100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Shows and Meets

Notices

Old 29-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Chat Virgin

Post Snake Eyes Video shoot @ Squires Cafe Bar, Leeds

Hi Guys & Girls,

Snake Eyes, our Heavy Metal band has just released a new Album & we are shooting a video to promote it, which will be submitted to Scuzz TV & Kerrang! The band is financing the shoot out of their own pocket as they are currently unsigned. All the crew on the shoot are all professionals who are joining the project for free.

We are looking for interesting bikes (preferably Choppers, Harleys Trikes etc)to take part in the shoot. Also the riders to take part in a live concert situation scene. The band will be lip-syncing, but we need a crowd of bikers to be in the 'audience' for the sequence, as well as to ride their bikes in a few choreographed sequences.

The title of the song is 'Leather & Metal', so you can see what we are driving for. We will also have a group of professional dancers taking part. We cannot provide any payment or expenses, but if riders leave their details, copies of the DVD will be sent to you if you take part in the shoot.

Shooting of crowd scenes will be taking place from late morning on Sunday 3rd August at about 11:00am. If you are interested, or want more information please drop me a line at dave@prosoundsdk.com and I will forward the location address and arrival instructions. If you would more info about the band, take a look at www.myspace.com/snakeeyesuk.

Kind Regards,

Dave De La Haye
Snake Eyes
Attached Images

Old 30-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Chatter Box

Have sent email.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Billy No Mates (only virtual ones!)

And wasn't that a good idea of mine for you to speak over the mike about getting those trike and chops you eyeballed at the Only Fools & Bikers rally at the weekend....
Old 30-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

I would like to have taken part in this, but it's happening on the Sunday morning of the S'thon...............
I am hoping to be far too hungover to ride Gertie anywhere at that time of the morning.................

Hope you get a great turnout though guys, and I shall keep an ear open for the album...........

www.facebook.com/siobhanathon

Leah Wilby 10.07.95 - 13.06.11
Beautiful, funny, clever and kind. Missed so very, very much.
www.facebook.com/siobhanathon

Tags
leeds, video