View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 09:13 AM
It's about time I shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
Getting back to the EM drive..It amazes me as to how "scientists" scoff at new ideas that defie the known laws of physics. Laws that were based on a 300 year old scientist's findingsi.e Newton. Time marches on so does technology (usually egged on by a war or two!) so why shouldn't this EM drive not work? Just because the "scientists" do not understand it at the moment, but time will explain it. If it works now then develop it! Sadly it will be fro military purposes first, inevitably! We may scoff at Star Trek Technology but what have we now? Voice activated computer software, mobile comunicators - telephones/PDAs! The only real onw that defies description at the moment is teleportation. no doubt in time this will be cracked. But I don't think I'd like to be deconstrusted, whizzed to anotherpoint and then reconstructed somehow! My brain gets fried enough as it is!
Yes there is always new science to be learned.
There is free energy in the universe and the Keshe foundation in India is the first to show it and offer it free to everyone, very much as the man Tesla wanted.