100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Trike Magazine

Notices

Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Nik

Old 12-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

having read the previous post's to Niks request for trike related anecdotes I have unfortunately had to arrive at the conclusion that you are all very strange and I can no longer allow my self to be associated with the ne'er do wells that frequent these hallowed grounds. It is my unfortunate decision therefore to banish you to the over 18 section and force upon you the smut and depravity that exists there in, hopefully repenting you will see the error of your ways and return to the paths of righteousness and good, or you can continue with the silly stories and make me chuckle
Old 12-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaera View Post
having read the previous post's to Niks request for trike related anecdotes I have unfortunately had to arrive at the conclusion that you are all very strange and I can no longer allow my self to be associated with the ne'er do wells that frequent these hallowed grounds. It is my unfortunate decision therefore to banish you to the over 18 section and force upon you the smut and depravity that exists there in, hopefully repenting you will see the error of your ways and return to the paths of righteousness and good, or you can continue with the silly stories and make me chuckle
Old 01-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Banned

Any more?
Old 01-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

A local biker couple were getting married. She was at medical school he was recovering from a bad bike accident and still on crutches. They would only live together at weekends at his parents house. They had no money no home but they had friends.

I provided my trike as a wedding "car" Covered in white ribbons with the gorgeous bride and bridesmaid aboard we brought the town to a standstill as people applauded our progress.

The ceremony was well attended, then to the parents house for the wedding breakfast. Then we told them to go to our old local where a band payed for by the friends played their hearts out all night, while we all boogied till the early hours.

Best wedding I ever went to (apart from our own of course) and it cost bugger all.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Chat Virgin

Default trike stories

Went to the Farmyard a few years ago with my bruv, we were gassbagging at the AWOL stand at about 1am, fairly the worse for wear, when some guy comes up on a reliant rat, 'I've never been on a trike' announces my bruv, 'any chance of a blast?' 'sure, hop on the back' says said guy & off they go as fast as an 850 reliant can hurtle.. bearing in mind that the site was, as usual, very muddy & that halfway up the field was a bit of a step to climb. A few minutes later the guy comes back sans me bruv, we're wondering where he is when up he staggers, one half of his body clean & the other half coated in about 3 inches of mud, 'wot happened?' says I, in amongst all the swearwords was the immortal 'bounced off din't I?....' turned out that the guy had climbed the step at such a rate that the trike & my my bruv had landed several feet & several seconds apart
Old 04-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Techno Guru! He's Good! He Knows Everyfink!

I built my trike so we could take the kids to rallies. It was a ratty reliant trike but we loved it. We went to the Sou'wester rally with me the wife and both kids on the trike and all the camping gear on the trailer. The rally had been moved due to flooding of the original field but the new field was very waterlogged and muddy. Near where we camped was a muddy dip on the only way in and out.
One biker gave his bike a handful as he rode through the mud the resulting spectacular plume of mud he threw up delighted the kids. So they stayed by the mud pit encouraging every rider to "Spin it go-on spin it"

Needless to say it soon got worse..........and worse.

One of our dear friends who organised the rally asked me if I could rescue some pallets from the bonfire pile and put them by the porta loos because the mud was ankle deep there and it was still only Friday.

As I hitched the trailer to the trike my then 7 year old son asked if he could help get the pallets and could he ride on the trailer, I said he could but as we went through the mud pit he yelled "Go on Dad spin it spin it".

Well how could I dissapoint a young and enthusiastic child?

With tears running down my cheeks and aching sides I had to stop the trike, where upon a swamp monster disembarked from the trailer and chased me around the field threatening vengence. He was covered from head to toe in thick gloopy mud with blades of grass poking out of it this mess was at least an inch thick, but I never understood why his mother didn't join in the laughter.

Everyone else did.

Then she gave me a tissue and ordered "YOU clean him up" I looked at my son then at the tissue and started giggling and couldn't stop! So he kicked me in the shin.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:53 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Pmsl