100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > 100% Biker > Down The Pub

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 03:05 AM
Need to Get out More!

Default FFS bastard chav scum......

....just coming back from my brother's gig, driving past the local sink estate when BANG BANG BANG something hits the side of the car! We go round the corner and pull up. Dents all down the passenger side, full length of the car.

So we have a little walk around. 5 tracksuited twats are chucking bricks at passing vehicles.

Too many for us to tackle just the 2 of us and as we get to where we can see them we hear the bricks hit another car and they run back into the estate. John follows, I ring the police.

Unfortunately they disappear and we don't see which house they go in.

FFS. Several hundred of damage to the car, if it'd been an inch or two higher it would have smashed the window and I would at the very least have been covered in glass.

Wish I'd seen where they went. The house wouldn't have had any windows left by now.

Police came very quickly to give them their due but no sign of them. Didn't get a good enough look to be able to recognise them unfortunately.

But boy am I pissed off right now.........
Old 10-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry to hear of your awful night, that must have been frustrating, to actually see them, but its lucky you didn't go straight for them, in todays world, they wouldn't have backed down, they'd have given you all they had while one would have recorded it on mobile phone, litte bastids,
We had a group of chavs on this estate a few weekends ago, caused untold damages to cars, luckily despite several running up an over top of my car, and kicking wingmirrors, i only had two pop'able' dints on bonnett, altho they still aint been unpopped, but they kicked cars, and ripped off windscreen wipers, and the police came and said..... without any concrete proof, or a confession, my seeing the culprits weren't enough to arrest them. He said that because they weren't from my estate and had to no reason to be in this area, they could 'warn' them for blah blah with intent, (cant remember what the blah blah he said was, but it basically meant they shouldnt be here) but he could arrest them, if they swore at him!!!
I said, what bout shoe imprints, i got them all over my car, he said, too damp there smeared????
Mr Hopkins said in another thread, not enough money in it for em to persue. It truely is a sorry state int it.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Bugger!

What is wrong with these kids?
I saw a report in the paper yesterday, of a couple of 15yr old kids who threw bricks from a flyover into the path of passing cars beneath. Thier stupidity killed a truck driver.
The little bastards were photographed at court, smirking..........
One even gave the finger to the camera!
If that was Adam, I would give him the hiding of his life. But then that kind of stuff wouldn't even come into his head.
Most of us bring our kids up to know that that kind of behaviour is just wrong. Sorry to say, but I do blame the parents when kids go off the rails like this. Makes ya wonder what their home life is like. I know some kids are just born to be bad, but FFS punish them to make them see this is not acceptable behaviour!

www.facebook.com/siobhanathon

Leah Wilby 10.07.95 - 13.06.11
Beautiful, funny, clever and kind. Missed so very, very much.
www.facebook.com/siobhanathon
Old 10-02-2008, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yambabe
....just coming back from my brother's gig, driving past the local sink estate when BANG BANG BANG something hits the side of the car! We go round the corner and pull up. Dents all down the passenger side, full length of the car.
Barstewards!!!

At least its only the car and wasn't you on your bike.

I had kids throwing stones at me a few years ago, put a big dent right in the side of mi tank. Missed me by cms.
www.youtube.com/Gothtecdotcom
------------------------
Old 10-02-2008, 10:25 AM

Send a message via MSN to Fran

The usual excuse is that they were bored & had nothing to do so it's "society's" fault for not providing them with entertainment. I'd like to use them as piniatas.That would entertain me.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
The usual excuse is that they were bored & had nothing to do so it's "society's" fault for not providing them with entertainment. I'd like to use them as piniatas.That would entertain me.
Well from reading this I think you live in a worse part of the world than I do..Usually the kids that do this sort of thing in a town are all known to each other and boast about their exploits..Years ago we had a slightly similar incident where I used to live...The kids would run to a spot, throw stones, retreat to another spot and wait, then come out again and the whole thing repeated.. I walked about a mile out of sight to get to the spot they retreated to and waited, by myself in a dark alley, when the first one ran my way, he ran into my fist, as I swung at the second they ran in the opposite direction and took their fun elsewhere..they never bothered me again..You only have to let some of them know where the big dogs are, or failing that (in my case) do it in pitch black so they dont know how big the dog is... John
Old 10-02-2008, 06:08 PM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

ive had stones and bottles thrown at me and hit me while rideing over the years,no point contacting cops thay are powerless,the courts are inept,and prisons are hotels.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

i just despair of some of these places, sink estates populated with breeders with no father figures, no jobs, no hope and no future.

