100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Shows and Meets

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-03-2011, 08:44 AM
The Beer Monsters's Avatar
The Beer Monsters The Beer Monsters is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,026
Default

Get a room, you two.
__________________
And when I run out of drugs, I'm going to start using explosives (A J Stiles on The Register)
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Grav's Avatar
Grav Grav is offline
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: in a house and a tent at weekends
Posts: 19,061
Default

I reckon they should get a paddling pool.....

*checks stock of custard..... *
__________________
Dark Lord Of Custard

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-03-2011, 12:02 PM
saxman's Avatar
saxman saxman is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Cowplain
Posts: 3,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
I knew there were lots of custard lovers out there.
There is, but your custard is always lumpy.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Zedthou's Avatar
Zedthou Zedthou is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Wales
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
Ok, time for some scores ?????


I think its all about even ....... a number of points for the new people (2 points each) who have joined to make their comments and matched by the organisers who get 4 points.

FFS get some bloody dignity all of you and stop acting like spoilt kids. people will make their own opinions and decide which one to go to, others will just say "children!!!" and not go to either

Oh and I don't think anyone of you deserves any of Grav's delicious custard, it would be wasted
Don't listen to the wanker, he won't go to either anyway, he's a member of our club, he can't even be bothered to turn up to meetings!!! LMAO x
__________________
****
If pigs could fly - imagine the mess on your visor!
****
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Grav's Avatar
Grav Grav is offline
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: in a house and a tent at weekends
Posts: 19,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman View Post
your custard is always lumpy.
Oh no it isn't.....
__________________
Dark Lord Of Custard

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
saxman's Avatar
saxman saxman is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Cowplain
Posts: 3,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
Oh no it isn't.....
Thats not what your lass said.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-03-2011, 04:37 PM
temptress temptress is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Porthcawl
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
I reckon they should get a paddling pool.....

*checks stock of custard..... *
That's a good idea full to the brim of custard me and my friend wrestling, i know a few people will be there with a spoon in there hand when we finish.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-03-2011, 05:39 PM
harry's Avatar
harry harry is offline
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Taunton
Posts: 3,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptress View Post
That's a good idea full to the brim of custard me and my friend wrestling, i know a few people will be there with a spoon in there hand when we finish.
Spoon ????????
__________________
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Strider Strider is offline
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Little Lever, Bolton
Posts: 1,178
Default

you mean?
__________________
When shit hits the fan, I've learnt it will not be evenly distributed !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-03-2011, 05:14 PM
temptress temptress is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Porthcawl
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
you mean?
so how is everything with everybody
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 29-03-2011, 11:14 AM
dragoneventsltd dragoneventsltd is offline
Chat Virgin
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Aberdare, South Wales
Posts: 3
Default

To all users and interested parties

Firstly Id like to thank you for taking an interest in the Welsh International Motorcycle Show at the Royal Welsh Showground Builth Wells. Let me take a moment to give you a brief history of Dragon Events Ltd and our involvement with the show.
We are a limited company working from the premises of Realworld Motorcycles in Aberdare South Wales. We are all avid bikers and have always been actively involved in motorcycle shows, rallies and meets throughout the UK, having particular interest in the Welsh International Show mostly because of the close vicinity to the shop and the eclectic mix of bikers/supporters that would attend. When the show was last organised we had booked a trade stand, as had many other traders and dealers, and we were left out of pocket and with no show to attend when it was cancelled at short notice. Although angry, we were more disappointed with the fact that we had lost an exceptional show in Wales. At the tail end of 2010 and after many discussions with other dealers and traders, we at Realworld Motorcycles decided to resurrect the show and organize it ourselves; hence Dragon Events Ltd was born.
I would like to take this opportunity to stress that we have no connection or involvement with any companies or individuals associated with the previous shows. We have the full support of Builth Wells town council and the local police, who are very keen to see the show up and running once more. I appreciate that many people ourselves included, were left with tickets and bookings that had no value whatsoever and no show to attend from the previous organizers, although we clearly cannot honour these tickets, I can assure you that we have heavily invested time and money to make the 2011 show a big success. With this in mind anyone who wishes to visit the shop can do so to discuss the show or just have a coffee and a chat, we can then hopefully put any misgivings to rest. I'm also aware of the confusion about the fact there are two show's over the same weekend, Builth council were very keen for the Welsh International to be running on the same weekend that it historically had done for many years and after a couple of meetings we decided to go ahead and confirmed that day.
Tickets are available online at www.dragoneventsltd.co.uk or you can get the tickets in person from Realworld Motorcycles Ltd Aberdare and the Beast Within Tattoo studio Porthcawl. You can also book tickets by post to 325/326 Cardiff road, Aberdare, RCT, CF44 6UU. Finally, you can also book over the phone by calling 05600769501.
If you would like to attend this years show as a trader, visitor or to show your motorcycle please contact us and we will send you a leaflet and booking form.
If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me or one of my colleagues on the number below, or at Realworld Motorcycles on 01685 870070.
Kind regards
Mike
Michael Pugh

