3Fs

I really want to get into the biker scene now as before I have not had the chance due to a pretty intensive military career, where the closest thing to being involved is a subscription to BSH! a friend of mine is in a military club and once told me that due to where I lived I was in the wrong place for certain clubs etc

im not on some mission to go join a club or anything and know it probably a case of if you gotta ask but just hoping someone on here maybe able to offer a little advice to someone starting out??....I dont want a pickle

thanks