It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Send a message via MSN to davesatan Send a message via Yahoo to davesatan
Arrow Dont Mention The War

so do we think the yanks should have tortured them or not
do we even care or what yours dave

i need legal advice help
Old 30-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Jedi Chat Master

If the situation was the other way round they wouldn't give a dam if it was us they were torturing.
Old 30-04-2004, 05:55 PM

Red face

this is true but it looks like this was recent and not in the theatre of war

i need legal advice help
Old 30-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Send a message via AIM to ForestFred

Typical Gung Ho yanks.great for ensuring that the local populace come onside .I'm getting really peed off with Bush and his bloody poodle Blair
Old 30-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Banned

It sucks, we are supposed to be civilised. The media keeps showing pictures of them doing horrible things to us but it looks like we're no better. What kind of message does it give out - that westeners are a bunch of uncivilised thugs!!!
Old 30-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Chat Slapper

Sorry Mrs. R but we were just as bad in the 2nd WW. We did as much torture as the Japs or the Hun.
Thing is the human creature is a sucker for power and you don't get much more than having others under your control. Until we can grow up as a race then we will still be lobbing stones at each other.
Old 30-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Bush is just a bloody warmonger! He feigns shock and Horror! Well what did he expect as America is basically descended from the rest of the world's rejects(sorry Mrs. R!) So it's all in the Yanks DNA!

So now He'll pull out, and leave us to clear up all the mess!
Old 30-04-2004, 09:13 PM

CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
the mention of those words makes most of us think of the nazi's solution to
what they called the jewish problem, plus other so called unwanted people.
who thought up the idea of the death camps, hitler? eichmann maybe.

no it was the british who invented the concentration camps during the boer wars.
that small detail is often left out of programs on the subject
Old 30-04-2004, 09:58 PM

Default americans

need i say more

i need legal advice help
Old 01-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
It sucks, we are supposed to be civilised. The media keeps showing pictures of them doing horrible things to us but it looks like we're no better. What kind of message does it give out - that westeners are a bunch of uncivilised thugs!!!
i agree,2 wrongs dont make it right,mind you some middle eastern countrys are always gonna be at conflict because of their cultural beleifs.......or should we just wipe the bastards of the face of the earth?
Old 02-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

As some of you know I was invovled in the first one. There is no need to torture people like this. Yes we are all soldiers and as such we do our job which is to kill or be killed NOT TO TORTURE the enemy after they have surrendered. This kind of behaviour has happend in the past but surely it must not be allowed to happen again.

During the first Gulf war the Iraqies wanted to surrender to the Brits as they felt they would be better looked after as they feared the Americans would torture them. Looks like the fears of yesterday soldiers have been bourn out.

Old 03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
... we are supposed to be civilised. ....
Sorry sport if that were true there wouldn't be a War. War sucks, I'd agree with that and sh1t happens. When some bloke just blew your best mates brains out then surrenders you ain't gonna want to kiss him are you.

BTW way I don't call having some b@stard piss on you as torture that's just tactical questioning and The British Army TEACH that to some soldiers!
Old 03-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Chat Virgin

Talking

Sorry to lower the tone, but where's the chap in the blue shirt got his hands?
In the picture sent in by Davesatan that is!!
Old 03-05-2004, 05:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to ForestFred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Sorry to lower the tone, but where's the chap in the blue shirt got his hands?
In the picture sent in by Davesatan that is!!
Its all perfectly legal He is searching for WMD's .got as much chance of finding them there as in Iraq
Old 04-05-2004, 11:31 AM
Type like a Twat Me...

you shouldn't worry too much for the people allegedly being tortured or humiliated in those pictures, because what will happen is this.......they will sue the british goverment because british soldiers took pictures of them without asking,we will then give them £250,000 and a house in east london,clothe them and give them every benefit possible, they will then bring over all the family, who can then plot and scheme to blow up all western scum in the safety of the iraqi drop in centre funded by lottery funds.

we are fighting a war for gods sake not playing chess.and before all you do gooders have a pop.no i dont agree with torture,but has anybody actually verified that these pictures are real.propaganda can be a devious tool.
Old 04-05-2004, 12:02 PM

Default i am sorry to say

i come from one of the places where they are putting an asylum center and i think it will turn to all out war when they arrive, locals v them , bicester has always been a fighting town it will be a blood bath, not looking forward to it

i need legal advice help
Old 04-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Type like a Twat Me...