Manager
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 29-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Jim's Avatar
Jim Jim is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Posts: 1,565
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneventsltd View Post
To all users and interested parties

Firstly Id like to thank you for taking an interest in the Welsh International Motorcycle Show at the Royal Welsh Showground Builth Wells. Let me take a moment to give you a brief history of Dragon Events Ltd and our involvement with the show.
We are a limited company working from the premises of Realworld Motorcycles in Aberdare South Wales. We are all avid bikers and have always been actively involved in motorcycle shows, rallies and meets throughout the UK, having particular interest in the Welsh International Show mostly because of the close vicinity to the shop and the eclectic mix of bikers/supporters that would attend. When the show was last organised we had booked a trade stand, as had many other traders and dealers, and we were left out of pocket and with no show to attend when it was cancelled at short notice. Although angry, we were more disappointed with the fact that we had lost an exceptional show in Wales. At the tail end of 2010 and after many discussions with other dealers and traders, we at Realworld Motorcycles decided to resurrect the show and organize it ourselves; hence Dragon Events Ltd was born.
I would like to take this opportunity to stress that we have no connection or involvement with any companies or individuals associated with the previous shows. We have the full support of Builth Wells town council and the local police, who are very keen to see the show up and running once more. I appreciate that many people ourselves included, were left with tickets and bookings that had no value whatsoever and no show to attend from the previous organizers, although we clearly cannot honour these tickets, I can assure you that we have heavily invested time and money to make the 2011 show a big success. With this in mind anyone who wishes to visit the shop can do so to discuss the show or just have a coffee and a chat, we can then hopefully put any misgivings to rest. I'm also aware of the confusion about the fact there are two show's over the same weekend, Builth council were very keen for the Welsh International to be running on the same weekend that it historically had done for many years and after a couple of meetings we decided to go ahead and confirmed that day.
Tickets are available online at www.dragoneventsltd.co.uk or you can get the tickets in person from Realworld Motorcycles Ltd Aberdare and the Beast Within Tattoo studio Porthcawl. You can also book tickets by post to 325/326 Cardiff road, Aberdare, RCT, CF44 6UU. Finally, you can also book over the phone by calling 05600769501.
If you would like to attend this years show as a trader, visitor or to show your motorcycle please contact us and we will send you a leaflet and booking form.
If you have any further queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me or one of my colleagues on the number below, or at Realworld Motorcycles on 01685 870070.
Kind regards
Mike
Michael Pugh

Manager
I think that if this had been posted right at the start of these threads about the show then you would have probably had a better response. With the venue change and the associated vagueness about some of the early details there were several of us who were a bit suspicious. I was one of them. It seems that you're on the level so I wish you all the best with your show. The only criticism I would have is that had it been me then despite what Builth council want I would have picked a different weekend from The No Bull. It shows a certain lack of consideration for the efforts they've made to provide a viable alternative.
__________________
Overworked, overweight, underpaid !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.