100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 29-09-2012, 08:13 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Default exhausts

i keep wondering what sort of EU mentallity puts restictions on exhaust emissions.while ignoring the amount of pollution from bonfires at,bonfire night,bastile day,hogmony,etc. MAG must be fighting a loosing battle with these EU muppets.china now puts a extra thousand cars a day on the road,undoing anything we in the west do to cut emissions,so instead of making our lives harder,just let us get on with it.
Old 29-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pale rider View Post
i keep wondering what sort of EU mentallity puts restictions on exhaust emissions.while ignoring the amount of pollution from bonfires at,bonfire night,bastile day,hogmony,etc. MAG must be fighting a loosing battle with these EU muppets.china now puts a extra thousand cars a day on the road,undoing anything we in the west do to cut emissions,so instead of making our lives harder,just let us get on with it.
Yeah..I'm not too sure thats the way we should be thinking..

Example..man at a seaside town can't park right outside his own house because of seaside visitors... because he has to walk 20 feet from where he can park he complains to the town council. "visitors are parking outside my house so there is no room for me to park."

The council calls a meeting, half the council members don't drive, they decide that the man has a legitimate complaint and the next day they paint double yellow lines along the mans street..two hours later the police issue parking tickets and fine all the car owners in the street..

All complaining by example does is give the government something else to restrict..

John.