View Single Post
Old 17-07-2008, 12:31 PM
matthewmosse matthewmosse is offline
It's about time I shut the fuck up!
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mid Wales
Posts: 1,572

Ok, since we are asking questions, I've come up with a few. Assuming I scratch build a trike, how does registering this work in reality. I know it'll be Q plated, cos I got a discount for cash for some bits and bought many years ago and lost recipts do I stand a chance in hell of registering? Might it help if I bought a bike with second donor engine to get the recipt that matches the engine no. I know thus far that I need to insure before using on road, eg take to msva. Then register? the weight certificate, can I get this at the msva or do i need to get the thing to a weigh bridge first? What are the emitions regulations for a diesel trike or bike I've a 1994 hatz motor that looks kinda tempting for a special
You'd never geuss Id never built a trike or hardtail etc before
Reply With Quote