Threads, papers full of horrific storys, and NO COMMON SENSE when it comes to punishment.

I am glad you werent hurt my friend

fren x x
Old 10-02-2008, 08:22 PM

Got my nose broken by kids throwing rocks.Mind you,it WAS the New Lodge Road and I was on the back of a Land-Rover wearing camo and carrying a rifle.........
Old 11-02-2008, 08:26 PM
BIGGUS DICKUS

Send a message via MSN to jimmymoonlite
Default Sticks and Stones ......

Wot fettl all............A year after leaving Govnmt Service on a medical discharge from injuries received in 1995, I went to work for a local bus company in Oxford. One terminus on my route was Kidlington which was fine, the other terminus was Barton which was'nt. Some of you forum readers will recognise the route and the bus company, and will also recognise Barton as the Dodge City of Oxford. One night I was pulling a late shift when two hoodied little barstewards shoved a lighted wheelie bin in front of my bus which gave my passengers (and me , I have to say,) something of a laundry problem . I called control on my in cab radio but by the time Thames Valley's finest had arrived , of the hoodied little gits there was nary a sign.....

On another occasion around Bonfire night in 1996, I was again driving through Barton, stopped at a bus stop to pick up passengers and noticed a couple of locals hanging around the back of the bus. Before I could get to the back of the bus to investigate, there was a hell of a bang and the back of the bus was jolted off the springs. The little sshhheeeiits had detonated some sort of home made explosive device under my bus......
Again, T.V.P. arrived and did sweet feck all..............I was writing reports back at the bus garage for a couple of hours after the end of my shift and interviewed by a couple of plod too..........but still feck all was done.

Within a month, just before Christmas 1996 I was driving my bus through Wolvercote when some geezer fired a twelve bore which shattered a side window and showered a passenger and her daughter with glass....

Again T.V.P. etc, etc, etc......By now I had had enough.........feck this for a game of soldiers thought I and I resigned to take a job as security guard in a beer warehouse in Bicester. MUCH BETTER......

Now Banbury has a bit of a reputation, especially Bretch Hill , which is not far from where I live and the practice of the local Council persuaded, it has to be said, by T.V.P. of installing CCTV on lamp posts and other structures in known trouble spots has had the effect of driving the chavs away from those areas to others which have no "eyeballs in the sky" , like the area where I live. We have had our fair share of troubles, fire bombings, stabbings, rape and indecent assaults .
I live in a small close but y' know, we have had very little trouble in fact touch wood. so far we have only had cans, bottles and stuff tossed over our garden wall , admittedly on one occasion narrowly missing my young grandaughter. Oh, did I kick his arriss.......... His dad, all piss n wind soon backed down when this bearded, tattooed foul mouthed biker (me) offered to spread him over the front path if he did'nt depart and that right speedily.

Maybe its because a lot of bikers turn up at my front door on a regular basis and there is always a few either chillin or doing about in and around the garage at the back of the house which has given them the message. I know that when I pull up at the local shops in leathers and cut off the chavs move away. That pleases me ......Oh, such a lot.....and it means that my neighbours also get a bit of peace (apart from the occasional straight thro pipe or slash cut roar , not to mention a bit of down to earth Anglo Saxon but such is the price of the peace dividend)...........

Mind how you go y' all...............

Aye n gaan reet canny aal reet??

Peace, love, respect and bright blessings

EverReady
Old 11-02-2008, 10:52 PM

**** Jo Wasnt the new un was it?