View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Beefy Pickle doesn't bat for the other side (as far as we know)

Send a message via MSN to kitkatman
Default i owe tinks a big apolagy as i have been a fuckin idiot

been wrapped up in myself over the last few months and basically trated everyone I love like sh1te and I mean bad, big style....I suddenly got this issue that I wanted to be a skinny runt again and I have succeeded to a degree but I nearly lost everything else in the progress, I have been moody, self centred a complete ****head....and for what, trying to be someone else rather than me...I started to use lactalose to help me loose weight and I was basically starving myself as I got my calotie intake down to 600 a day....it took over, I am not proud to be typing this out to you lot, but then it might explain some of my irratic answers and mood swings to you all, so later I am going to have a large keebab and chilli sauce and fart fire and not give a fuck about it, but all jokes aside, all I want to say to tinks and our 2 kiddlywinkles is......

I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME......

never meant for this and especially the way I have been and I didn't mean to hurt you with the arguments that I have caused, its me being a selfish idiot and things will change, that I promise you....

I want us to renew our vows again and I want to prove to you that you and the kids are my reason for being alive.....sorry babes, I now know I have fucked up big style ( considering how long its taken to get through me head....lol)

forever yours babes, I will love you forever......

keith

( noe to get back to winding that Kant up called grav)

.....THEN I REALISED IT SAID THICK CUT

QUALIFIED MEMBER OF THE MOBILE DRUNKEN DISPLAY TEAM....