100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > New Member Introductions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-10-2010, 01:47 PM
triumphbill triumphbill is offline
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 146
Default Introduction

Hello all,

The name is Bill, and I'll leave it up to you to work out what bike/s I ride . I own three at the moment, greedy or what

I've been enjoying the forum for a while as a guest and finally decided to join.

I'm an active biker, and have been for a very long time. I live in South Yorkshire, and you can find me every Wednesday evening at the John 'o' gaunt pub in Sheffield which as I'm sure many of you know is the Druids North MC club house.

Why not drop in on Wednesday and meet some real nice people, maybe even try one of our burgers.

Cheers, Bill.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-10-2010, 03:16 PM
John Hopkins's Avatar
John Hopkins John Hopkins is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tredegar, South Wales
Posts: 16,062
Default

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum.

John
__________________
Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-10-2010, 04:11 PM
mozmorris mozmorris is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: frozen north
Posts: 246
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphbill View Post
Hello all,

The name is Bill, and I'll leave it up to you to work out what bike/s I ride . I own three at the moment, greedy or what

I've been enjoying the forum for a while as a guest and finally decided to join.

I'm an active biker, and have been for a very long time. I live in South Yorkshire, and you can find me every Wednesday evening at the John 'o' gaunt pub in Sheffield which as I'm sure many of you know is the Druids North MC club house.

Why not drop in on Wednesday and meet some real nice people, maybe even try one of our burgers.

Cheers, Bill.
howdo bill welcome aboard mate....i cant hide anywhere can i ......
moz
druids mc north.......ps did a guy called mick give you a leather cutoff weds night
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-10-2010, 04:30 PM
triumphbill triumphbill is offline
Chat Slut
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 146
Default

No Moz, didn't receive any cut offs,

A guy called Dan gave me a bottom rocker though
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29-10-2010, 05:44 PM
mozmorris mozmorris is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: frozen north
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphbill View Post
No Moz, didn't receive any cut offs,

A guy called Dan gave me a bottom rocker though
now your a prospect matey.......get ready for the really hard part .....nice one bill.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29-10-2010, 06:00 PM
mozmorris mozmorris is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: frozen north
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphbill View Post
No Moz, didn't receive any cut offs,

A guy called Dan gave me a bottom rocker though
ok bill just a guy off here -shifty-gave one of our lot a cutoff just thought it might have bin you.....no probs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Shifty's Avatar
Shifty Shifty is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Derbyshire
Posts: 2,794
Default

Deffo gave it someone, thought me senility was kicking in a bit for a moment there

Whoever I gave it to, I was talking to about Harleys just before I left.

Welcome to the forum Bill.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-10-2010, 06:51 PM
mozmorris mozmorris is offline
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: frozen north
Posts: 246
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
Deffo gave it someone, thought me senility was kicking in a bit for a moment there

Whoever I gave it to, I was talking to about Harleys just before I left.

Welcome to the forum Bill.
no its my old brain cells thats fucked......i know who it was now.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Shifty's Avatar
Shifty Shifty is offline
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: North Derbyshire
Posts: 2,794
Default

Makes a change for it not to be my brain (such as it is lol)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.