100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 24-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
and jabba, i havnt ridden a standard bike for over 20 years and am leather clad but anytime someone has stopped for me ive always been greatful so please dont tar all us chop/bobber riders with the same brush.
Lol thats not what I meant bud if you read me post you will see I have owned em aswell infact its only last couple years I have ridden anything standard.

Sports bike riders I know dont like the attitudes of lads on customs and custom lads think all sports bike riders are weekend riding puffs. Vicous circle innit. My point was I only get attitude from the lads who buy bikes for the hard image usually fightees chops ect(its a bmw thing were all sunny riding saddos)
The weekendy types just ignore me then theres the I wont nod until you do bunch becuase there fed up of being ignored.
Most of my mates ride rats chops various cutoms ect so I wont be dissin em becuase I will lose out on tea and biscuits.
Personally I think the attide people have comes from there own image thats meant to be controversial mind but we all have our own idea about what is a biker ect.

Honestly I dont care I will help anyone out stranded from my mates harley which breaks down alot to the ratty gs850 which sets fire to itself.
Its all giggle to me.
Old 24-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Qualified Sniggerer (MDLCSS)

Love Jack
Old 25-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

I stop when I can. I give a nod or a wave if I can.

Not always easy for me to stop if I am on my way to church or the club is out together.

As regards giving a nod or a wave, to be honest I try to pay attention to where I am going and the dickless fuckwit in the hothatch trying to carve me up.

Size 10 steel toe boot is a simple answer to getting attitude if you stop for someone.

Everyone breaks down at some point in thier riding career. No matter how well you maintain your bike, as it is a man made machine, it can still go wrong. Usually happens when you are 50 miles from anywhere, getting dark, starting to rain, you have a flat battery in your mobile and only one smoke left. Its called sods law.

All you can do is hope that when it happens to you, someone with the right attitude comes by.

Chopper.

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:09 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperFXR View Post
Not always easy for me to stop if I am on my way to church.
Chopper.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:14 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

i stopped yesterday for some poor lad on a 125.
he looked like he was gonna shit himself when i stopped!!!
his chain had come off, and he couldn't get it back on. so i put it half on, rolled the bike backwards, et voila. then i explained it wasn't supposed to have 5" of slop, and showed him how to adjust it....
i left the lecture about riding in shorts and no gloves for another day.

kids today.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
:
when I blew up er indoors nv750 on the dual carriageway nr. bere regis....I tootled (as in rolled, clutch held tight & kicking the gear shift) it into a layby: i'm there for 15 mins & then: this absolute beauty on a dragstar rolled in, i thought she's stopped to 'help'

she took one look at me, murmured, 'I just stopped to do up me chin strap' & took off.....fast.

for the next 1/2hr. I had all those stories I used to read in 'jazz mags' when I were a lad running thru' me head!

~~~~~~~~~~~~wavy lines wavy lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was a warm sunny afternoon & Louise was cruisin' on her customised dragstar when she spotted the tall dark handsome stranger (look its fiction ok?) standing by the black brooding motorcycle (!) in an oil puddle...hmmnn she said to herself: he needs a hand, lets see what I can do....it was then she felt a warm sensation growing in her....etc. etc.

Last edited by mickturate; 25-04-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: pron
Old 25-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickturate View Post
when I blew up er indoors nv750 on the dual carriageway nr. bere regis....I tootled (as in rolled, clutch held tight & kicking the gear shift) it into a layby: i'm there for 15 mins & then: this absolute beauty on a dragstar rolled in, i thought she's stopped to 'help'

she took one look at me, murmured, 'I just stopped to do up me chin strap' & took off.....fast.

for the next 1/2hr. I had all those stories I used to read in 'jazz mags' when I were a lad running thru' me head!

~~~~~~~~~~~~wavy lines wavy lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was a warm sunny afternoon & Louise was cruisin' on her customised dragstar when she spotted the tall dark handsome stranger (look its fiction ok?) standing by the black brooding motorcycle (!) in an oil puddle...hmmnn she said to herself: he needs a hand, lets see what I can do....it was then she felt a warm sensation growing in her....etc. etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wavy lines wavy lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a warm sensation growing in her underpants. It had been a less than succesfull afternoon at her usual transvestite cottaging spot and she was feeling somewhat unfulfilled.....etc etc etc

ps redneck yacht club outing this pm 3-3.30 ish from the marina (or loading bay if you want to be pedantic!)
Old 25-04-2011, 08:49 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajir View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wavy lines wavy lines~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a warm sensation growing in her underpants. It had been a less than succesfull afternoon at her usual transvestite cottaging spot and she was feeling somewhat unfulfilled.....etc etc etc

\(*v*)/ & ***** & LMFAO!
Old 25-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickturate View Post
when she spotted the tall dark handsome stranger
Full marks for imagination! Did you have to work hard to come up with that?

Chopper.

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.
Old 25-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
his chain had come off, and he couldn't get it back on. so i put it half on, rolled the bike backwards, et voila. then i explained it wasn't supposed to have 5" of slop, and showed him how to adjust it....
i left the lecture about riding in shorts and no gloves for another day.

kids today.
lol, years ago i came across a young lad on a 125 who had run out of petrol, i got him to jump on the back of my chop and i took him home. his home was in a posh part of dundee (hard to believe but true lol)
his mums face was a picture as i rolled into the drive and dropped him off
hopefully it went some way to persuade her not to judge people by appearance and that were not all ogres.