100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 18-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Default Mental road rage bus driver

Whatever you think of cyclists, this just ain't right;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17069235
Old 18-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Chatter Box

thats well outta order
Old 18-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

So is the sentence. The driver should have been charged with attempted murder.

It's the usual thing that the law does not protect people on two wheels.
Old 18-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Chat Virgin

hey that is totally over the top the bus driver is a fa**y and should be banned from driving for good. We have all seen di*ks closing gaps when filtering through traffic or cutting across lanes to f**k you up. They are just jealous of the freedom we have on 2 wheels.
Dont get me wrong i drive class 1 hgv's and not all drivers are fa**ies but its getting more dangerous every day...
Old 18-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Chat Virgin

as a bus driver myself the bus drivers action are disgraceful but cyclist in and around my area are horrendous they cycle the wrong way down one way streets often travel without light down dark country lanes and often have total disregard for any other road users. a fellow driver was arrest and spent 3 weeks on remand and then was released and had to wait 18months to go to court to be found totally innocent as a lady (non legal uk citizen) cycled the wrong way round a 5 lane roundabout at 2 am without a light on her bike she cycled into the rear corner of the bus as it was pulling out and sadly she died due to second car running her over all was caught on bus cameras but has ruined this fellow drivers life as he now cant drive a car let alone a bus due to being scared of this happening again. (frightening being arrested for somebodies death that you have not caused). i as a motorcyclist and bus driver am probably more aware of the dangers than most of my co workers
Old 18-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Must admit that this action was OTT but some cyclist seem to think that the law is not there concern.
Ignoring the fact that at times the rules are there to keep them out of danger.
I have a mate who is a avid cyclist,a Winter run of 70 miles is the norm for him.
Rants on about drivers etc but thinks the highway code dont apply to him.
Cant have it both ways
Old 19-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Chatter Box

cyclists scare the shit out of me, you can never determine their next actions. i have no idea why its so important for other road users to learn and take tests on the highway code etc but a cyclist can hop straight out there - at minimum they should be required to sit a theory test IMO. they just point and go it doesnt matter whats coming behind, they dont look just cut in your path - ride side by side and block the road then have the nerve to get mad when you vent your anger at them - the bus driver in the link is a total cock but personally i have no respect for neither of them - taxi drivers and bus drivers and much the same - we own the road attitude and no laws are there for our observations.
Old 19-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Chat Pimp

anyone got he bus drivers number my ex wife could do with a chat with the front of that bus
Old 19-02-2012, 09:40 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

fuckin' cyclists.
should be fuckin' banned.

watch him deliberately swerving about in front of the bus.
ok, the bus driver shouldn't have Knocked him off, at least not in front of the cctv cameras, but he certainly shouldn't have got time for it. what about the number of bikers who are killed by car drivers, then the drivers just walk away with a few points and a small fine.... fuckin' ignorant, arrogant fuckin' cyclists deserve all they get. and more.

did i mention i fuckin' hate cyclists? cunts.
Old 19-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

defo with rob on this one.

there is one thing that gets me though. the amount of cycles on dual-carrageways with heavy traffic when there is a cycle path running parallel it.
Old 19-02-2012, 09:39 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

tonight, going to visit my youngest, along a country road, i come up behind a line of cars.....
at the front are about 6 cyclists, racing bikes, shiny lycra, (but they're not gay...), riding 2 abreast, weaving about, stopping the cars getting past, then giving them the 'wanker' sign when a car dares to get past them..... par for the course, get it all the time down here. cunts, the lot of 'em.
Old 20-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie2006 View Post
defo with rob on this one.

there is one thing that gets me though. the amount of cycles on dual-carrageways with heavy traffic when there is a cycle path running parallel it.
aye, i get that on my way to work, council built a cycle path all the way from arbroath to dundee right alongside the dual carriageway but some pricks still use the road.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Default ***** 5 stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
fuckin' cyclists.
should be fuckin' banned.

watch him deliberately swerving about in front of the bus.
ok, the bus driver shouldn't have Knocked him off, at least not in front of the cctv cameras, but he certainly shouldn't have got time for it. what about the number of bikers who are killed by car drivers, then the drivers just walk away with a few points and a small fine.... fuckin' ignorant, arrogant fuckin' cyclists deserve all they get. and more.

did i mention i fuckin' hate cyclists? cunts.
&
tonight, going to visit my youngest, along a country road, i come up behind a line of cars.....
at the front are about 6 cyclists, racing bikes, shiny lycra, (but they're not gay...), riding 2 abreast, weaving about, stopping the cars getting past, then giving them the 'wanker' sign when a car dares to get past them..... par for the course, get it all the time down here. cunts, the lot of 'em.

that made I larf...
Old 20-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Chat Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
happened here a few weeks ago. rang the police to complain that they were a fucking nuisance and was told that if i was prepared to go to court they would call out as soon as they could but otherwise the police would bo nothing. fuck cyclists of all kinds
Old 20-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

So we celebrate when they get knocked off a bike.

And they celebrate when we get knocked off a bike.

Perfect.
Old 20-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Chat Slapper

That was bad, wotever you think of cyclists, and wotever you think of sports bike riders there is a bad one on you tube entitled pick up driver tries to kill motorcyclist ( i aint no good at posting links!!)
Old 20-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Cyclists are campaigning to change the law so that in any car/bicycle collision, the car will automatically assumed to be in the wrong.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/95029...ashes_/?ref=mc

More reason to love the little darlings.
I do like some cyclists. They're all right. I still couldn't eat a whole one though.
Old 21-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

Keep death off the roads! Drive on the pavements I say!
Old 21-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Chat Pimp and lover of the Welsh

Anybody who knows me of old knows how much i hate cyclists BUT using a vehicle to ram one is just out of order.They don't deserve to be crushed just because they're pricks. I personaly get ahead block the road get out and chin the little lycra wearing fuck instead, may end up doing a stint but at least you keep your liceance and they can't bump it up to attempted just plain old assault 3 months max depending on what state you leave them in. P.S. drag them out the road when you've done, goes down well with the judge.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Chatter Box

Send a message via AIM to Gregg1100
Default Mental road rage bus driver

As an ex trucker, I used to watch cyclists like a hawk.They came down between other vehicles and my trailer and it's a wonder none of them got squished. You can see them go across a traffic junction, AGAINST the red light, and all you can hope for is to see them bowled over.
They should be made to have insurance, and a tax disc pinned to their arse may make them a bit more aware.
92 Kawa GT 550 G7 Shaft ( or me shafted)
04 Kawa GPZ 500 E10
Old 21-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Bit over the top. Bus driver had obviously had a bad day. Cyclist did deserve a slap though. Riding like a twat in direct contravention of the highway code then getting arsey about it and using threatening behaviour. A decent brief would probably have got him off with self defence.