100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Shows and Meets

Notices

Old 02-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Administrator

Get a room, you two.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

I reckon they should get a paddling pool.....

*checks stock of custard..... *

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 02-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
I knew there were lots of custard lovers out there.
There is, but your custard is always lumpy.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Ok, time for some scores ?????

I think its all about even ....... a number of points for the new people (2 points each) who have joined to make their comments and matched by the organisers who get 4 points.

FFS get some bloody dignity all of you and stop acting like spoilt kids. people will make their own opinions and decide which one to go to, others will just say "children!!!" and not go to either

Oh and I don't think anyone of you deserves any of Grav's delicious custard, it would be wasted
Don't listen to the wanker, he won't go to either anyway, he's a member of our club, he can't even be bothered to turn up to meetings!!! LMAO x
Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman View Post
your custard is always lumpy.
Oh no it isn't.....

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Quote:
Oh no it isn't.....
Thats not what your lass said.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
I reckon they should get a paddling pool.....

*checks stock of custard..... *
That's a good idea full to the brim of custard me and my friend wrestling, i know a few people will be there with a spoon in there hand when we finish.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptress View Post
That's a good idea full to the brim of custard me and my friend wrestling, i know a few people will be there with a spoon in there hand when we finish.
Spoon ????????
Old 04-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

you mean?
Old 07-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
you mean?
so how is everything with everybody
Old 29-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Chat Virgin

To all users and interested parties

Firstly Id like to thank you for taking an interest in the Welsh International Motorcycle Show at the Royal Welsh Showground Builth Wells. Let me take a moment to give you a brief history of Dragon Events Ltd and our involvement with the show.
We are a limited company working from the premises of Realworld Motorcycles in Aberdare South Wales. We are all avid bikers and have always been actively involved in motorcycle shows, rallies and meets throughout the UK, having particular interest in the Welsh International Show mostly because of the close vicinity to the shop and the eclectic mix of bikers/supporters that would attend. When the show was last organised we had booked a trade stand, as had many other traders and dealers, and we were left out of pocket and with no show to attend when it was cancelled at short notice. Although angry, we were more disappointed with the fact that we had lost an exceptional show in Wales. At the tail end of 2010 and after many discussions with other dealers and traders, we at Realworld Motorcycles decided to resurrect the show and organize it ourselves; hence Dragon Events Ltd was born.
I would like to take this opportunity to stress that we have no connection or involvement with any companies or individuals associated with the previous shows. We have the full support of Builth Wells town council and the local police, who are very keen to see the show up and running once more. I appreciate that many people ourselves included, were left with tickets and bookings that had no value whatsoever and no show to attend from the previous organizers, although we clearly cannot honour these tickets, I can assure you that we have heavily invested time and money to make the 2011 show a big success. With this in mind anyone who wishes to visit the shop can do so to discuss the show or just have a coffee and a chat, we can then hopefully put any misgivings to rest. I'm also aware of the confusion about the fact there are two show's over the same weekend, Builth council were very keen for the Welsh International to be running on the same weekend that it historically had done for many years and after a couple of meetings we decided to go ahead and confirmed that day.
Tickets are available online at www.dragoneventsltd.co.uk or you can get the tickets in person from Realworld Motorcycles Ltd Aberdare and the Beast Within Tattoo studio Porthcawl. You can also book tickets by post to 325/326 Cardiff road, Aberdare, RCT, CF44 6UU. Finally, you can also book over the phone by calling 05600769501.
If you would like to attend this years show as a trader, visitor or to show your motorcycle please contact us and we will send you a leaflet and booking form.
If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me or one of my colleagues on the number below, or at Realworld Motorcycles on 01685 870070.
Kind regards
Mike
Michael Pugh

Manager
Old 29-03-2011, 10:55 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneventsltd View Post
To all users and interested parties

Firstly Id like to thank you for taking an interest in the Welsh International Motorcycle Show at the Royal Welsh Showground Builth Wells. Let me take a moment to give you a brief history of Dragon Events Ltd and our involvement with the show.
We are a limited company working from the premises of Realworld Motorcycles in Aberdare South Wales. We are all avid bikers and have always been actively involved in motorcycle shows, rallies and meets throughout the UK, having particular interest in the Welsh International Show mostly because of the close vicinity to the shop and the eclectic mix of bikers/supporters that would attend. When the show was last organised we had booked a trade stand, as had many other traders and dealers, and we were left out of pocket and with no show to attend when it was cancelled at short notice. Although angry, we were more disappointed with the fact that we had lost an exceptional show in Wales. At the tail end of 2010 and after many discussions with other dealers and traders, we at Realworld Motorcycles decided to resurrect the show and organize it ourselves; hence Dragon Events Ltd was born.
I would like to take this opportunity to stress that we have no connection or involvement with any companies or individuals associated with the previous shows. We have the full support of Builth Wells town council and the local police, who are very keen to see the show up and running once more. I appreciate that many people ourselves included, were left with tickets and bookings that had no value whatsoever and no show to attend from the previous organizers, although we clearly cannot honour these tickets, I can assure you that we have heavily invested time and money to make the 2011 show a big success. With this in mind anyone who wishes to visit the shop can do so to discuss the show or just have a coffee and a chat, we can then hopefully put any misgivings to rest. I'm also aware of the confusion about the fact there are two show's over the same weekend, Builth council were very keen for the Welsh International to be running on the same weekend that it historically had done for many years and after a couple of meetings we decided to go ahead and confirmed that day.
Tickets are available online at www.dragoneventsltd.co.uk or you can get the tickets in person from Realworld Motorcycles Ltd Aberdare and the Beast Within Tattoo studio Porthcawl. You can also book tickets by post to 325/326 Cardiff road, Aberdare, RCT, CF44 6UU. Finally, you can also book over the phone by calling 05600769501.
If you would like to attend this years show as a trader, visitor or to show your motorcycle please contact us and we will send you a leaflet and booking form.
If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me or one of my colleagues on the number below, or at Realworld Motorcycles on 01685 870070.
Kind regards
Mike
Michael Pugh

Manager
I think that if this had been posted right at the start of these threads about the show then you would have probably had a better response. With the venue change and the associated vagueness about some of the early details there were several of us who were a bit suspicious. I was one of them. It seems that you're on the level so I wish you all the best with your show. The only criticism I would have is that had it been me then despite what Builth council want I would have picked a different weekend from The No Bull. It shows a certain lack of consideration for the efforts they've made to provide a viable alternative.