and just think how many of oxfordshires homeless could be housed in the nice centrally heated, 3 meals a day shelter for people who have no right whatsoever to be hear,and all at the ratepayers expense,but do we have a say in it ? do we ****e
whatever happened to charity begins at home.
according to poodle blair, we need to make these refugees and immigrants feel welcome now that they are all a member state of the eu.stuff the british people who may be homeless or jobless through no fault of their own,they can live in squallor or on the street.the goverment will stop your benefit if you refuse to work somewhere you dont like,do you think they will make mr muslim work in a meat factory or stop his money.
think about it next time you are down at the benefits office trying to get enough to survive on.
these refugees will sue the goverment and win if they feel they are hard done by, its about time we stood up for our human rights in our own country.
Old 27-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

all said and done, if we got polaticians, religion and oil out of the way, there would be nothing to fight for!
look at maguabe, that m.f. has completely destroyed his country, killed countless innocents and thinks hitlers ideas were good, do we go after him, the answer being no, because we can't run our cars on f...ing tea leaves, we, as a race are civalised, as we all act like one and other, a bunch of f...ing animals.
enough said.....................

anyone for tennis

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....

Old 27-01-2005, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracken1
CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
the mention of those words makes most of us think of the nazi's solution to
what they called the jewish problem, plus other so called unwanted people.
who thought up the idea of the death camps, hitler? eichmann maybe.

no it was the british who invented the concentration camps during the boer wars.
that small detail is often left out of programs on the subject
We may have invented concentration camps but the Nazis invented extermination camps.Boers may have died in the British camps but it wasn't organised genocide.
Old 28-01-2005, 02:03 AM

If the troops are there fighting for democracy (Ha! Bloody! Ha!) then torturing innocent peeps is not the way to go. If Bush/Blair want to be seen to be doing it's best for the average Iraqi, then the rule of law should be obeyed. On the other hand, if an insurgent is shooting at you, you slot the bastard. Britain succeded in malaya because they won the 'Hearts and Minds' campaign. America lsot Vietnam because they spent too much time killing innocent peeps and burning villages. If you kill a guy who is innocent then you make an enemy of his remaining family and if you kill all his family, then you are no better than the Nazis.

I am sure things happen in the heat of battle. Enemy soldier puts his hands up to surrender and gets shot in the process, yep, sh*t happens. If you round them up, force them to dig their graves and then neck-shoot them, that's a war crime.

Should NEVER happen in an occupied zone....
Old 28-01-2005, 07:58 AM

Dont want to stick my oar in but Britain invented concentration camps during the first Boer War and before we start slagging the yanks off for "torturing" foreigners we should ask our selves how we would react in similar circimstances? We "tortured" IRA suspects! They have tortured and murdered our servicmen and women as well as civillians. They parade the bodies of murdered US personel through their towns! If it was your mates body hanging burned and broken from the lamp post in the next village i think you would be a bit miffed at the ones responsible! I dont go along with Bush and hios world domination agenda but you cant blame the US military for this! They are doing an impossible job the best way they can. lets face it, they aint parading civillians on NBC and sawing THEIR heads off in the name of GOD!
Old 28-01-2005, 08:22 AM

War? That was surely no war? Who were we fighting and on what grounds?

That was purely an invasion force , sent to illegally occupy a country.
We should not be there , and we should certainly not be losing the lives of our soldiers and taking the lives of innocents. Soldiers are trained to fight , kill and defend... not "tip toe around the political tulips!"

Mr.Blairs says no to yobs , drunken culture , anti social behaviour and fighting in the streets. Before the preach to us how we should live , they should clear up their own "sh*t" first. You "lead by example"....
Old 28-01-2005, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie

BTW way I don't call having some b@stard piss on you as torture that's just tactical questioning and The British Army TEACH that to some soldiers!
yep tis true,
from what i have seen in the papers and on the news the so called torture would have been ordered by the so called officer and gentlemen brigade,
piss on a hesian sack and tie it over the head, sleep deprivation, etc all normal.
bloody hell even the police use sleep deprivation in this country
Old 28-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Jay

The whole things is **** and when someone described watching the Iraqis cut off the head of that english guy with a bread knife, I felt sick.

I looked at that guy in the photo 'torturing' the Iraqi and simply thought, he looks like he's enjoying that.

In the course of a 'WAR' whether right or wrong, stuff is gonna happen that no-one likes.

I didn't join the services because the thought of having to kill someone else, wouldn't come easily and I'd be no use to anyone.

BUT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?

No-one asked for my opinion as to whether the UK should get involved in Iraq......MAYBE THATS WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE!

The government have spent our money, offered our families lives and put the UK firmly into a situation which most of it's population don't appear to support.

Aren't they supposed to be OUR voice?
Old 28-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman

the goverment are supposed to be our voice....
but as always the men above think the peasants know f==k all about anything,
and as for this torture rap,
I would rather someone piss on me than beat the soles of my feet with bamboo canes or electricute my goolies or having the old fashioned' lets kick the f##ker to death anyway' routine...
i will not condone what they have done as i go on the saying, if the boot fits, wear it,
sorry to offend anyone...

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....