100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > New Member Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Chat Virgin

Default Motorcycle artist saying hello

Just a quick note to introduce myself as I'm new to the board, my name is Ian Matthew and I live in Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I am a keen artist and motor bike enthusiast and have combined both my intersts to do some paintings of bikes, mainly Harleys(sorry), though my best one to date one is of a 1951 Vincent Rapide. I am getting good feedback on the Vincent painting and thought that the members of this board would be interesting in seeing it. If you are interested in taking a look , it can be viewed on my website which is www.alliwantisaharley.com

I own a 1982 Suzuki G850 and a couple of Yamaha Xs650's '75 and '78 vintage, which are all off road at the moment, something that needs rectifying soon.

Appologies in advance if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting my web site, I did check the rules page and as my stuff is bike related thought it would be ok to post. I only paint as a hobby it's not my full time occupation. The picture below is the afore mentioned Vincent.

Cheers,
Ian

Last edited by bornleader; 31-01-2012 at 12:52 PM.