100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Biker Chat

Notices

Old 22-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Maker View Post
The derived motocycle or car derived is not based on the donor parts but in the way the veichle is steered, a motorcycle derived trike has handle bars, the other a steering wheel.

as for the bouncing basoomas...........well its really just the camera moving up and down
Don't try to change the subject, she is obviously sitting on something that is going up and down!

John
Old 22-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Noisy Scouse Gobshite and Owner of the snigger TM

I wish she was bouncing up and down on my knob.......

Mitch Says " It'll be alright trust me, I'm a yorkshireman..... "
Old 22-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Chatter Box

no wander folk get pissed off......it's a number plate, if it can be read, brilliant, if it can be read but doesn't have a big enough border what's the fucking big deal you can still read it,

i can see why folk get pissed off, epsecially with the resesion, money is tight for a lot of folk, people like to unwind on their bike then they get pulled over and fined because ''your number plate border is smaller than specificated perimeters'' 30 fine, for me thats over 2 tanks of petrol......6 months road tax.....or an MOT. I would be pissed off.....just seems to me that there are more important things that should be taken care of.

I was supposed to post this up 2 hours ago, but those bouncing boobs are hypnotising.

Ken
Old 23-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav View Post
Pob, how can you, as a Professional Driver justify breaking the speed limit on your bike when you should be setting an example yourself?

We all break the rules, matey.
as a Professional Driver I have to keep to the law, as theres more at stake than a 30 fine. Besides why rush, I can take my time and enjoy the views. Taking my time at work also means I get paid more, as I`m paid by the hour
Old 23-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Chat Slapper

Send a message via MSN to Justice Kecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peirre O`bollox View Post
I figure that someone in your position when they take on a position such as a magistrate, should set an example by not breaking the rules, so how can you justify breaking the rules/law by having a non complient number plate and maybe other non legal stuff on your bike?
Easy. I can't and don't. If I start TWOC'ing, I'll reconsider my position on the bench.

BWC was just unfortunate to be collared by a pedantic copper getting up his quota, although I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that there was more to it than just getting out a pocket ruler on the off-chance that it was 1/8 inch (3mm) under size.

I just take my chances like everyone else in the same position. If I get stopped it's 30 FPN with no record, just like everyone else. No funny handshakes or cosy chats with Jack Straw to wriggle out of it.
Old 24-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Chat Virgin

Well iv been done , West Mercia police stopped me on the motorway just before strensham services , got his tape measure out etc , well i knew it was smaller than the original , no choice but to pay up really , missed the not for road use can though .
Changed the plate , then got stopped for the can in Llandovery , Arrrrrrrrrrrr ,